Sup Forums i need your advice

Sup Forums i need your advice.

I'm a 19 year old kissless virgin and recently met a girl.
She seems to like me (She even asked a friend of mine whether I love her).
The problem is: I'm not attracted to her. I thought I was really desperate but apparently I'm not, she's pretty fat and I can't bring myself to love her.

What do?

>pic unrelated

Don't settle. Tell her you don't like her romantically, sooner you do it the better.

If you're not into her man, don't do it. You'll only string her along and ruin potential future relationships. Women be crazy.

Fuck the shit out of her, because pussy.
Or ditch her. Being wishy washy here is how you get a fat bitch following you around like a lost puppy.

This, don't waste your first time with a disgusting slob.

at least fuck her. be alpha at least once in your lifetime..

Pics op

you're a fucking idiot.

>fucking just whatever pussy comes your way
>alpha
Well I guess it'd help OP get some experience before going for the chicks he actually likes

You guys are fucking autists. Fat chicks get whatever they can and try to get pregnant so that they guy stays with them. My advice is to run OP. If you want a future, don't fuck and run. It's not alpha if you fuck a fatty or you can't even find the pussy

fuck her

Don't do nothing. Continue with your life and forget every problem. If she is fat and you become in her boyfriend everyone will be a bully to you.

How fat are we talking?

No need to take her if you don't want her.

Plus, if she gets mad at you she can sit on you and fucking suffocate you. Fatties get really flustered really fast

May sound retarded but, do what your heart tells you, liek Didney moviez.

stop watching anime

Well, not the american feminist type of fat but she is pretty small and weighs 15 kg more than me.

Trust me on this. Don't do ithat if you're not attracted to her. You may be infatuated and intimate, but if the lust isn't there, then you both will be feeling wrong after the honeymoon phase wears off. You deserve someone who lights your fire, and she deserves someone who makes her feel wanted.

Let is pork, let it pork...

If she wanted to feel wanted she'd lose weight

Checked, but I mean by him. If he isn't attracted to her and she doesn't change, or even worse, gets bigger because laziness "cause she got herself one", it'll be hell if you wait too long to break it off.

OP here.
Apparently she had multiple relationships before and is diagnosed depressive.

Yeh, I know what you meant. I went through it a while ago. She went crazy by the end of it. It wasn't worth it.

Run, I went through something like that. It'll look fine at the start. But you'll end up sadder than you were before the relationship

I'm sorry man. Be her friend. Don't let it get past that. That's a huge red flag.

What happens when she sucks your dick?

Does your peenus weenus become erect?

Do you ejaculate fron her fellatio?

Something else to consider is that her depressive ways and habits will indeed wear on you, and you will get them as well.
Speak the truth, my friend.

Physical attraction is important in a relationship.
Even I myself, a overweight neet faggot wouldn't settle for an overweight girl, simply because I don't find it attractive.
I'm 21 and kissless too btw. :3
Life hurts so much

>being a fat ass
>thinking you'll get anyone who isn't a fat ass like you
hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha

I'm not the most fit guy but I'm not really fat either, BMI is around 22.
I'm really unsure because she's the first girl to ever like me.

Ion fuck wit fatties low key. They pussy stink G. If you don't like her don't fuck wit her.

Stop hanging out with her. Simple as that. Had a restarted friend told him to fuck off and he never talked to me again. Other friends thanked me and he never hanged out with us from that day on

>never said that
I said I'm not attracted to overweight/fat women.
I find slim to somewhat curvy attractive.
I never said I will ever get a girl anyways.
I'm 21 and kissless ffs. I'm done.
Wizardry awaits

Op stop being a fucking faggot. I lost my virginity when I was 19 and you can too. So what if you dont love her, if she's down you could at least get your dick sucked, maybe even get some pussy. Start practicing so when you meet the slut you do love you'll be able to fuck her well enough that she wont cuck you.

Idk my own BMI, but I'm 1,80m and around 95kg (haven't lost/gained weight in 2+ years, did lose weight before that but can;t be bothered to go even further) at the moment.
I wouldn't say I'm horrible, but face wise I'm at least a 5/10, neutral with beard.

;~;
im pathetic

If you like her personality, go for it. You can get her to loose weight, how i got my smoking hot gf.

Don't do it if you are not into her, you won't enjoy and you would be doing her a disservice by putting on a charade. No one wins in that scenario. Just let her know you are not interested in that way.

Fuck her anyway to at least my get your dick wet. Then tell her to hit the road.