Is this the new average body?

Is this the new average body?

I fucking hope so...

Why?

No, that is the average body for most of human history. You idiot fuck.

if it is then I'm in heaven! more pics of this girls juicy thick body user

this

that was pretty normal throughout human evolution

that looks like a nice plow.

Probably yeah
Note that "average" doesn't mean normal, healthy or okay
She's sexy enough though, too bad not a lot of her fat got to her boobs

I'd bang it

I wish

Nope.

You do realize everyone has some kind of roll when thet hunch over right

Exactly.
This average girl for example is extremely overweight and in my honest opinion has the body type of a 50+ year old who never did any sports.

Yes, it sadly is. Let's just make sure it's never being considered beautiful. Shame fatties wherever you find them. Death to the fats.

Don't forget those thighs. Christ I never thought I'd say this but meghan trainor was right. I'd plow this chick a thousand times before I fucked anything like skin'n'bones Emma Watson.

even across the back??

I'd hit that harder than American cops hits black people.

Sorry dude too skinny. This chick looks like the most boring fuck in the world. I bet she just lays there and thinks about how lucky you are that she let you fuck her.

Man I wish

Yeah, I'd say so. The average guy has a bit of belly too. This is 2016. Most people are bigger than the BMI scale that was made in Europe when most people were still starving.

It's easy to be lean when you're a teenager (and if you aren't lean as a teenager, you got a serious problem with your eating or exercise habits), but most people in their 20s or above are carrying a few extra pounds.

Also, on another note, I LOVE how chubby women wear 2 piece bikinis these days, 20 years ago, only slim women would wear them, and most women still would wear one piece anyhow.

faggot keep living in your fantasy land. too bad no bitch gives you the poon.

Sounds like you've been rejected a lot. Sorry that your experiences have lowered your standards that much.

Not quite, just had one too many dead fish. Hot women like this literally think they're giving you a blessing by letting you fuck them and don't try at all. I'd much rather have a thicc chick that gargles cock like her life depends on it than a 10/10 who wants you to worship her pussy in bed.

Can't confirm this at all. I've heard it a lot, though.