Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vfc42Pb5RA8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Compulsively

no

Nope...

no found i very boring after a month

Pokémon No

Yeah, once a day while i take my kid to the park. But that's a "captive audience" thing, and this cute high school girl is usually there and will practically sit on my lap.

Forbes magazine is foaming at the mouth to brand this the biggest blunder of 2016. The beta release was a complete failure. Niantic was handed a golden egg laying goose egg, then used it to make an omelette that they burnt.

Only when I'm delivering pizza

user: "no, I am too cool for that shit"
user secretly was super hyped for the release.
user believes they are hipster if they dislike something before the majority of the population does.
user believes they are elite.

Well I got new for you.

FUCK YOU user

--- done

It's still version 0.35.0 and is Paper Toss, a bad pedometer, and a shitty tap spam battle system. People are allowed to be disappointed. The Pokemon Group is known for quality games, this isn't one of them. They are losing players daily, still have abysmal PR, and the only real info anyone had gotten is from redit hackers. Niantic dropped the ball, tried to pick it up, and punched a hole in it.

My mom is lvl 17 and has stupid snorlaxs at every gym within driving distance.

fuck this shit.

Too much trouble for nearly nothing.
IF they release a way that you can be a "executive" for your team or something else more exciting i'll plat again.
Walking to just make candy is not fun after a few weeks.

youtube.com/watch?v=vfc42Pb5RA8

>Walking to just make candy is not fun after a few weeks.
stop being fat, cunt.

thats the whole point of the game.

That was not the point of my comment.
I was poking fun at all the idiots that hate on things before the mass majority, because they think it makes them cool.

Yes I know the game sucks ballz right now, but it will get better with time.
Meanwhile, a true fan would suck it up and use this opportunity to advance and level up.
They longer you wait, the further behind you will be.

We know that pokes spawn way more when there are lots of players around. The longer you wait, the less player, and less opportunity there will be.

Then there is the gyms. Everyone else that is continuing to play are gaining more and more powerful pokes. Someone starting out now has little chance to beat the first poke in a gym, let alone defeat the gym and claim it.

Most gyms around me have a 1500+ poke on the lowest tier. You would have to reach level 15 at least to get a poke that could even begin to stand up against that. More like 20+

... Tell us about this high schooler.

not since they killed the tracker. Maybe if they bring it back

Stamos...
get your beautiful stud muffin, smug lookin a$$ out of here.

I'm about to hit 26, 7/7/16 is my start. But i walk with my daughter to the park, zoo, and all that shit. Stops i can hit from my living room. I'm not trashing the game, rather niantic's horrible handling of it. The main reason I'm still playing is so I'm not a noob when it gets good. But it definitely doesn't have the same passion nearly 2 months in.

Cute, kinda nerdy i suppose. She never has anyone else with her. Not bad skin, rather pale, no discernable sub culture by the way she dresses. We really only talk about pokemon or share my headphones, as I've turned her on to CCR and Jimi Hendrix. Wavy brown hair, glasses sometimes, green eyes, b cup, maybe 120 lbs.

Yes. I enjoy it.. Got to level 24 yesterday. Smash all the gyms on the way home from work. Will probably stop playing after I get a few more pokes that I haven't got yet

Same user, same...

ON another note, you seem to be "handled" at the moment.
Tell that fine young lady that I have a few special pokes I'll save just for her.

Sorry, that was terrible of me and I am not ashamed. Good thing this is Sup Forums, where no one gives a shit