strawpoll.me/10344963
youtu.be/RjDpHJDUe2U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fuck off

>strawpoll.me/10344963
seriously no one voted 1...

it was ucking abysmal, borderline fucking fembusters tier

Last number of my post # is my rate

Black, woman, Matt Leblanc, gay, paki, Jew, Stig.

They covered all of their minority bases.

It's about the same

No 0/10?

Matt Leblanc isn't a minority.

>Stig

>7 billion people on Earth
>1 Matt Leblanc

check mate

First for BBC diversity wagon

Who the fuck wants to watch a load of pakis sitting on a car? What in God's name are they thinking?

>disregard 10 and 1 to get true results

i would honestly sit and watch paint dry than watch any more Chris Evans top gear - does that not qualify for a 1 star review?

Even they don't want to be there

Is anyone going to address their hands? LOOK AT THEIR HANDS!!!!

To me it felt they were trying to hard to be like the original hosts. This whole mess would've been fixed if they just cancelled Top Gear and gave Chris and Matt their own car show.

>or use only tens and ones.
>or divide into like>5 dislike

The only actually good bits were Sabine being actually competent in a car and Matt slinking into a depressed "I live in the UK now" groove during that Blackpool fiasco.

Basically, more Sabine, make Matt sadder, tell Chris Evans to fuck off and die.

>17 votes for 10/10

Fuck off please it was painfully bad.

Kek

They represent 1 metric ton of downforce

Where can I watch this trainwreck?

Matt was great

What the actual fuck?

Matt was adequate.

What was the point of the USA / UK thing if they weren't even bothered enough to fabricate a rivalry or make jabs at each other? The whole thing was so by the numbers that they even forgot to script it.

"We're now doing this challenge, because the producers told us to"

He's the only reason to watch it 2bh. He just seems like a pleasant lad.

>The Washington Matt Leblancs

We have to stop this systemic racism against Matt, he dindu nuffin.

They tried to copy everything.
Problem is it was getting old even with original 3. Last season was 4/10 at best.
And without them it's just shit. Why wouldn't they do their own thing? No idea.

why they even were on the show? What was the point? Oh, wait, they were there only to set up the stupid joke about catering, weren't they?

i like Matt Leblanc

i hate Chris Evans

there are too many presenters

remove Chris Evans and all the others except Leblanc, then add two british guys that has good chemistry with Leblanc, i don't care if the concept is a carbon copy of the old crew, i just want 3 dudes with good chemistry, banter and automotive adventures

never gonna happen with nuBBC though

Knowing moonman, I hope the season finale is what I think it'll be.

>How you doin'?

I didn't expect to hear that

anyone have a link to the episode?

The chemistry was actually pretty ok for their first ep. I remember Hammond and Clarkson's first season and the chemistry wasn't exceptional either.

Sad thing is if you watch Extra Gear those 2 fellas show genuine potential, and BBC relegated them to some shitty behind the scenes show instead of giving them hosting duties in placement of Evans, watching Extra Gear it's evident they'd be infinitely better than Evans

>Extra Gear

I didn't even know this existed. Just checked it out and yeah, they sound great. I even like the nigger.

Matt is the only thing in the new show that seems okay.

Some say that his favourite past time is hanging negroes, and that he was recently spotted in Mexico trying to detonate a nuclear warhead.

Never have I sprayed my beer across my screen at one single comment
goddammit fucker well done

>there are too many presenters

If you think 2 presenters is "too many" then you probably hated the Clarkson, Hammond and May era even more.

agreed

they're like
"old TG made fun of eachother rite? XD"
"lololol haha gotta make jokes"

also, I noticed at least three seperate counts of deep purple's highway star being played

does anyone have this picture with CIA?

What is it about funny replies that bring out the reddit trash?

>cringeworthy jokes followed by forced laugh and five minutes of clapping
>Sabine demoted to extra
>Evans jumping around studio and waving hands like retard
>no flipped over Reliant Robins
>presenters help each other
>visibly bored audience

they really need third presenter for races, two can still compete while the third one is fixing a car

He's retarded, user

Who the fuck is the knob in the middle..

>Hammond and Clarkson's first season
I just watched episode one, there wasn't much chemistry and they were mostly doing their own thing apart from the news but it definitely didn't make me recoil like the "love taps" and schizophrenic over excited brit and soberishly subdued and slower paced humor of LeBlanc.

They didn't have great chemistry, but at least they weren't in active conflict chemically like these two are.

Missed it (completely forgot about it) but was interested because LeBlanc seems like a top bloke and Schmitz knows her shit. Fuck Evans though.
Considering the reception, I won't bother with it.

Would have been 10x better if Evans wasn't there and Chris was the main presenter

First genuine laugh I've had on Sup Forums in ages. Thank you, user.

Also, holy fuck "Top Gear" is bad

Abysmal is a word with quite some literally sophistication.

How dare you abuse that word to describe a pile of nigger turd like this?

What about adding a single actually funny guy?

