I've been watching Vikings. Why didn't Sup Forums tell me that medieval Scandinavia had lesbian queens...

I've been watching Vikings. Why didn't Sup Forums tell me that medieval Scandinavia had lesbian queens, Chinese princesses, black guys, armies of shieldmaidens, and Muslim vikings? This seems like important information you never discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LDrzKBM73yc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

praise tengri!

Because it never happened

There were like 10 Muslim Vikings at most, the rest is bullshit

Because we only ever get the fantasy version of medieval Europe, where only white people lived in it. Trading, pilgrimage, missionary missions, and tourism were quite common during the time.

>((((((history)))))) channel
Into the trash it goes

>missionary missions

for a second I read that as "missionary position"...

kinda funny about this show that when speaking Old Norse they generally use reconstructed medieval pronunciation but when singing they use modern Icelandic pronunciation

Vikings kidnapped African women and made babies with them hence the black guys

>murican leftaurd """"education""""

Only white people lived in Europe until the 70's...

I am sure black vikings happened. They weren't really picky as long as you were able bodied and understood basic commands.

Sure, now get the fuck off fincuck

I am sure gypsies lived in Europe already for quite a while by then.

Assalamu Aleyküm brothers

>extremely white guy "meats" extremely black gal.

BLEACHED

This is the same channel that made a Mediterranean/Berber man straight up sub Saharan black, what do you expect. American niggers have zero culture and history so they latch onto others

except black people are to be found nowhere near Scandinavia

no the gypsies came to Europe after the period of the show

that dude is literally Loki
it's kinda funny how blatant they are
that would make Aethelstan Baldr as well

She qt

It's probably easier to find people who can sing in a modern language.

>I am sure black vikings happened.

I am sure you are dumb... You really belive that 1000 years ago when only blondies lived in the norse and nobody ever saw a nigger, the local kings would have allow something like this ? They hated christians so what reason would have made them love niggers ?

>black guys
>Muslim vikings
I don't remember these being on the show, or the queen being a dyke

>They hated christians so what reason would have made them love niggers ?
Because they weren't christfaggots.

How would vikings even find black people to recruit you moron? It's more likely they picked up some native americans in Vinland than any black people involved

None of the actors speak Icelandic or ON as far as I know

they sing "Það mælti mín móðir" (My mother told me) both in Icelandic and English and verses from Hávamál during [spoiler]Ragnar's funeral[/spoiler] and then switch back to ON using completely different pronunciation
it's pretty funny

new season

Gypsies arrived in Europe only in the 12th century... try harder leftard scum

And vikings weren't niggers....

so... it's like when americans use heavily accented south americans to make Spanish characters or using Brazilians to speak european Portuguese in family guy.

I was talking about niggers not being christfaggots, m8.

This series are for Turks. It looks like they are most popular in Turkey

Even worse
The pronunciation is completely different to the point where they're not really mutually intelligible
It's like they had Italians speak for the Spanish speakers half the time and then the other half they had actual Spaniards

>trading
Yes, rich business people interacted with other rich business people.
>pilgrimage
Only in a few places.
>missionary missions
Didn't involve many foreigners.
>tourism
Only among the nobility and rich people. Do you think some farmer from 13th century Denmark or even 19th century American Midwest has ever traveled far?

Is it any good?

There are no black vikings in the show

Ragnar will be killed by King Aelle. The episode is very sad. The worst thing is that he is tortured before

Because you're american and you learn history with games.

Occasional slaves that have piqued someone's interest because they look exotic

>Only among the nobility and rich people. Do you think some farmer from 13th century Denmark or even 19th century American Midwest has ever traveled far?

ofc not, that's silly, why would you think that? Still nothing I said was incorrect (not that you said it was). I just wanted to point out to the OP that a lot of what we get are false (fairy tale) stories about medieval Europe.

So they already did the great pagan war, with them full-on invading England?

