I've noticed the pro-black attitudes in rap music and other forms of black entertainment. There's also a lingering...

I've noticed the pro-black attitudes in rap music and other forms of black entertainment. There's also a lingering, anti-white sentiment that never seems to go away. Why is this?

According to the Bell Curve, black Americans have an IQ that's about 15 points lower than the average white. According to the FBI, black Americans commit around 50 percent of homicides within the USA, they're around 15 percent of the population. How can some rappers and black celebrities continue to lean towards black supremacy when the evidence is against them?

Why do many rappers support BLM and jump on the bandwagon when it involves a white person, but ignore the violence committed against many other black Americans against other black Americans.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cognitive_dissonance
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2014/crime-in-the-u.s.-2014/tables/expanded-homicide-data/expanded_homicide_data_table_6_murder_race_and_sex_of_vicitm_by_race_and_sex_of_offender_2014.xls
muse.jhu.edu/article/207996
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

huh REALLY makes u think....

Except TPAB focuses on black-on-black violence as well and condemns it and only endorses black pride as a way of empowering people who are ashamed of what they are, not as a way of pushing some supremacist agenda and excluding other races from being proud of who they are as well.

ITT it's 1855

oh fuck off you goddamn Nazi

>I've noticed the pro-black attitudes in black entertainment

holy shit finally someone blew the lid on this conspiracy

cringe

I'm glad he focuses on black on black crime. The reason why I chose this specific album is because I knew some of the content from discussion a few years ago when it was released. I don't listen to rap. I enjoy a few black American artists, but it's mostly Rock and Roll. Chuck Berry, Bo Diddley, etc.

A lot of white people make music without it being pro-white. In fact, pro-whiteness in entertainment is shunned and discouraged.

I'm not a Nazi.

Cringing at you

Because white people historically haven't been oppressed as a race, but black people have.

Also, right now there's a momentum, so of course black artists will get in on it.

You're retarded. Every race has been oppressed or enslaved at some point. As of right now South African blacks are attacking white people and encouraging anti-white attacks. Also, the Arab Slave Trade went through parts of Europe. Everyone has been attacked at some point.

>white people haven't been historically oppressed

>white people historically haven't been oppressed

>A lot of white people make music without it being pro-white. In fact, pro-whiteness in entertainment is shunned and discouraged.

Aw shit dude you're right, we're all victims.

professional victimhood
>Irish folks wuz slaves n shit

>white people historically haven't been oppressed as a race
My ancestors were irish, and were treated the same if not worse than niggers during that time, yet you see no irish people stand up and have the gull to bring up the past like black people do.

I'm a Slav
The word slave comes from Slav. Although desu ppl like us more than black people and some of us still make songs about slavery.

why do they lead towards black supremacy despite all the evidence, you ask? because they are dumb niggers and have pea sized brains.

>>white people haven't been historically oppressed
is this the biggest victim complex of all time? please tell me about the oppressions white people have faced in America worse than slavery and racial segregation, because i must have skipped that chapter

>t. bootlicker

So you see the oppression in blacks but not others. You're just a hypocrite.

>because white people haven't historically been an orpessed race

I guess the barabry pirates just don't exist then?

Fucking moron.

I'm just addressing the fact that black Americans can openly state pro-black and black supremacist views. Whites can't.

Why are you annoyed this is true.

Barbary slave trade, Arab slave trade, Ottoman slave trade enslaved white people. Europeans also enslaved one another at some point.

>my ancestors were irish, and were treated the same if not worse than niggers
>black people were kept as property
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cognitive_dissonance

Even if you're ignoring the Barbary, Ottoman, and Arab slave trade the Irish (whites) were still forced to do labor aka be slaves.

>in America

Lol I'm not American faggot, so when somebody says "white people haven't been enslaved it's pretty fucking obvious to me that they're wrong. My great-grandfather was tortured by the ottomans who had opppressed and enslaved Bulgarians for 500 years

>yet you see no irish people stand up and have the gull to bring up the past like black people do.

You just did. Shut the fuck up. You ever think the reason why black people still bring it up is because people still casually use the word that was created to insult them? Swear you lot don't even think thoroughly before speaking.

newsflash. you can't eradicate racism completely. it's fine to not forget history but to also leave out other parts for your significant gain is a problem. This is what black people do.

