Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HXmBs1OppXw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

this dont compute

wtf is this?

'the fuck is this shit?

I'm afraid to watch, what is it?

Midget?

I would actually fuck her, i'd cum fast enough not to see the shit that happens after

Nothing you expect it to be

UNIT 731

A woman with a balloon over her belly pretends to struggle while said balloon is inflated.

aquarium pump in a place it should not be.
In hospitals they do almost the same thing to have space during operations.
Except its CO2 and its straight in the abdominal cavity.

it's hot

Seriously. The fuck?

Medically speaking, she's already dead. There's no cavity in there that can take that much expansion that fast. Her organs are bruised, probably eternal bleeding, and at the very least a ruptured womb.

Disturbing things thread! Post disturbing shet you found on le internet!

its a fucking prosthetic you dumb shit.

holy fuck how are you kids so easily confused. you can fucking see the makeup line where its attached to her stomach.

Jesus christ that was fucking weird.
I was half expecting her to pop

how are you even able to operate a keyboard

youtube.com/watch?v=HXmBs1OppXw

>eternal bleeding

Except that the womb is in direct connection to the abdominal cavity. Technically its possible but here is something about this video that is not 100% real.

Either they sped it up or used a prosthetic. I am guessing the prosthetic since the breasts seemed to expand as well. this is something that would not happen in a real person.

you fucking dipshit

how are you even able
to fall for such a lame bait, newfag

MoaR•

Its probably supposed to be some sort of expansion/preggo fetish, her nipples look like a pregnant womans.

>eternal bleeding

What are you, fucking stupid?

>eternal bleeding

Why none goes there and kicks them ffs

the weirdest boner right now

hahaha

I was expecting a regular pregnancy timelapse at first then...wut

this summer was quite busy, it seems

and now pop it

and there's no end in sight

those are just gynecologist instructional videos. saw those at school. practical exam was fun, you can get in even deeper.

>taking the bait

>eternal bleeding
hahaha oh wow

sure buddy

damage control by samefag

My grandfather had a colapsed lunge and when they went to inflate it they punctured the god damn thing and his antire body filled up like a baloon. He died 2 days later from multiple problems. Car accident.

why would you post that?

to be spooky

I wonder if when he let the air out, he pulled the openings tighter so it made that high pitched "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" Sound.

It's CGI fucking idiots. It just a pregnant woman and its edited in the beginning to look flat and then at the end to look bigger. Look the pixels they're all fucky

Fuck,.... I was eating

if you're not sure, then you're not supposed to be here newfag

I don't think gynecologists would stick there whole arm inside a womans ass.

>gynecologist instructional videos
>women lying on the floor, wearing lingerie
>no sorts of professional equipment or interior, but the one is holding her uncovered breasts and faking an orgams
>instructional video