If you could kidnap one of them to turn into your sex slave, who would it be?

if you could kidnap one of them to turn into your sex slave, who would it be?

how would you kidnap her and what would you do to her?

You must have a lot of luck with women in real life to think like that, kid.

Middle one clearly has the most potential.

I speak from experience.

Bed of truck. Rope. Tarp. Easy. It would be a burden, but in truth I'd stick with anal for the first 30 days or so. Strict speech control as well.

She's never going to be good with oral, but could be turned into a brainless fucktoy with work.

what about right?

Right. For some reason, I'm getting the strongest innocent vibe from her. She'd be the most fun to break. I'd keep her in a room with a few TVs (behind glass she can't shatter) playing cock worship hypno gifs on loop.

Do this next user

what else?

is that michelle lee?

Tricky. She seems smart. It'd have to be a long game, getting her to feel comfortable and safe before springing the trap. Main thing is going to be breaking her confidence and self-image. Regular humiliation and beatings will do the trick. Body writing, shaming, making her repeatedly call herself a worthless gook slut, etc. If she doesn't break after a few weeks, one may have to escalate to forcing her to drink piss. She'll break, and break hard, probably while cuming all over her new master's cock.

This is a more appropriate name for these chinky bitches

I think that is on to something with sticking to anal for a while, though I might stick with it for more than 30 days, if I have the self control.

I've also read a greentext story about a guy who tricked his ex by applying nicotine patches to her while she slept, then fucking her on days when he gave her the patch. When she didn't wear the patch, and didn't fuck him, she felt sick from nicotine deprivation. I'd like to try something like that to her as well, fucking her only on days when she wears a patch. I think, given the circumstances, it doesn't matter if she knows or not. If I bound her hands so she could not pull off the patch on her own, I feel like that would definitely help with making her feel like I'm in total control.

more of girl second from right? who is she?

Why was that delted?

What was it?

I saved it befor it got deleted. Probably a real picture except all that typing

original guy who posted it still here?

Nothing?

Right.
Befriend, invite over, She never leaves. Fatten her up just a little, and have her food laced with oral contraceptive pills.

Creampie dat wench on the daily.

how would you prevent her from leaving?

What WAS it you quantumnigger?

My house is architecturally suitable to such requirements. That is all.

details?

built an underground rape dungeon.

But I could kidnap one of them.

And I won't because kidnapping people is wrong.

Which one of these would you turn into your sex slave?

I have nudes of one of them that I'll post!

bump

Pick 1

Which one