Hey Sup Forumsrothers I fucked up real bad

Hey Sup Forumsrothers I fucked up real bad.
My gf of 3 years cheated on me and i found out. I found out because the dude she's been fucking likes rough sex, and gave her a black eye. I yelled and called her a whore after she finally told me, so she ran to her friends place. Her friend sees her black eye and i guess thinks that i did it, so she calls the cops. They show up at my house but can't prove anything, so leave after i give a statement. Ofc, my now ex gf likes this story, and tells everyone i hit her. Now my entire town thinks i beat her and within days they'll be throwing rocks through my window.
Tl;dr, my town think i beat the shit out of my gf
How to start a new life Sup Forums? I want to start again in another country with a new name. Help.
[pic not related]

Wear that shit bro. Cops don't have a case. People ain't going to do shit. You will be feared and belief or not pussy will flock to you. Deny hit the bitch to people you care about. Everybody else be the bad ass that might choke a bitch out.

Well, just tell the entire town that she's been on psychotropic drugs that someone had been giving to her and that she told you to keep it a secret. Go tit for tat if you really want to, user. Tell them she's been acting stranger and stranger in the past few months. Then come out and tell someone "in confidence" that you "can't hold it in anymore".

Bam. Solid.

You must be from the states. This shit happend to my brother as well when he studied there. Your girls are crazy af

Small town in buttfuck nowhere, Amrica. They will literally hang me
They're on her side, shes a hot girl in a small town and i'm a dropkick shutin who wants to leave when i have enough money

It's still a solid idea.

I was in a similar situation. She wasn't my gf but ahe cheated on her bf with me then claimed rape when he found out about it.

Don't explain shit to anyone. If anyone gets uppity with you tell them sternly to fuck off, cunts.

You'll be surprised how effective it is and people will forget about it shortly.

3 options :

1*/ Ask the cops to wiretap her (false testimony / perjure / or some shit like that...) : and wait until she calls that asshole, and let the cops doing ruin her life (they know their job )

2*/ Find out who that asshole is, and kill him. She will understand the warning...

3*/ Kidnap, torture, and her : so she knows the difference between being beaten by that asshole and being beaten by you.

Then leave than
Beat

I've also wanted to leave this place for a while now. These people are from the American south in fuck off nowhere, and i hate them all.

what state?

So fucking liquidate your assets and leave. If you fear staying, and you've wanted to leave regardless, then just do it. You're a pussy from every angle.

Georgia
Yeah but how can i make a new identity? Maybe move to another country? I hate this place and don't want any ties

What? You're not running from the fucking cartel or the government. You don't need a "new identity".

Just fucking leave to somewhere else and start over. Just don't talk about your past if you don't want to. Why is this so fucking hard for you?

ya no shit, just delete your social media plain and simple.

This crazy bitch could ruin his new life aswell

How?

buy a shotgun you're in murica fam and when anyone gets close shoot their heads of for the bants after one death people will get the message and leave you alone

yeah move to Africa and get a new name preferably Abdul, you can live in a dirt hut and remember stay away from all electronic devices, make yourself one of them foil hats and you'll be fine

meet up with her and record the skank on your phone admitting everything from you not hitting her and how she cheated
i had a fuck buddy and found out she was engaged. bitch threatened to say i raped her if i told her fiancee so i did what i'm telling you to do above and i never heard from her again

You might as well punch her now OP.
You will think more clear once you know that there is no point in trying to convince anyone that you didn't hit her.

Quads of truth

do this