Is steam really refunding everyones copy of no mans sky because ive been rejected twice

Is steam really refunding everyones copy of no mans sky because ive been rejected twice.

No, normal return rules still apply.

That's a funny looking question mark.

Well done m8.

Fuck some bullshit fb page led me to believe otherwise.

PSN gave me a refund with no trouble. And I already used my one time refund on TLOU.
Shit was cash.

Fucking lucky, this is the only game iv'e pre purchased apart from WoW and im fucking kicking myself.

This is the most hyped shit ever made. The game sucks Black niggers' balls. I'm glad I haven't thrown my money away buying this.

You shouldn't be allowed refunds.
It's your own fault.

The Know posted a video on YouTube about how PSN and Steam were giving refunds over the weekend. I did the live chat for PSN, was rejected, then called them, rejected again.I'm a fucktard for pre-ordering.

NMS was an absolute piece of shit.

I feel you man, I kindof like the game but so much was missing. No stars, no gas planets and all the planets had the same gravity. Give me a fucking break

>He pre-ordered

Just because i've posted something you don't like doesn't mean its bait.

You expected too much of a

Same there its been past 14days and I've played 6hours minimum 2hours of play and before 14 days

I would never preorder anything because im not retarded, people are stupid for believing all the shit they said but in the same vain they really shouldn't lie with no consequences.

had 12hrs of play on record and ive owned it for 166 days so it out of both groups but i issued a refund under unplayable game and i got it refunded.. my first try got a message back saying no and that they were dealing with it on a case by case basis so theres always a chance as long as youve got less than 20hrs

What country do you live in

>but muh preorder bonuses

A ton of people have gotten refunds with 10+ hours play. Keep trying.

I don't know wtf happened but steam fucked up and it says I have 44 hours of play time. Which is bull shit. I tried to refund but cant. So now I'm just modding. It's starting to become acceptable. Like a quick bullshit passtime... it's the new 60$ solitaire.