Feels thread, the last one hit image limit

Feels thread, the last one hit image limit.

I

Just

Miss

Her

(I know)

oh what the fuck, i went on his facebook page, we got the same birthday, julius is my brother

What's her name and how old is she?

I wonder what these words sound like.

Then start working for it.

Fuck that hit hard

What the hell. I'll boot a bit.

SHE got engaged a couple weeks back.

I hope she's happy. She's amazing and she deserves it. Even if it's not with me.

They sound drastically overrated, imo.

fuck man, i'd kill myself too. going to tell my gf never to use her phone while driving now.
jesus man, i cant imagine this shit happening to me

thats the right mindset user. you can love someone, but if your truly love them, you'll want them to be happy no matter what, even if its not with you. I know it sucks and it seemed like she was the one for you, but it wasnt meant to be. Keep looking in life, love will find you

Show her the story instead of telling her to not use her phone. At least some good can come from the tragedy.

I appreciate you lying to me.

I know you're lying to me, but I appreciate it nonetheless.

which part is a lie?
the love will find you part?

Similar story to this cuck.
>grew up close to this dude because of our parents, since we were legit babies
>bonded over video games, not even multiplayer, we took turns on that singleplayer shit
>kept us both zoned out from our miserable drug addict parents
>ratchet and clank was the shit.
>friend gets leukemia, dissappears to leukemia ward for ages
>dont get to speak to him or be his friend anymore hes in the city
>fast forward several years
>He survived, broken.
>Only survivor in his entire childrens ward, literally watched all of his new friends die.
>missing organs and is in general unhealthy still.
>become awesome friends again, play the new ratchet and clank games.
>have all sorts of fun, continueing helping one another focus on tthings that arent our trash parents.
>talk about leaving our homes together, getting dank jobs and just having fun and shit.
>fuck our stupid families, we'll be okay.
>fast forward a few years, move apart
>only see other in holidays
>hes coming the last day of school, he'll be at my place when i get home.
>arrive home, mum is there, solemn look.
>"user, your friend has passed"
>He just up and fucking one morning eating breakfast, apparently he was supposed to be on shit loads of meds, his parents wouldnt buy cause theyd rather buy drugs
>tfw i asked more, he went into cardiac arrest after a night of sickness, his parents thought he was chocking/.
>whatever that maneuver is where you squeeze them to stop them choking.
>rupturehisliver.jpg
>tfw my best friend died in the most horrific painful way possible.
>fast forward 6 years. I think about him every night. I cant shake the sadness.
>fuckeverything.jpg

Good guess.

in my experience, the less you see her, the more she'll fade away. I'm not too sure how invested she was into you, or how long ago it was, but it took a couple of years to move on. you kind of just have to enjoy what happened, and dont think about the things that didn't or could have happened. idk if some random person on the internet's opinion will help you, but just know that i believe that eventually you'll move on and the right person will find you

Not him, but he's right on the part that it's the right mindset. Now you have to move on. It's fucking hard. But if you don't do it, you'll grow bitter and bitter. You probably heard those advice a million times, but focus on friends, family, hobbies, etc. Even Nigerian dildo crafting, whatever keeps her out of your mind. And also, see other girls. And find one that's special to you, and get her.
>tfw when I don't know how it feels to be in love with a special someone
I don't know if it's a good or a bad thing, though.

Thank you for your contribution. Can you tell me his name so that I'll have his memory stored in my mammalian brain?

Fake. Song of Storms is one of the hardest to learn. They'd easily learn Zelda's Lullaby first.

Also I've seen very similar stories about friends with leukemia.

I'm out. Fuck me swingin.... Poor bugger.

I refer to a quote from MiB:

"It's better to have loved and lost than to-"

"...Try it."

The bitterness has already set in. It's been a year. I stopped looking a long time ago. It's easier this way. But she just posted her announcement and all that shit of FB, so it re-opened the scars.

How do you interpret that quote ? Sorry for my retardation but I kinda suck at analyzing quotes and philosphical stuff in general. Great movie, by the way. Also, I think you should remove her from your FB friends. Maybe it would help.

