So Sup Forums my girlfriend and I mutually broke up this morning... Been together for 4 years... not sure what to do now

So Sup Forums my girlfriend and I mutually broke up this morning... Been together for 4 years... not sure what to do now

Nudes or gtfo

I'm not a chick you idiot

i second this

I think user means HER nudes

Her nudes are stuck on my old computer that I can't get to work anymore... Unless you want to fix it for me?

Nudes fag

I think they mean your ex's

post the win you fucktard , lets see if it was a good idea or not to dump her

Your girls nudes you dumbass

He's saying to post them troglodyte

remove the hard drive you fucktard , doh!

There's only one right thing to do: dump all the nudes and fuck videos here!

did you try pluging it in to the wall
just checking cause i can already tell you dont know how to operate in day to day life

Why OP?

>Mutually

Who are you trying to kid?

Probably realized her coworker had a bigger dick. OP doesnt have the cojones to say he didnt have a part in the decision.

Ours goals in life didn't really match
Nobody, I'm an adult, not a child.

then what? It's a laptop.

Get your hoe on, baby girl!

Because that's definitely what she's gonna do...

First things that are gonna happen.
>Shes gonna call the guy thats "Just a friend"
>Hes gonna fuck her brains out because hes been waiting for 4 years
>Shes probably gonna fuck a monkey because she wants to know if they really do have bigger dicks

Don't think so, but ok

so... OP doesn't have nudes and didn't ask any questions

What were you looking for by posting this here OP?

I don't know. Haven't talked to anybody about it yet

In all seriousness, work on yourself, work on your career, get hobbies, reconnect with friends you didn't have time for and then find a new gf if anyone comes along the way.

This user is right Had a situation kinda sorta similar, was with chick for 5 years, not even a week after we break up she fucks a guy she's known since before we were dating.

Dude was literally waiting for years, fucking hated him because I couldn't get her to write him off, they barley spoke and never saw each other, just caught up every 6 months. I fucking knew right away dude was in it for the long haul

Chances are she's getting a new dick, girls easily turn off emotionally, and turn on psychically. Especially if you have a mutal break up

thanks user, basically what I plan to do. It's been so long since I was single, just hard to start.

Oh, but you're wrong OP

Hate to break it to you..

I've been through this many times.. Once a girl gets out of a serious relationship she has lots and lots of sex to get it out of her system.

What appears on the surface to be her "mourning" and not in a relationship is just her having sex with random guys that shes too ashamed to allow her friends and family to know about

If you ever get back with her, I can guaran fucking tee you that shes slept with at least 1 guy shortly after you broke up.

And his dick was huge.

And he may have been black.

So get your fucking hoe on so that at least you'll know that you got yours as well.

TRUST ME AND EVERY FUCKING GUY ON THIS PLANET THAT'S BEEN THROUGH THIS, YOU'RE NOT SPECIAL AND NEITHER IS THIS SITUATION

true.

How old are you? Just wondering

OK well then I don't know what to say. I don't know if you're happy or sad, I don't know if you're excited or lost, I don't know if shes hot or not, I don't know if you want advice or know exactly what you want to do... so let us know I guess

In a few years I'll be 30 (holy fuck)

Shit, feels like I'm in a similar boat. I'm 26 and might mutually break up with my gf soon so I've been thinking about what I'd do a lot too.

Been together 6 years, but we're hitting a point where we realize we wanna do different things in life. She doesn't want kids, doesn't wanna get married. I want all of the above. We don't want to break up but we're getting to the point that we know we'll probably have to since neither of us are going in the direction we want together.

young gun still, I am 30 haha.

Somewhat sad and lost I guess. She wasn't a 10 or anything, more like a 6

Yup, basically was our situation, except she's the one wanting kids and marriage, and I'm undecided on that stuff

Not your personal computer technician

Trust me OP, I've already broken up with every single girl on this planet and every single one of them had sex with another guy shortly after.

you gotta get right back up on that horse...find a new girlfriend stat

If it was "mutual" you would know exactly what to do faggot

Just do it then, and it can be mutual and not a huge mess.

Theres tons of girls out there user, find one that suits you or you end up married and unhappy

Pretty much this, it's what my ex did after 5 years

She went full skank after 1 week of breaking up, then got a bf under a month later.

Shows how much 5 years was worth

how so?

I'm sure you'll be fine. Just the shitty part I worry about is having to date again and not being in college. Once you're out and working, the pool of potentially dateable people you interact with day by day shrinks tenfold. You actively have to look for dates.

We have 2 friends from college who are getting married to each other and we're going together as a couple. I'm waiting for at least that and then I may be the one to propose a split after that.

im in this situation right now, she's awesome and wants to get engaged etc but 6 years we've been together and I thought I'd want that by now if it was going to happen..

Ugly cunt

Fuck her again

Get a haircut, but some new clothes, get a gym membership, work out every day.

Seriously, it helps. Don't even think about women until you're confident enough just to fuck some sluts for fun.

And the best thing... youll have the money to do it all. The black hole in your wallet finally closed. Only to re-awaken at a later date. Kind of like cthulu. Always lurking.

Are you guys moved in together? Usually the urge kicks in when all the pieces are in place: moved in together and enjoy a cohabitation, both or one of you have steady jobs and aren't money stressed. You're not totally sick of each other yet. A lot of the friends I have who got married usually did some time after the moving in together process.

ya, my thoughts too. In college it was always easy to meet people, which is harder now. Not looking forward to dating people and going through it all again, although that isn't a reason to just stay with someone.

And holy shit we're similar, we were supposed to be going to a wedding together, but I guess not anymore

ya, that's basically what I did last time a relationship I was in ended, definitely helped.

If user doesn't get to the gym before she gets her next date then he's a loser. These are the equivalents for men and women after breakup.

She didn't want you watching anymore while she has sex?

True story, being in a relationship, you end up eating out more often than you really want to just because you don't have anything else to do.

haha one of the things I really liked about her was that she didn't spend that much of my money at all. She has her own job, and likes to support herself. When we went out we would usually split cost, or alternate who pays. Although, I will save some money just not doing anything I guess lol

Was it a messy breakup? Sometimes it can be a mix of spite and pent up sexual tension from all the guys she'd wanted to do while she was with you.

SO MUCH THIS OP.

this guy knows whats up.
shee'll immediately turn into a slut in the next 1-3 weeks.

thats how womens brains work, kek.

we've both got good jobs but aren't moved in together, she doesn't want to live in the area I'm in because I work away half the year. I know what you mean though, maybe I should give it a bit more time and see if it makes a difference once we're living together. I feel like we don't have enough in common really though, and recently I've been wanting to fuck other girls pretty badly which isn't really helping things!

Don't know if this relates much to you but I also notice that most of the girls my age that are getting married are marrying older guys. I guess guys want to settle down later than girls do so usually the guy will be 30 something and the girl will be late 20s.

fuck a boy