Name me just ONE thing this man did wrong. I dare you

Name me just ONE thing this man did wrong. I dare you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2jzZOgLH4KU
youtube.com/watch?v=Qm1OaKO_fzw
youtube.com/watch?v=rE7fzr6lQ-s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

THX 1138

Crystal Skull?

It was kino
Spielberg's fault. Lucas had vision

next

>prequel trilogy
>special editions
>selling the franchise to disney
>ruining Kingdom of the Crystal Skull
>coke addiction

Red Tails

Jar Jar Binks

>Spielberg makes nothing but well directed hits
>Lucas makes lazy garbage schlock for 20+ years
>they work together
>it's trash
>it's spielbergs fault
Ok.....

selling Lucasfilm to Disney

He went too far in few places

Howard The Duck

The star wars prequel trilogy.

He got cucked by a carpenter

He forgot to die in a cocaine overdose before ruining Return of the Jedi

A galaxy far, far away being actually Hell

Star Wars™: Episode I - The Phantom Menace

Ruined the ending to Crystal Skull
I would've been fine with the fridge, and the monkey swing scene, but aliens just put it over the line.
That was my favorite film series too.
And also he shouldn't have sold Lucasfilm to Disney, now they will milk my beloved Indy for even more shekels.

youtube.com/watch?v=2jzZOgLH4KU

The writing in the prequel trilogy.

The original trilogy worked because normal people weren't afraid to call george out on how autistic everyone sounded, and then correct it.

What is this?

Storyboard meeting

There are many things, but this is the worst.

youtube.com/watch?v=Qm1OaKO_fzw

KU NI TE

selling star wars to disney

expanded universe was great but now we got Sup Forums's little wankjob revan being the only part of the eu that is being canonized

He caved in to the demands of his autistic fanbase filled with fat man-children.
Phantom was fantastic in my hopinion and the other two to come after it was uninspired and bland.

One or two things

midichlorians

Rian johnson is great you seen brick?

He sold his baby to a soul devouring monster that is disney

Being born

Star Wars Prequels.

>look at me Sup Forums i have that opinion that all cool kids have haahhahaha

Nah ... U don't understand the concept of a whole idea what makes Star Wars saga. It contains 9 stories that divided into 3 sections, implying 3 acts of constructing a story. What it has been called "Prequel" as 1st act which I think, is very crucial to establish sense of the universe. Soo you literally see the politics that character's sitting around just talking. But they are just not goofing off Y'know. It's kinda George himself didn't finish what he started. Hope Disney does things right.

This is the correct answer

Killing off Bark Paul too early and introducing Jim Jam Bonks.

He literally didn't do anything wrong. People will know the truth in 30 years.

Not having kids

His white kids are all adopted and his little nigglet thing comes out of the tube as well with no real confirmation of him being the donor

It was 100% Lucas's fault. All the bullshit alien stuff was all Lucas, he even wanted that shit in the first Indiana Jones film.

If he released every version of SW on every available media people would be buying multiple copies and everyone would be happy.

Tried to create a chin using a beard.

He never passed on his genetic European legacy. His white children are all adopted. And his only 'biological' child is half-black kid with his black wife which was through surrogacy.

youtube.com/watch?v=rE7fzr6lQ-s

ok

Special Editions and selling Star Wars to the Mouse

Suppressing the original versions of the first three Star Wars movies is the only thing I really hold against him. Making alterations to Empire and Jedi when he didn't direct them is also in bad taste.

Other than that he's entitled to destroy his own legacy as much as he wants to and whine about people not appreciating his terrible prequels and special editions.

I'll crush you like a bug!