>tfw no thicc black gf

J U S T

>because they looked exotic
Was that really an argument back then? Do you have any sources to back up the claim that black slaves existed in medieval Northern Europe?

There was never any sizeable population of black people in medieval Europe
they may have existed here and there but in places like Germany, England and Scandinavia you'd most likely go your whole life without seeing one

the idea that there were is modern historical revisionism by american negroes

I don't know, I just saw in the last episode that Ragnar's sons go to England to revenge his death and at the end of the episode, king Aelle is dead by Eagle blood.

Maybe you hear false (fairy tale) stories about medieval Europe by watching Disney movies that bastardize European folklore.

>Spoilers from history that happened a bit over a millenia ago
That old spoiler came a bit late.

>history
Ragnar is about as historical as King Arthur
he probably existed but we have multiple contradictory sources about him so he was more myth than man

real talk Sup Forums: why did they let the christian devils convert all of the vikings into greedy, hyper-violent, choirboy-fucking catholics?

the christians got the kings on board, and then the kings army travelled around the country, threatening pagans with beheadings if they didn't convert

christianity = isis

stop jumping the gun and assuming things go back to Sup Forums with that american negro history revisionist boogeyman propaganda. Ofc there weren't a ton of black or asian or mena people but there were some and they did travel and live throughout Europe, so if you're reading a story set in medival europe and you encounter a few minority characters it's not that strange because they certainly existed in real life. Not just all people stayed in one place before air travel was common.

>How would vikings even find black people to recruit

Boating expeditions

>so if you're reading a story set in medival europe and you encounter a few minority characters it's not that strange
depends on the story and how many
again most people would never see a black person (the modern definition) in their lives
moors and near easterners are not black but they were far more common, especially in Iberia

if a story happens in medieval Europe and there's a saracen trader somewhere that's not strange
if a story happens in medieval Europe and there are multiple black people around that's ridiculous
if a story happens in medieval Europe and there are no non whites whatsoever there is nothing unusual about that either and in fact is probably the most likely scenario for most stories

>american negro history revisionist boogeyman propaganda
but that's literally what's happening
remember the hilarious outrage about the witcher games?

True. Legends and sagas
Still, even though he most likely was atleast partially (if not entirely) fictitious the stories are somewhat well know and his death is a part of the sagas

My grandparents had never seen a black person in their life until the 80's (they had read about them in books tho). They were relatively high class aswell. My friends grandparents from a completely different part of Norway hadn't seen any black people until the 80's either.

pic related: A coastal city in south Norway year 1950, not a single non European person lived there.

the first known black man entered Iceland in the late 18th century iirc
an escaped slave from some Danish Caribbean colony

and I don't remember seeing a nigger until I went to Spain for the first time when I was like 5
they're more common now though

youtube.com/watch?v=LDrzKBM73yc

is this you?

But I don't like this show. It's so stupid and historically inaccurate.

how did u find me

Why?

I agree with you and that's mostly what I meant.

>but that's literally what's happening
remember the hilarious outrage about the witcher games?

Yes and it was for one video game, the most popular video game in human history,and the outrage was only online for a short amount of time.

No actual black person that enjoyed the Witcher or eurocentric fantasy, literature, film and video games in general, complains about lack of black people.

It's not a fair thing to lump everyone in with one person who wrote an online article and caused a stir.

>the most popular video game in human history
That's GTA V

>missionary mission

I'm sure medieval Europeans were happy to let Muslims travel the land trying to convert Christians. Surely such a thing would not have ended in a swift beheading.

>only blondes lived in the norse
they were brown haired and ginger as well, but i agree with the point you're making. no niggers.

moors were not common throughout medieval europe

yes they existed, but they were diplomats and merchants who would come in small numbers and deal with royalty
they didn't go very far either, you would not have found them in northern europe, but southern europe

>medieval
But yes, the show is complete garbage which the very first episode demonstrated quite well.

Why are you posting Fingol?