I want to see that faggot crash and burn

Why not just hire some genuinely funny guys? All the jokes were rehearsed, including the "spontaneous" catering joke

If the old Top Gear had never existed it would've been okay, but I constantly found myself thinking how much more entertaining it would've been with the old presenters. I did like the rallycross idea though.

this might actually be worse than US top gear

the real problem with this show now?
writers/producers

they are trying so hard to do slightly better than before and it's as if they don't fucking understand why things were the way they were in the first place
>star in a reasonably priced car
hey lets put them in a performance car and throw them around a half dirt/half tarmac track

>competition
lets not let them even pretend to choose the cars, and when they break down lets not even pretend to try to fix it
also, hahaha I hit your car lol thats not something you normally do lolol

and holy shit what the fuck how did they have fucking reliant robins on a show about performance cars and not fucking flip a single goddamn car

youtu.be/RjDpHJDUe2U

New series doesn't even begin to compare

>they don't fucking understand why things were the way they were in the first place

This, exactly this. It's the people who ruined the last few seasons of Top Gear, finally given the chance to run the show themselves, and it all turns out exactly the way you'd expect it to.

I have a nagging feeling that they gave most of the control to a female producer/s, it feels exactly how a woman would handle things.
But I have no factual knowledge to base it on.

I wouldn't watch that shit if I was paid to...

it was discrating how he kept calling the track the lap

I got to the pakis on the car joke(s) and turned it off, shits more cringe than the inbetweeners

It feels more like an Executive higher int he food chain is charged with overseeing the project trying to fill every favorable thing that came in the focus group

at least top gear US just straight up copied the originals

this first episode just seems to be a half assed attempt written by an alien that was once given a verbal description of top gear

Those ugly boots man. Why did he get such frilly boots to present the first episode in?

Underrated post.

Yep. Even I thought Clarkson, May, Hammond's act was getting old.

I wish they went back closer to the old Top Gear format - you know, first and foremost a car show?

last season was suffering presumably for reasons we couldn't see, as well. Clarkson didn't just punch a producer because he was hungry, I really think things must have been going sour for a while

>Extra Gear> Top Gear

>Sabine> LeBlancpool > Bored audience members >>>>>> Evans

>no JUST option

this is going to be so good, I just hope they distribute it so people watch it. If it stays on JUST amazon it'll tank

holy fuck I am watching it now and it is fucking embarrassing

I feel so bad for Matt Leblanc

Everyone's just going to pirate it if they don't.

It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be desu. The parts with just Chris Evans were kind of boring for some reason though.

oh no doubt but that still counts as tanking. how many seasons do you think Amazon would give them if their numbers are consistently abhorrent

THEY KILLED STAR IN A REASONABLY PRICED CAR

WHAT THE FUCK

Can anybody give me context as to why Chris Evans (the not Captain America one) is such a hated cunt?

DUDE DIVERSITY SUCKS LOL

Because he's a horrible shrieking faggot?

DUDE I'M A FUCKING NIGGER LMAO

they put a nigger in top gear, fuck this shit never watching

Matt LeBlanc was the only good thing
Sabine was okay
the ginger is fucking terrible like actually fucking awful.

I hope their new Grand Tour can compare. It would be hard to screw it up with them.

That's my worry, Amazon have put a lot of money into it, and I just don't see them making it all back through Prime subs. It might be good enough advertising for them to keep it going though, or at least I hope so.

Because he's a whiny cunt, he collects cars but keeps them all locked away and never drives them and Even the Guardian are slating it. Diversity or not, it's shit. Besides, the two main hosts are white men, it's only the Extra Gear show that could be called 'diverse' and that has the only competent motoring journalist to make up for it.

on the contrary I think it will be very hard for them to make it good. They had one of the best shows of all time through years of hard work and evolution and now they have to scrap it and come up with a new magic formula.

that said I think they've really worked hard at it and are able to not make the same mistakes twice, so who knows, maybe they'll nail it

I have absolutely no idea how they'll make the format work.

Different country per episode? Wouldn't they run out of decent countries to go to?

Chris Harris is the only decent thing I see in that pic.

Just let him do all the car reviews and the rest can do all the other tv show comedy shit.

Judging by their twitter accounts 90% of the jokes were actually by them. The banter was real and they are just doing it with different people. If they have the budget they are claiming to have it should do well.

From what I understand, every episode is going to be a Top Gear Adventure, in a different place each time.

It's a big world.

He's not even on the main show, he's doing the Extra Gear online show.

niggers and hoes ruin excellent shows

That was the single worst segment of the series before.

clarkson wrote the scripts, presumably with input from the other two. I'm guessing the dialogue was mostly improv though, just with talking points and general trajectories written down

unbelievable. he's the most qualified candidate and probably the most respected by Clarkson, Hammond and May. He's sort of the clarkson of his generation

>reddit-tier meme

Poor Matt.

I dont watch diversity quota bs.

Fuck them for making a show watched by white males about cultural marxism propaganda.

Literally trash.

Just got done watching on iplayer and it was pretty fucking bad. The only good segment was the Aerial Nomad bit with Matt, which admittedly did feel very much like old Top Gear, only with a different presenter. The rest if it, especially the completely retarded US vs UK challenge, was cringe incarnate. The main issue is Matt and Chris just have no chemistry. The way they interact with one another is just so fucking forced. It doesn't work with just the two of them, they need someone else, maybe a comedian who's naturally quit witted and humerous, to keep the banter flowing and act as third wheel/ice breaker.

Also, what was with the bunch if Indian guys St the beginning sat in the car? Seriously made me wtf.

>Also, what was with the bunch if Indian guys St the beginning sat in the car? Seriously made me wtf.
New BBC diversity quotas for audience members