When you have sex whilst wearing a condom, how long do you last before ejaculating...

When you have sex whilst wearing a condom, how long do you last before ejaculating? Asking because I'm a 20 year old virgin.

i cant cum if i wear condoms. My dick is too numb and even without condom i can only cum in certain position
i can only cum when pound my gf when she is lying on her stomach. i usually last between 2~5 with/without condom with that position.

Same thread yesterday.

Fuck off, OP.

long-er

ultimately mindset dictates how long you last

depend.. it is all about your libo skills nothing more, just look up penis exercise and you won't have to use condom, your pull out game will be 100%

'bout three fiddy

Too damn long, gotta work as fuck to reach orgasm with a condom

i last easily over 15 mins without a condom.

with one, infinitely. until dick is sore and my back hurts.

Really depends what type of condom you have, I can last 8ish minutes with a regular condom. But one time this girl wanted to use an Extra Safe condom which uses thicker latex, man I lasted somewhere in the 40mins range couldn't feel a damn thing.

I hope you mean 2 to 5 hours faggot

Much like the other user, Can't cum with condom... If i do it's only during cowgirl

Tfw, me and my sextoy both last ages, so we spend hours upon hours trying different shit... I didn't know smoking whilst fucking was my fetish until a week ago

Can't cum with condoms. It's like trying to enjoy a steak while wearing headgear. I've even walked away from sex when girls say "No condom, no sex". It feels like you're fucking a rubber glove. It's not fun and I can't climax

>implying you've ever lasted longer than 5 minutes

Virgin detected

Varies.
Min of 5 minutes
Tops of an hour

I hate condoms. I only ever use the pull out method. No babies yet! When I have a condom on I cant really feel anything unless I am really horny.

I feel like people never talk about how there are days when you try to have sex and your just not getting much out of it or you aren't super into it.

My gf gets super upset when I turn down sex, so most of the time I do it even if I am exhausted. (we then do lazy sex in the spooning position)

Whatever helps you sleep permavirgin

Trip law declares everything you said is now the truth... So ok

The one time I actually used a condom I lasted about 5 minutes. Without them I last about half an hour. Might have been the condom, it was some off brand

About 2-3 hours with a condom, nonstop.
Don't worry user, you just have to time your movements with hers (or his) and you should be fine.

Your first time, it won't matter. You gonna bust quick either way.

Just go no-fap for a week before you get laid, bust out the first nut quick then start going for the second, don't even stop. You should get a good 10-15 minutes

This OP dont dream of lasting too much on your first time, make it quick the first time and then go for round 2, let her know beforehand tho, sometimes you shoot the quick charge and then they think it's all you got.

Varies. Sometimes I'm horny as fuck and can bust in a minute. Other times I can barely feel anything because of the condom and last about 10-30 minutes. Without it, I only last a minute or two tops unless I go really slow.

fuck you premature ejaculation

Run out of breath before I can finish with a rubber. Legit faked it the first couple of times with an ex that insisted on one until I convinced her to go without. No lie, did the just the tip line

Hi, I fucked a coal burner without a condom and after that I pee'd blood clots for two month straight.
It was very painful.
What could it be? medfags pls halp

I'm weird when it comes to this.

Bareback, I have an issue with delayed ejaculation. I'll get right to the edge of cumming, but just not get there. It could take me over an hour to cum. My ex loved it because it meant long sex sessions, but it was frustrating as hell and I sometimes went soft as a result of that frustration and lack of confidence.

She went off the pill for a few months and we switched to ultra-thin condoms. I started cumming within minutes of penetration. I have no idea. It didn't even feel that different.

I feel ya bro

Maybe your lil' swimmers knew she was on bc and didn't wanna die for nothing. A condom could always break...

I've only ever used condom

If cut, it will take forever. Started restoring my foreskin because of this (still have frenulum and band at least)

Assuming you mean actual clots and not specs of blood it's most likely hematospermia. It's not a well understood thing but you're probably good on the STD front, so there's that. I'd say see your doctor, but there's not much they can do

>Restoring foreskin
As an uncut fag, please elaborate?

It stopped now, but I have to hydrate x2 now if I don't want my urine to be too much colored.
Well if I've got STDs I'm gonna fuck sum bitches.

I have a problem with premature ejaculation. Seems like I'm either the only one brave enough to admit it, or the only one with this problem in this thread. Anyways, I usually only last about a minute or two, not even that somtetimes. It sucks. I usually use Trojan Extended condoms and they help to extend it to about 10-15 minutes.

It's a pretty infrequent thing that'll come and go. Surprisingly common. It's possible it could be gonny, herpes or the clap, but if clots then they're unlikely. Get a test and then wear a condom if you're riddled. The rest of us have to fuck them hoes too you inconsiderate fuck

Even if he restores the skin via... whatever method. It still won't get back it's sensitivity to the same degree, so I'm not even sure if he'd benefit from it. But on the plus side, you can't feel much so you last longer when cut, but I'd still rather all the benefits of being uncut over cut.

I came while rolling the condom over my dick.

Still had an hour with the prostitute so I spent the rest of my time sobbing in her tits.

That's the problem there OP. I've had problem with cumming forever. No problem with erection but it takes so fucking long for me to cum. Usually chicks can't help it and i have to whack my own mole for me to cum. It's even worse if i use condom. Tbh, i used condom for the first time in my life 3 weeks ago and christ i hated that. Best option for gf to get pills.

Btw i've never really cared that much if i cum or not, if i make my woman happy, i'm happy. That will do for me.

i can't really cum with a condom.
i can last infinitely, until i am exhausted.
without condom it takes me at least 5-7 minutes if i want to cum fast. otherwise i'll just make her finish, then maybe a second time if i have the strength and mood for it, and then cum.

one time i managed to cum shortly after she did (~15 min in), but it was morning and i was super horny and she somehow flexed her vagina muscles all the time, so yeah.

It's been awhile I used one since my girlfriend hates them and feels really weird, a sentiment I share with her to a shock of fellow men. When I was inexperienced, I could last as long as I wanted with a condom on, or at least much longer, but the intimacy wasn't that enjoyable. I'd rather have a short love making, with pauses when I build up, and possible embarrassment of ejaculating early. If you find a stable partner, use diaphragm instead.

You can thank your mother for mutilating your dick.

Forever. I don't feel enough through a condom.

But most women only want a condom the first time, after that they trust you somehow and fuck without.

Basically the same thing with me. Cant come with condoms. Can only come in Certain positions or i have to actually focus on busting a nut or else im just fucking for a hour and a half until i get bored.