So, I've done a few drugs.. Some illegal, some OTC's

So, I've done a few drugs.. Some illegal, some OTC's

But whenever I tell someone about DXM, They've never heard about it... Experiences with DXM?

Or general drug experience thread?

DXM, isn't that codeine cough syrups evil cousin? Thinking of making codeine extract someday in the future

Bumping with OC

Dextromethorphan? Or did you mean to type DMT?

I've been robo tripping before. Did not like. Not much of a mind high but a lack of control of myself physically. I prefer good bud and to feel like my body is buzzing.

Well, yeah I guess that's how most people that have heard about it view it

Funny, I took about 200mg of codeine 30 minutes ago.. But anyway

No, wasn't a typo... I did mean DXM

Yes, I'll level, I enjoy pot too... But it's still illegal in my country and i'm trying for a government job so it's out of the question

Any interesting stories with DXM or other?

Followup question, how much do I need pr drink in codeine. Also if I buy something that doesn't clock your system, will that effect my cold water extraction?

Not sure I understand your question

And i'm no expert chemist anyway, I'd hate to give foul advice and mess your liver up... Better off consulting google or a forum dedicated to OTC's

TBH, A lot of times if i'm not doing a lot i just take the pills with the paracetamol... Since i don't drink alcohol and i presume my liver can handle it

I like DXM

I've consumed between 300mg and 900mg between 15 and 20 times over the last 3 years or so.

I smoke bud regularly and enjoy acid, nbome and mdma every now and then.

IMO DXM is for people who like the intoxication aspect of taking substances. What I mean by that is that DXM fucks you up and makes life very intense/interesting/detached etc - the high is vaguely euphoric but definitely nothing like smoking weed or taking stimulants or opiates etc

I take DXM to drop out of reality and exist somewhere between my normal consciousness and a weirdly comforting void.

It's gonna be different for everyone, but DXM is a pretty unique experience, one that I would suggest that people on the fringes of recreational drug use approach cautiously

Pretty sick but

I'm always interested to hear how it effects people differently....

Personally I've never hero-dosed DXM, Only gone as high as 600mg.... But when i take it i get the disassociated feeling, But i also feel like i think really logically... Like i can lay down and do huge equations in my mind... And then i'll listen to tool or something, and feel really connected to a song like stinkfist... in general, That's what a DXM trip is to me

My thought processing definitely becomes dissociated. My experiences vary depending on the occasion. For instance when I trip with others, I often feed off the energy of others, although this can be both good and bad. My perception of emotions, tone of voice and body language can be skewed, but at the same time, my resting facial expression or my own tone of voice might be heavy impacted by the DXM as well.

So in effect - not only do I feel weird as fuck, but I act weird and so do the people tripping around me. Because I feed off others this can make the experience very different to the times I've consumed DXM by myself.

By myself the experience is more introspective, more level, more pleasant I've found, because it lacks the unpredictability of other people and because I am not witnessing other people's robo weirdness.

Also I find my emotions fluctuate, sometimes I'll fail to connect emotionally with something I'm watching, or I'll have a profoundly moving moment watching a cartoon that is in no way intended to have that effect.

I do agree with your thoughts on thinking logically - DXM definitely brings with it some intense moments of clarity and some very interesting and persistent thought processes.

I've only ever smoked pot with other people, Everything else i enjoy or experimented with i did alone, Like DXM, Mushrooms, Codeine, Tramadol

I get that Strange emotional empathy too...
Oh, and I also find it hard to eat meat on DXM... It just feels dirty, Which is odd cause like %70 of my diet is red meat and i've been butchering meat since i was a kid... So it's not like i had a sudden moment of clarity and thought, "Wait, this used to be a cow" or some shit... I know the whole time.

It's odd that a disso would bring such huge moments of clarity though huh?...