>Pro Black
>Anti White
W E W

Also, can I get a link to that FBI stat mate? I don't think that's true...

why are whitebois so oversensitive
fucking get over your obsession with the darkness

What about all the Eastern European countries that were enslaved by the Ottoman Empire

You just did. Shut the fuck up. You ever think the reason why Slavic people still bring it up is because people still casually use the word that was created to insult them? Swear you lot don't even think thoroughly before speaking.

>slave is derived from slav because they were enslaved so much
STOP SAYING SLAVE AND SLAVERY. EVERY TIME YOU SAY THAT YOU'RE REMINDING MILLIONS OF PEOPLE OF THE RAPE, TORTURE, AND FORCED LABOR OF THE EASTERN EUROPEANS.

I swear you don't think before you speak.

>ITT: "it's okay for black people to be racist"

why do people ask questions they already know the answers to?

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2014/crime-in-the-u.s.-2014/tables/expanded-homicide-data/expanded_homicide_data_table_6_murder_race_and_sex_of_vicitm_by_race_and_sex_of_offender_2014.xls

The Jews are behind it all

Can you whiny white faggots go back to your Sup Forumscaves and keep this bullshit off of Sup Forums? Thanks.

Englishman here, we practically genocided half of the Irish. The only actual genocide of black people I'm aware of off the top of my head was in Rwanda (black on black). I'm not trying to "minimize" the suffering of black Americans, but historically speaking, black people in the west these days don't seem to have that much to complain about.

Yes, there are racist assholes, even cops, and they pick on black folks, but pretty much everyone agrees that this is wrong, and the law itself stands against that. And black people aren't the only people discriminated against based on colour. It's hard to take claims of "institutional racist oppression" in the modern USA seriously when there have been many governments that actually genocided their people based on race, when there are currently people legally enslaved in horrific conditions around the world, and when the "white oppressors" you are complaining about are the very people who granted every race in their society equality, freedom and comfort in every reasonable way they could think of, and generally continue to do so.

Tell me what white people could possibly do to make life fairer for other races in the USA.

at this point I'm almost convinced that every person that makes a thread like this is just an insecure, unattractive, and culture-less white person projecting his social, sexual, and economic frustration
Untitled Unmastered was better by the way

Pro-black =/= black supremacist

You think there isn't gonna be a big "be proud of your heritage" sentiment among a group of people who are constantly cited as the cause of all of the USA's problems? It's only natural.

>TPAB
>anti white
What? Maybe anti racism but hardly anti white. The blacker the berry for example is on the surface really anti white in its portrayal of black outrage against police brutality but when you read between the lines it is hugely critical of this mindset and the people who push it.

lets be real people. Europe is home to the most prosperous nations on earth, and the only exception to that is the United States, which was a european colony and by and large descended from Europeans
If you count Hispanics as descended from Europe (which most of them are, i have no idea why this concept is so hard for americans to grasp) then the USA is about 80% European.
Europeans just simply have had it better and that is inarguable

>le copy his post but replace words with different words
Not an argument.

It wasn't supposed to be an argument. What he said was dumb.

Why is pro white considered white supremacy.

>sent to work down a coal mine aged 12
>up at the crack of dawn, dragging coal out of a giant freezing hole in the ground for 8 hours a day for 10 years
>war were declared
>get sent to a freezing trench where your feet go moldy and freeze solid while guys with machine guns and artillery shells try to kill you all day long
>get told to march at the machine guns
>make it halfway before you're shot in the leg and can't continue
>taking shelter in an artillery crater with your buddy when there is a gas attack
>put on your gas mask
>buddy's gas mask doesn't work
>get stabbed by your comrade's bayonet for a working gas mask
>lay bleeding and crying in agony wishing you were home in your nice safe mine coughing up coal dust and working your hands to the bone
>meanwhile, a guy who relaxes on a tropical beach all day enjoying coconuts and sex with hot girls in grass skirts thinks you've got life too damn easy...

Ask Neo-Nazis or the KKK. They love to associate the two.

You're a dumbass

>What is saint patrick's day and world history class?

