Will one pill black me out?

will one pill black me out?
will I get withdrawal syndromes?

thinking about taking one for the first day of school.

>nope
>nope
>sure am glad summer is over.

I'm 19 but still in HS.

It sure af will.
Look it's called a somnifer for a reason : you take one pill and 30 min straight after you sleep like a baby for at least 8 hours.
But are you ready to have a hangover just before school ? Cause that headache and that dizziness you'll have waking up is really savage

Kill yourself you've already failed the easiest part of life.

Fuck off faggot

How could you get withdrawal symptoms from one pill?

What a maroon.

it's not about failing, it's complicated.

>Crush both
>Mix
>Snort
>???

if it's a 2mg you will doode

it's 0.25 mg
it's not even a milligram

no you won't black out
you probably won't feel any different
anything less than 4 mg's is a waste of time

regards,
toxicologist

That shit is brutal Xanax will and CAN get you addicted if you don't use it sparingly, the withdrawal from it is the worst, mild seizures, massive paranoia, etc., you can use it don't get me wrong but do NOT use to much

It's medicine. Talk to a doctor. Don't drink if you take it. Don't abuse it...toleerance builds quickly and benzo withdrawl is a fate worse than death.

>4mg for a 19 yo kid's first time
>toxicologist

it's like that will all benzos
heavy use will lead to addiction, however benzos are not as bad as opiates so yea if you don't take like 5 mgs a day for a couple of months you're good.

Take both you attention faggot and fuck off. Goddamn these summer threads.

Med Student here.

A Psychiatrist told us if he had it his way, he would destroy all the Alprazolam (Xanax) in the world, because it doesn't help with long-term anxiety and is extremely habit-forming.

Take a shot or 2 with it and you sure as fuck will black out at some ooint

I don't want to back out, just relax and chill on the first day.

just once, dunno if I should take two 0,25 pills or one, just wanna have a good time, and weed is not an option.

Sounds like you want weed, not xanax.

can't do weed, Xanax comes 2nd best option.

this. What is pictured is a .25mg. A typical standard dose for anxiety or sleep disorder is .5mg at once. I'd doubt you'd even realize you're feeling the effects.

Source:

>head injury fag
>scripted 4 each .5mg's xanax a day

Also

Don't snort, snorting is a waste as xanax is not water soluable. The only effect you get from snorting xanax is whatever drips down your throat.

so two 0,25 will get me relaxed?

yeah, .5mg will hit you so you at least feel it. And by feel it, I mean it'll just chill you out. Won't get you high off it or anything. Idk I'm wishy washy about xanax. I do like it because it helps my sleep thing and is nice to have if I start getting panicky or whatever. But if you take too much of it, it just flattens you out, to the point that you do not fucking care about anything, take no interest in anything, then eventually just pass out.

it sucks. It is like boredom to annoying and frustrating levels. Now, if you wanna take it to get high, then yeah, at least a .5mg or even a full 1mg, then mix it with something, like have 1 beer, or a painkiller or something.

>withdrawl syndromes

maybe first day anxiety will kick in so yeah I hope a 0.50 will do the trick, can you elaborate on the chill feeling?

>autocorrect

woops forgot to mention about the boredom thing. I learned early on that xanax boredom sucks so I tend only to take it to sleep, one to wake up with, then that's it. (unless something comes up).

If I get to flattened out by xanax I've found marijuana pulls me out of it. Also, I tend not to take any xanax during the day, (after my morning .5mg), I find I can get just fine with marijuana.

Benzos are dangerous shit. But incredibly helpful in the right circumstances.

>chill feeling

It isn't really a chill feeling. It's just more that you no longer give a fuck about anything. Nothing bothers you, cause you don't care. And your body will feel slightly relaxed. (not in the way a muscle relaxer does).

I consider it sorta a "light weight" relax, sleep aid. I've never woken up hungover from it, and it doesn't just knock you out either. It just eases your mind and body into a idgaf mode. And no, it does not feel similar to marijuana.

Former benzo addict here ive done all of then exept roofies, OP I can tell by your obsessive nature and festering questions that you have a major anxiety disorder, .25 wont do anytging for you and is far from being in the realm of a recreational dose. Id say 1-2 mg is a recreational dose, and I dont reccomend going to school with it for the first dose, its a terrible idea, youll nodd out, teacher will come by in failed attempts to keep you awake and she will catch on that youre high our parents will be called and they will have to deal with there overgrown childs stupid decisions

that's why I think a 0,25 mg or 0,5mg would be better as a first dose for school.

Probably would, .25 wont do anything though 5.0 is more like it, also dont tell anyone youre in possession of xanax or have a script youll get lots of unwanted friends trying to- you know what you could possibly get some pussy OP, get a girl hooked to this and shell lick your asshole for more I guarantee

imo any prescription gets you more mentally fucked. too many people i know have to rely on that shit on a daily bases, did you find it hard to quit?

so two 0,25 mg pills will put me in not giving a fuck mod?

and sounds dope but I don't know how to get girl hooked lmao.

Quit is an under statement ahahah I had to quit cold turkey, hallucinations, voices, shit was cash.

how much and how frequently did you use it

In the begin, 4 ativan a day, then switched to klonipin and valium wich I took every now and then and after a while went to xanax and then took 2 a day to just live

RIP will ferral

is valium better than Xanax at helping with anxiety?

It has a much longer half life, some people feel it a but the next day. It helps alot honestly but ultimatly if you have panic attacks here and there and not a constant level of anxiousness then xanys are the way to go due to the short activation. If you get valium make sure you dont get the orange "mylan" brand the orange ones, they will disintigrate and thrn into dust that you cant snort or slam.

should I take one 0,25 today just to see how it feels and two 0,25 tomorrow?

two days in a row will make me addicted?

You're just dumb

You are a fucking idiot. Just flush them down the drain and shut the fuck up.

.25 is a very low does. I was given it once thought to myself: This little pill won't do shit, so I took another and blacked out. Now That I do have a tolerance I'm being given 60 2mg of Klonoping a month. I'd say use benzo for a real reason as the high isn't that great trust me.

wtf

so one or two pills?

I'd say one just to see if you can tolerate it

>what a maroon.
Kek

Have you taken the brown pill yet, mateys?
it's a tough pill to swallow! The brown pill was founded in 1999 by Sir Reginald Brownpill, who presents and narrates the attached video.
Forget red and blue pills, brown pills are the way of the future.
Video related. Please leave your questions, comments, and concerns below about this radical new paradigm of thinking!
Swallow the brown pill today! Red pills are for fedora fucking wearing faggots, blue pills are for the ignorant masses. Ignore the other le epin Sup Forums maymays, this one is the real deal.,

librechan dot net slash brownpill slash src/1472569404687 dot mp4

Nah dude, they're pretty great and if you only take one of those per day, you shouldn't experience any symptoms