Do you have any female friends, Sup Forums?

Do you have any female friends, Sup Forums?

i don't have any friends

I'll be your friend.

All the people I concider friends are female.
The guys are just random retards I tolerate. Male mainstream fuck culture makes me cringe.

I have A female friend.

what am I, gay?

are you like retarded or something..? You don't wanna be a big strong man..?

Always

Most of my friends are female. I don't know why.
It's weirder that I don't get laid more...

I used to. But then I kissed her in the cheek and she said I raped/sexually harassed her.

It's because you're on Sup Forums

Lol is she a feminist?

>30-35 of my friends are male, rest is female
idk why but i do get laid once in a while so im not really complaining.

Do you want to fuck your female friends? Have you tried?

You don't get laid because you're their beta-orbiter that they keep around for an ego boost, they are not your friends.

More of a hippie. We were great friends.

true friend, nope. To be a real friend, someone has to be trustworthy

I used to be like the dude that ran around fucking random sluts. Then I got into a few stable relationships and all those immature pussy thirsty guys just seemed desperate and retarded.
All the guys I know are eighter fuckboys or socially retarded.

I cut all bitches from my life. It's the best thing I've done in recent years. I got my gf thanks to this personal policy and generally women respect me more.

If you don't fuck her, you're just another girlfriend of her's.

You didn't answer the question.

Signed,
a fuckboy

To trust soneone, you have to be vulnerable. Maybe you are the problem, and not half the world's population.

>friends(multiple??)
>female?
What the fuck happened to this place?

Forgot to mention, we aren't friends anymore. I asked her to block me so it would be better for the both of us and I couldn't block her because I know I'm just gonna try to talk to her again since she was really the only person I could talk to in every aspect.

I'm not retarded. And I have no need to be a big strong man.

You basically need to stop caring about others and worry about yourself. Sad world we live in.

I got dubs.

Eh, I don't really care about others, I just find it not worth my time hanging out with guys.

You're not wrong.

I don't want to fuck them. If a girl doesn't seem interested I ditch fast.
I have a very short attention span.

nah. They pay for drinks, make me dinner. Seems like a real friendship to me.

I went the other way, had one long term relationship after the next that all ended in misery and wasted my time and money and ruined my perception of women. I don't hate them, but be damned if i'll ever trust one again.
Now I keep them at arms length, tell them that im damaged goods and 'not in the right place' and they all take it as a challenge they can solve with their vaginas.
Free pussy, variety and no stress. Works for me.

No, the question was, "Do you have any female friends?"

The only friends i have are female

Be careful user

You're keeping yourself at arms length, too. That hurts you, whether you feel good right now or not.

Like, ones that I don't fuck? no.

Two really close and a few "casual".

You my friend, are a sociopath.

This place is much older than you think. By my guess, averaging in the mid-to-late 20s. Outliers in the 50s.

Just try a "god-tier" album. All the oldies come out.

i never said that "half of the population" isn't trustworthy. I just said i don't personaly know one girl that is... maybe it's simply bad luck

I do. But she is not funny and is very boring.. im her friend because i wanna fuck here thats all

Rip

erm... define "friend", please, user?

>To trust soneone, you have to be vulnerable

did you read that in a hallmark card? Bitch, wtf are you babbling about?

You sound like a mature person who has his shit together. Good job.

Yeah, several. Most of my friends are female, and most of them are ex's so I've fucked them as well.

Talk about our problems, hang out sometimes, mainly at my place, talk about mundane stuff. But i never have fun with her as i can recall, she is hot thats it for me. She thinks we are super deep friends

Does it count if she's a distant relative?

If it does then yes I do have one 'true' female friend. She knows all my secrets and I know hers. We talk to each other about everything

No, I read it in a book by John Gottman. He's a self-described "relationship expert," and hid PhD is in mathematics. But...he videotaped couples, watched their interactions, and did a tin of research to get to his conclusions. Malcolm Gladwell wrote about him in "Blink." Gladwell pointed out that Gottman can predict divorce with scary accuracy. I'm not predicting anything. I'm telling someone something he doesn't want to hear. You apparently don't want to hear it, either. That doesn't mean it isn't true.

None of my business, but what's her biggest secret?