Would you bang her?

would you bang her?

Yes!

One if those bunnies? Oh fuck yeah

Fuck no, she's a 4 at best and I don't stick it in anything below a 5.5

She really likes me though and probably will be up for any kinky shit I might ask her to do.

Hard to say for sure, another pic might help.

Sure why not, go to town

More pics

How old are you, how old is she?

You should do it anyway, fucking is fucking and as you said, given her average at best looks, she is probably up for some good stuff

Totally ...... no question.

Yeah id fuck the bunny

OP still there more pics.

We are of equal age, both 24. I am considered by many a good looking guy, tall, athletic, but a weirdo. I mostly pay for sex, cuz I am too retarded to score a girl for free. I hate condom sex and I am afraid what if she gets pregnant. The bitch has a really big crush on me.

why not? also a better question would be what wouldn't Sup Forums fuck?

why not?

cause she's ugly and this

Damn bra, bang her. Ever heard of the morning after pill. Stop farting around. I'd fuck no questions asked. More pics.

She looks pretty terrible for 24 honestly, but looks aren't everything. If you are able to get sex for free with this girl though, it's better and safer than the alternatives you are using.

I think our guy OP is worrying that the girl will become clingy to him. All I can say is LOL

>She looks pretty terrible for 24 honestly
She does. I fucking thought she is 30 when I first met her.

what if she scams me and hides the fact she is pregnant until it's too late. She has been talking that she wants to start a family in the coming 2-3 years and that shit sounds scary to me.

Nah, those bunnies are cute as shit though

Sure. Give me her address.

Well bra gotta grow a pair and make decision and talk to about brass tacks.