Tyson. Died 9th December, 2009.

sucks bro, i know how that crushing and all encoumpusing depression feels. i just looked at it as an experience that showed me that i could be this happy. if it didnt work out with her, she just wasnt right for me, but she did her part in my life. She showed me i could be loved, and that i could love back. She showed me how happy i could be. i look at it as a way of saying what can be, not what could be. good luck user, try not to alienate yourself. like that other user said invest time in hobbies/families/friends. i still believe that love will find you

The old saying is
"It is better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all"

He's basically saying "It hurts worse to have lost it."

To spend time and energy on someone, only to have them suddenly no longer be there.

So basically he's saying "The people who use that quote haven't actually gone THROUGH the loss. It's just some social contract bullshit people say."

Honestly, user... I feel like it's already too late for me. But like I said. Kind words and shit. Thanks.

Honestly, the saddest scene in any movie that I've watched (Movie connoisseur so I am) was when the chicken in this movie is taken away and slaughtered brutally.

This little film helped me connect with the little chicken critter niggers and I am proud to say I am now a vegetation thanks to this sad (Feels thread. gotta b sad) little movie

Thanks user. I've been emotionally numb for quite some time, so I don't know how that kind of stuff feels. I'm still woth my first gf, it has been two years, but I've never been in love. I'm moderately happy, and feel number and number as months go by. Being an alcoholic mustn't help either, I think.

my gf admitted she cheated on me about a month ago and she is deseperately crying to have me back again. what should i do anons?

Tell her to go fuck herself. Bang her if you want, but don't get back with her. And try to find a girl who won't screw you.

2 weeks ago i lost my daughter in a car accident to a drunk driver her last words to me were "I dont want to die dad" i've lost my job.. havent been sober since i can't get the sound of those words out of my head.. i don't know what to do anymore anons this will probably be my last post

Take her back, wait about 3 months, then cheat on her and throw her out of your house.

Eye for an eye and all that.

i feel angry, betrayed and confused. but i feel like the reason why she did that was because she felt emotionally alone. but that alone still doesnt justify her actions

Good job with the justification for HER being unable to keep her fucking pants on.

Like I said. take her back, only to toss HER aside like she did you. Be sure to tell her that's the only reason you took her back. If you want to be REALLY hardcore about it, get an STI and be sure to pass it along just before you kick her to the curb.
Vengeance can be beautiful.

Shit man.... I don't have the words for that. Maybe keep on living for your relatives and your wife ?

Amputate that relationship and move on and don't go back. Nothing good but deformity will grow from that limb. You'll find better, trust me this is a situation where relationship near-sightedness screws you over.

I remember the date. It's strange and humbling talking to you about it, when I look back to myself in 2009. Thank you. I personally don't believe it, but I still wish you to meet him someday again.

Will you kill him?

This is a terrible advice.

i wish there was a better advice to this, but to me it sounds exactly what a senseless person would do to be acting on their emotions

better advice than telling you to move on? oh I am sorry do you want a haegen das coupon and a self help book.She sounds like a loser and your
>I don't like what I am hearing advice must be bad
attitude is loser as fuck too.
Take the advice or don't, just remember its not our fucking problem and we never had to respond to you.

Honestly user I agree with you somewhat, but if you want consolation or some advice that isn't just hate to get back at women go and ask your parents what to do, or go ask a mate, what the fuck are you doing on Sup Forums. if you want to be told to just move on, don't ask for advice here

Bumpity bump, I don't have stories, just lurking.

Never seen anyone use that mail shit. Fucking got me fam

That is just too much

And I'm out. Hope I contributed enough.

>screenshot of a screenshot

Oh fuck

ill dump what i have....

there you go all are long but quality read trust me...stay well Sup Forumsros...

These two get me every time

We're all here to drown ourselves in grief.

Nevertheless, I wish you well.

After losing a loved one you can at first only think about what should have been, what you could have done to make things different and how unfair life can be (to you in particular) but as time passes something amazing happens.
You start to remember this person as an impeccable figure, one that was always there, one that always made you laugh. Time has a way of eroding away any memorys that could upset you.
I wouldnt want anyone to go through this but i will always remember my father as the smiling giant that could do anything, the voice of the storyteller and the hand i'd held while learning to cycle.
Time will eventually take away your loved ones but given time you will grow to love them more.

fuck...

These threads keep me alive
I.. I just can't
sadpepe.jpg