Irish pride is very acceptable in the US. There is a difference between Irish pride and white pride. Whenever your ancestors our brought up in history it almost always has to do with famine, church wars, and just overall oppression.

muse.jhu.edu/article/207996

Learn history you stupid potatofucker

>but ignore the violence committed against many other black Americans against other black Americans
i wonder how many people who pile on this tired-ass point have done even 5 minutes of research on initiatives to curb gang violence that were started by black people

Why are these threads always on Sup Forums??

Why is it a problem for a black artist to make pro black music? I am so lost.

Everyone keeps posting about this album and solange album and saying they are anti white but.. I just don't hear it.

I listened to these albums and all I really dont see anything anti whtie...

Like all the terrible and ignorant rap music thats out there and you guys jump on the one album that actually has a message and promotes has something real to say?

>Why is it a problem for a black artist to make pro black music? I am so lost.

Because there are white people in the world who hate black people who are proud to be black.

Because "white" isn't a race.

"black" isnt either but because of the slave trade Black people in America can't trace thier roots back. Unlike white folks who can trace back thier Irish/german whatever roots, Black Americans only have "black culture" which starts in slavery and isnt really "culture"

Pooorly explained but thats what i make of it?

lol, the ghettos are pretty rough, I'm sure your life is much harder than hat of a black kid born into poverty which a lot of them are

they'll always be whining about something until they finish their 1950's-bound time machine
they are known as "crybabies"

But if I make pro white music i would get labeled as a bigoted racist. That's the problem, you're not allowed to be proud of being white.

You picked a bad album to make your point. Just looking at the cover will tell you that but I guess you're just too stupid.

>whites complain about blacks
>"lol what crybabies"

>blacks complain about whites
>"so brave and progressive!"

see

there's definitely an african american culture. It may be young, but it's a developed culture and identity that includes music, food, fashion, political viewpoints, etc.

>anti-racism = anti-white
>race realism
When will these memes die? Charles Murray literally burned crosses as a teenager and he's trusted to be an expert on race science.

so it's in their "culture" to be thug gangsta niggas because that's all they have? that's your excuse for them acting like imbeciles?

Yes there is a culture but its small and new.

Like can you really compare 100 years of slave culture and recent events to a place like Germany with a huge history long storied history and culture?

Not saying Black Americans don;t have culture just pointing out that white culture is everywhere and dosen't need to be highlit as "white" culture.

Like there is white culture everywhere then you point to the small broken Black cominuty and say.. how come they can promote blackness but i cant promote whiteness..

Like its really stupid..
Irish culture for example includes anyone from Ireland

It's not a problem.
Whiteness was created to oppress people. White pride is bad.

What are you talking about?

I never said anything about thugs... you asked why its racist to promote white culture and I responded because there is NO white culture its everywhere... English/German/Swedish whatever is ALL white culture.

All I am saying is that Black culture is only a thing because there is no way for black Americans to trace back their actual roots.

Like also black culture is not all thug nigga shit but.. im not trying to get you to not be racist im just explaining that...

Black American culture. Our cooking/food, music, how we practice our religion, dancing, art, literature, AAVE/ebonics that is all apart of the black American culture. Yes you can say it started with slavery.

If you think that's all what black culture is you are extremely bigoted and do not deserve any further discussion.

If you want to get mad about not being able to be proud to be white go cry to racist organizations like the KKK and Neo-Nazis who made being proud to be white about bringing down other races and white supremacy.

You guys are ruining this board. Take it to pol, or somewhere else. This is thinly veiled in music. Talk about whatever you want, that's fine you have the right- but come on this is a music board who's quality has drastically fallen off over the last couple years. This is a problem with both the mods and the community. Please try to improve the quality of music related posts.

I was born onto a housing estate (UK version of a ghetto), with heroin syringes and boarded up windows, burning cars etc. My dad killed himself when I was 4 and my mother would routinely beat and abuse me and my little brother and had a string of abusive boyfriends. At 6 years old I would lay in bed, hungry, hearing my mother scream and cry downstairs every night.

I inherited dad's mental illness and at 17, after having my welfare cut off, lived alone in a squat without any income for 8 months. The electricity was cut off, and for 8 months I lived without gas or electricity in a place where the temperature often hits freezing. I fed myself by scavenging discarded takeaways, stealing milk from doorsteps and shoplifting, and occasionally busking when I could clean myself (cold showers and clothes in the kitchen sink) and muster the courage. I stayed (relatively) sane by reading library books during daylight and playing acoustic guitar. Then one day I saved a junkie from a knee-capping and as a thank you, he gave me a big bag of pills, so when I got home, I took them all and tried to kill myself.

