Any Farsis?? or people knowing Iran

any Farsis?? or people knowing Iran

my dad is a political refugee who fled Iran soon after the "revolution"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cwjQAf2Ih88
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1953_Iranian_coup_d'état
theguardian.com/world/2013/aug/19/cia-admits-role-1953-iranian-coup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Your dad left his country and betrayed his country and people to become a westerner. He's not Iranian anymore, and neither are you

Also delete that flag you Pahlavi loyalist pig. The shah was a western puppet who tried to turn us into a western country after the US installed him to replace our democratically elected leader they overthrew, and we responded by putting in a government that represents us, who hates the US, the west, western culture, and of course the Zionist state of Israel occupying the homes and oppressing our Palestinian brothers and sisters

>The shah was a western puppet who tried to turn us into a western country

It sounds very similar for some reason.

i'm a good belgian don't worry about that
+ i'm an atheist
and my dad won't ever go back to iran

>says the guy with an American flag

Opinion discarded.

Atatürk did those things because he was Albanian

youtube.com/watch?v=cwjQAf2Ih88

Recently watched this documentary. Pretty interesting. The start of the fall of the Shah.

i'll watch it

Good because neither you nor your dad are welcome
My parents fled in the early 70s as refugees to flee the shahs regime, by the time of the revolution my dad had already started his own company so we stayed, but we still go to Iran every summer and some winters.
I'm going to move back permanently to my real country once I finish uni
Don't worry I'm not an American. Inshallah the Muslim world will burn the west into the ground for your arrogance, support for Israel, and destabilization of our homes

my uncle was executed after being put in jail btw
that's one of the reason my dad hates the regimes

>muslim world

Iran is a really interesting country

Iran shall be nuked

>burn down the country that tried to protect you

Okay, bud. I like Iran and Iranians, but painting all Westerners as arrogant and pro-Zionist is a bit much.

You should have listened to him, just like Iran should have listened to the Shah.

You've chosen your own fates now.

Iran is a shitty country. Edgy teenagers always get so upset that the west has such a bad relationship with Iran. "Iran is so much better than Saudi Arabia, am I right guys?" No, fuck you! Iran is just as bad. Any country that actively supports terrorism abroad and hangs people for taking it up the ass is a horrible country.

iran advertising before 79

It was better for Iran to become a western country rather than Islamic ones. Iranians turn into mindless monkeys once they start to treat these Islamic shit seriously.

Monoethnic Persian society taking roots in Ahemenids era is the only way for Iran to prosper.

Actually I don't think there is anything good in mini-skirts or this sexual revolution shit (in my opinion it is marginalization and bastardization of human relationships), but yes, pre-79 Iran was better.

>listening to a western puppet monarch
You don't seem to get that Iranians hate the west, and those who liked western culture, the shah and hate the current government have long since fled the country.
This is Iran now and we've never been prouder to stand with our Muslim brothers and sisters, and we encourage any other countries still controlled by kuffar to overthrow their governments as well
You believe in western values do you not? Your country trying to export those values and culture to people who don't want them is exactly why we hate you
That's what I mean by the shah trying to westernize us. We hated that crap so much and installed an Islamic government instead of a moderate leader like Egypt just to give you westerners the biggest middle finger possible. Your picture is EXACTLY why we hate you so much
If you want to live in a western country go live in the west. The Middle East is for people who hate western culture and want nothing to do with it. We prefer to keep our own Islamic culture.
Proof of this is the west had to coup out our democratically elected leader and install their puppet, because Iranians would never elect a pro westerner

What a shame.If the shah continued being in charge Iran would be Modern Wewuz country like Greece n Turkey

does your dad roll with the MEK?

What do you want to know?

Iran was a secular democracy before America overthrew the government

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1953_Iranian_coup_d'état

CIA admits role in 1953 Iranian coup
Declassified documents describe in detail how US – with British help – engineered coup against Mohammad Mosaddeq

theguardian.com/world/2013/aug/19/cia-admits-role-1953-iranian-coup

>democracy
Yes
>secular
No

We were more like Egypt or Syria back then

You need to go back. As fast as humanly possible.

I'm a US born citizen. I can freely go back and forth between countries as I like
But you do need to go back, to Sup Forums

farisis that's a meme

>and we responded by putting in a government that represents us, who hates the US, the west, western culture, and of course the Zionist state of Israel occupying the homes and oppressing our Palestinian brothers and sisters

From the sound of your virulently anti-Liberal perspective, and your obsession over a fairly irrelevant MENA country that you in no way interface with, you might be more comfortable on that board than me.

