Time to get rekt

Time to get rekt

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/1991/01/20/sports/austrian-skier-dies-after-race-fall.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That's why you wear helmets kids.

alright, start dumping

Standard procedure.

Jesus fucking christ,this is why i dont click on these kinds of treads becuase people die or end up like that

Prolapsed cow

Timmy thought that becoming a woman would allow him to use the word nigger freely.

Timmy was wrong.

Apocalypse now

Has this nigger never pulled something out of something else? Grip firmly, twist back and forth, slowly and smoothly pull out.

Squid

potential chow

No fucking shit..

Take a bow

Beneficial cucumber

That is why I click on these threads!
It says rekt thread, you know what you are getting into, you know you want to see it

Chairman Mao

Taking a vow

meow meow meow

What happened here? Story?

Concentrated nerve gas I think

story?

I do wanna see it but fuck that made me cringe

Did that caused eternal bleeding?

Are you new here or just retarded

google the filename

Too soon !

he had a serious problem with blood coagulation

Nigger brow

And now he has to live with it

No exposions 2/10

No i fucking dont
Failed trips fag

Story? Please?

hey nice dubs

I look like a hypocrite

First time I saw it it was longer the bitch) appeared to be standing outside a store fully yelling at men passing by probably feminist bullshit and she does it for awhile til our hero at the end people's headstomps her

and destroy the bone it is enbedded into, good job. This may look ridiculous, but this is how it's done

>701825211
hey nice dubs

it's a tranny btw

Can somebody explain what happens there ? It's so fast I don't understand what I'm watching.

imagine walking out to your car in the morning and finding this.

Truly heartwarming

Woah dude nice memetext man
C^:

dude's clothes get stuck on some sort of machine and it pulls him through. No idea what it is though, some sort of lathe maybe?

>7>0>1825521
thanx man

>Rapidly spinning shaft on some kind of machine
>Guy gets too close and it catches his sleeve
>Gets wrapped around the bar a few times

Lathes and PTO's are terrifying things.

Just google Gernot Reinstadler

spraying silver paint on a guy's butt hole isn't rekt, take your faggotry elsewhere

>Gernot Reinstadler
nytimes.com/1991/01/20/sports/austrian-skier-dies-after-race-fall.html

he did died

i wonder just exactly how many vertebra in his neck that were destroyed

fuck man, his internal organs must have been squeezed much

There are 7 vertebrae in the neck, and my guess is they were all fucked up

that blood, he probably had his dick and/or balls ripped off, theres a lot of blood loss potential there

That's a sad way of dying though

His lathe gave him a good torqueing too.

broke his neck, there are worse ways to go as you can plainly see

Good point

towards the end you can see some chunks of something in the blood trail. I wonder if it's parts of his guts or maybe poo from in his bowels. Either way imagine looking down at yourself like that. You know you're fucked.

chances are the rest of his upper spine and back are all fucked too i guess

chances are he dead

35 years in engineering and the machines that nearly killed me were always spinning. Your clothes and anything your holding in your hands can pull you in.
I once was 15m up a ladder and the power drill got caught in my sleeve it twisted my arm up so bad that I couldn't release the trigger, first I nearly got chucked off the ladder, then the drill is smoking and trying to rip my arm off and I had to release my other arm to pull my fingers off the trigger.

that could just be ice+blood i highly doubt it would be guts looking at the wounding we can see, probably ice shredded flesh chunks, if we was really unlucky his femoral artery got fucked

I think his artery got cut open, that's why there's that much blood

>be me, this that
>turn 540° and go to buy another car
>leave country in new car

da fuck are u talking about m8?

Lost his shit 3 times! LMFAO

Darwin award

Yep. I've always been careful with clothing, but what has gotten me in my relatively short time as a tech have been things I didn't know to fear.
Like a robot that decided to have an acceleration error and break my forearm. Stay safe buddy.

the rekt skier, da fuk did I do with this shit, wrong click

I'll keep this for the next cringe thread

wut

new world record!

triggered

who the fuck own an Xbox?

is this staged? why was that dude standing there filming the whole thing?

>3849▶
>File: Sickfuck think there is a(...).webm (2.94
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

strong bones, someone must drink their milk

>not naming webm "faceoff"

meth makes you do crazy shit

F3 (You)

Once had a brand new set of racing pistons sitting on a cotton cloth to keep them from getting scratched, they were too close to a grinding wheel that spins about 100 times faster than any other workshop machine, the wheel caught one strand of that cloth and before you could even blink 4 pistons broke the sound barrier across the workshop and embedded themselves a few inches in the wall.

Sad people in america who were tricked by crappy marketing to think it was actually a good game system

Staged fake shit

Let me guess. CRX?

UNREAL HOLY SHIT