Thanks to friends and family, I recovered almost completely, but I still suffer from a mixed bag of serious mental health issues. All the pills I've been prescribed only made me worse, but with self-hypnosis and other techniques I've managed to stay at least sane enough to keep the lights on, and write this post.

I'm not saying black kids born in the ghetto don't have it rough too, just saying don't assume someone's life is easy when you don't know a single thing about them.

i don't see the problem

you just can't admit that black people are doing more to ruin themselves than any other race that is supposedly "holding them back"

That's really disappointing

not saying theres no culture just put it in quotes

Yes those things are there but compared to mostly any other culture?

Im black and I went to a jewish wedding and just... its not the same. Other cultures are rich with traditions and history. Black culture just isnt the same..

That fact that we have to instead of knowing where we come from like everyone else is what really sucks. And one of the sources of the angrer...

I'm white but this. Sup Forums makes me more ashamed of my skin colour than any black person ever has.

lol

If someone is making you ashamed of your skin colour then that's a fault with you. Ignorant people don't represent anyone but themselves, no matter what they might say about race or anything else. Your reaction should be disgust/pity towards that bigoted individual, not shame towards yourself.

There are wedding traditions in the black community though. Ever go to the south?

Also why are you comparing it to other cultures in the first place? Do you truly believe that is fair to do especially since black American culture basically started with slavery? These other cultures/traditions that belong to other races have been in existence for many, many years. Some of which can be dated back to before Jesus was crucified.

My point is, black American culture is still relatively young. I like to think that we have quite a lot to celebrate and be proud of here. We made something out of nothing.

ITT people denying data backed facts about the black community. I voted for fucking Bernie and I know that the entire black culture is fucked. Yes they do commit the majority of crimes, yes they do have lower IQ's and score less on standardized tests. No matter how much help the taxpayer and others give to underpriveleged black communities they will never succeed until they give up the I want to get rich and be successful but want to do it the easiest way possible mindset. I have never met a black person who wanted to engineer something new, they all just say they want to get money.

Supporting BLM =/= supporting black supremacy

Having a "pro-black" attitude =/= "anti-white"

Also, ranking of races on a level of inferiority/superiority isn't all that scientifically relevant (with the exception of some policy research.) Eugenics was disproved when biologists realized there's more diversity WITHIN groups than BETWEEN groups. I.e. a white person shares more genetic material in common with black people than more-distant caucasians. What actually causes lower IQ rates & higher crime rates is the fact that there's a higher ratio of impoverished and uneducated blacks compared to other races. It'd be like taking a sample of 10 whites that includes you (assuming you're white) and 9 others from a mental hospital. Then, using that data to draw overarching conclusions about the entire white race.

White people have more nuanced tastes, interests and viewpoints, i.e. things blacks cannot fully appreciate, or at least can't bring themselves to do so. This is why they dislike white people in general. They prefer the "simple" life.

>I have never met a black person who wanted to engineer something new, they all just say they want to get money.

Are you in engineering or is this statement based on ignorance? I am an eng student and a large percentage of my class is black or middle eastern. And I would assume the reason you've never met with any of these black people is because you don't talk to a lot of black people because of your clearly racist attitudes.

Its all in perspective i guess.

Like yea we have come far but It would be nice to know where im actually from. Like had it not been for the slave trade i would have a different name/traditions religion.

Like I know it exist im aware im not saying it dosent. Its just not the same and its hard to put it into words but I really feel like our lack of a real unifying culture hurts us in the long run.

Like thanks to that 1% rule its even screwed up who even identifies as black. Like I get the optimism but.. its screwed up.

>It'd be like taking a sample of 10 whites that includes you (assuming you're white) and 9 others from a mental hospital. Then, using that data to draw overarching conclusions about the entire white race.
This

If you're an engineering student, a fellow black engineering student is going to have far more in common with you than a gangbanger from Englewood.

Lack of motivation, lack of creativity, etc. are attributes of POOR and UNEDUCATED, regardless of race. There just happens to be more poor and uneducated black people than any other race due to a few centuries of systemic oppression.

>Because white people historically haven't been oppressed as a race, but black people have.
the word slave literally comes from slav you fucking retard