I've done, in order
>alcohol
>shrooms
>lsd
>salvia
>weed
>1p-lsd
>nitrous
>1p-eth-lad
>poppers
>dmt
>mdma
Most lessons learned/personal progress: 1p-lsd + nitrous, with my best friends with me
Most fun: mdma (total bliss & empathy & love)

If we're talking all psychoactive drugs

>Alcohol
>Nicotine
>Caffeine
>Tramadol
>Codeine
>Psilocybin
>Weed
>DXM

And that's it really

DMT is definitely on the bucket list

Cocaine and MDMA is too, MDMA mainly cause my friend tells me about how much fun she has on it, but i'm hesitant

I'll get around to LSD one day, But i always hear comparisons between it and Shrooms... So, I dunno... I enjoyed the fuck out of shrooms... But i want to experience other drugs as well first

>Nicotine
>Caffeine

woooow dude chill out, you might hurt yourself

LSD & Shrooms are similar, but still very different. The clichés are correct, shrooms feel more earthy, flowing, relaxed, while lsd is more amped, with tight geometric visuals. Both can get extremely deep mentally.

MDMA, if you get the good stuff (I have dutch pressies), is a-ma-zing. Last time during peak I couldn't do much more than writhe around in ultimate pleasure. Make sure to -not- do it alone. Have your best friends, or special ladyfriend, with you, if they are up for it. Nothing beats rolling with other people you like rolling with you.
You will like strangers just because they are human, but you will absolutely adore the people you already like/love sober.
Shame it's rather unhealthy, we're keeping at least 6 weeks between rolls & take supplements n stuff. Check rollsafe.org

Nicotine yeah.. I threw it in there for sake of a space filler... I use it a lot to curb appetite... I used to be a heavy smoker, now i just use the gum things

Caffeine and sleep deprivation has abuse potential you know?... Mix in other OTC drugs like codeine and you got yourself a "fun" time

So far:
Caffine
Alcohol
Nicotine
Marijuana
MDMA
Amphetamine
Methamphetamine
GHB
Magic mushrooms
LSD
Ketamine
MXE
Cocaine
DXM
DMT
Nang
Hydropmorphone
Valium

Already did a few times dxm. Always 7-15 pills with 60kg (Dose depends on weight). Always liked it, on low dose you still can talk with ppl without they getting you high. At high doses complete loss of time feeling. I like it though. 15 pills is already a good buz, never wanted to take more. If questions then feel free to ask. Also its nice tomix with dope

ROBO TRIPPIN AINT SHIT LIL BOY NOBODY DOES THAT NIGGAA

I'll probably try it next time i'm visiting my friend... Is it something that suits a party atmosphere or is it something i can enjoy in nature? I spend a lot of time in nature, hunting and camping and what not

What's Meth like?
And coke?

Also, any experience with Heroin?... I've been really curious about it lately

>Experiences with DXM?
tight shit bro

Shoo Shoo, Back to the ghetto

Share some experiences?

X gon give it to ya ;)

All when I was a teenager, but yeah, tried to robo trip. Couldn't get anything that didn't have acetaminophen, but I drank it anyway. Ended up with liver damage-jk. Fell asleep and when I woke up I had to piss. I tried to walk to the bathroom and wasn't sure how far my foot was away from the ground so I started taking these slow deliberate steps. Took too long to kick in and lasted the rest of the day. Basically had to hide in my room so my mom wouldn't find out I was high.

Faggot the dose is mg/kg. So either you guys write your weight or saying dose is useless. also its difference is dextromethorphanhydrobromid or dextromethorphan.

pretty sure he was high all the time too lol

MOAR AND BETTER QUALITY FAGGIT

>I'll probably try it next time i'm visiting my friend... Is it something that suits a party atmosphere or is it something i can enjoy in nature? I spend a lot of time in nature, hunting and camping and what not
I'm sure you'll have a great time either way, but it's very social, so a party setting probably works best. But as long as you're not all by yourself, if you have someone to cuddle with, you'll have the time of your life.

We've all done that funny walk trying to hide we're hide user

It always gives me that afterglow feeling

4.6mk/kg... Happy asshole?

Last one i'm posting unless you contribute something interesting to the thread

Fair enough, Ty

Yes see also