I'm understanding of retards in general. Especially those who writhe in the throes of identity crises, such as yourself. So I'd hope that you develop the maturity to define yourself outside of political allegiance to a retrogressive, corrupt, expansionist theocracy whose demand for legitimacy isn't uniformly recognized even by Iranians in the country or Shia outside of it.

But even if you don't, no biggy. Our intelligence is pretty good, and I'm confident that if you indeed pose a threat to our natsec now or in the future, someone will have their thumb on you.

>irrelevant MENA country
It's my home you filthy swine
>retrogressive, corrupt, expansionist theocracy
So you're butthurt we stopped western imperialism in our country and are undermining it in the rest of the Muslim world
>isn't uniformly recognized even by Iranians in the country or Shia outside of it
Kek shows just how uninformed and arrogant you are
There's a reason almost every shia and even some Sunni support Iran, while most Sunni's outside the gulf hate Saudi Arabia
>if you indeed pose a threat to our natsec now or in the future, someone will have their thumb on you.
You really think hating the US = wanting to commit a terrorist attack? Fucking kek you are a Sup Forumstard
Islam is a religion of peace. Those "terrorists" are CIA/Mossad agents funded by Saudi Arabia, Israel, and the US itself

How come Arabs bully Iranians so much on Sup Forums?

Persian Arabian banter

I fucking hate farsis desu.
Most arabs are laid back people, why in the world those can't be like them...

arab iran is the most arab country posting

We love Arabs outside the gulf. The reason we don't like gulf Arabs is because of Saudi Arabia

Were not "farsis" we're Iranian. Only diaspora refer to themselves as "Persian". If you were to go to Iran and call someone a Persian you'll get laughed at and lectured on
You're basically Iranian too though. Half of Azerbaijan is in Iran

But Iranian diaspora posters bully us and are openly racist, won't shut up about empire, won't stop eternal butthurt towards arabs, I really would be lying if I said my experience with most Iranians on the internet has been positive, there is such a difference between embracing your history and being an outright asshole, you weren't the first or the last nation to be conquered

Fuck off, al-maymuni.

Fuck off khomeinist scum

They're basically victims of having parents raised during the time of the US trying very hard to push their influence into Iran. See pic related
The "we wuz persians and zorastrians" and Arab hatred thing was started by the shah. Before then and right now Iranians have always considered themselves Islamic and middle eastern but with an ancient past, just like Egyptians. We basically think of ourselves the same way Egyptians think of themselves. But it's the diaspora that give us that Arab/Islamic hating white/western loving image

>Reee why dont you be my puppet.

>we've never been prouder to stand with our Muslim brothers and sisters
>Genocides Aleppo

Iran hates Ahli Sunnah. We will never be friends.

>Genocides Aleppo
Most of the FSA army wasn't even Syrian. They were ISIS, al-nusra, and other terrorist affiliate insurgents sent into Syria by the Saudi's

If we hated Sunni's we wouldn't have made our support for Palestinians our biggest thing. Syria was orchestrated to divert attention away from Palestine, and because Assad said no to the Qatar pipeline

why don't you like SA? their views seem to align perfectly with yours

>FSA

I am not talking about them they can fuck off. I am talking about the real residents of Aleppo. Just go one of the refugee camps in Turkey and ask them what they think about the Iranian militias or Hezbullah. Or go the Iraq and talk the non-shias. Iranian people may think differently but their government is highly secterian.

>their government is highly sectarian
Not true. Sunni's and Shia's are given fully equal rights in Iran, and your passport does not dinstinguish between Sunni or Shia, it just says Muslim
Our government always preaches for Sunni/Shia unity, while the Saudi government tries to keep us divided and executes Shia in their country.
Shia's by definition are for unity because the 12 Imams always said Sunni's are our brothers and not to kill them.

We did not support any killing of residents in Aleppo, but looking at Iraq, Syria, and Libya, regime change due to western influence has always ended things worse, and we know if Assad falls he will just be replaced by a Saudi puppet because that's what the US and Israel want
Iran is nothing like Saudi Arabia. Thanks for proving your ignorance

Most of the FSA are/were redneck Syrian Sunnis.

Do you guys insult Omar and Abu-Bakr after every prayer or is it just a sunni meme.

>Those who liked western culture have long since fled.
How long has it been since you've been back home? 5 Years ago I went and it was pretty much like the rest of the world in most aspects.

This has already been debunked, but nice propaganda
The SAA has far more Syrians in its ranks than the FSA does
It's a Sunni meme. At most we don't like Abu Bakr but we still recognize him as Mohammad's friend and so for the prophets sake we just let it go and look to the future for rebuilding Shia/Sunni relations

Last summer. And Tehran is not the entire country kek. Tehran may be more technologically developed, but so is Damascus, Beirut, and Cairo.