Lorilla Jo here for more catfishing

Lorilla Jo here for more catfishing.

I can't timestamp because of reasons but you can be sure it is me.

If you disagree then you are samefagging.

Another image of me being sexy and stuff

Ew

Gorilla Jo? You like niggers i suppose

Me passing so hard.

Got wood?

I know I do when I think of all the cocks getting hard for a girl like me!

I'd fuck me so hard

I'd fuck me too, here's a timestamp so you can troll a lil better
hit me up when you need lessons
>tfw you keyboard warriors are getting trolled out of 100's of hours of you're time by me, and I'm sitting here phone posting barely even reading this shit.

44 inch hips?

If you have 44 inch hips, your shoulders must be 5 feet wide!

yep leme find a measuring tape
jesus dude get the mental image of me almost 2 years ago 2 days out of surgery taking a troll pic meant to kill boners on kik
that's what that harambe pic is
literally the only reason its funny to you guys, is you have no context.
its bad on purpose.

I am looking at the photo you just time stamped, baby.

Your shoulders are quite wide.

Consider the rib removal and ass implants.

how can you tell how wide my shoulders are from that angle?
you can't.
keep projecting. like dood there was a cis girl from here who has met me in real life who timestamped and said i pass in real life. 2 days ago.
you idiots tried to say she doesn't pass.
LOL like do you think i listen to anything you post after that?

I can tell how wide your shoulders are proportionally to your hips.

Don't feel bad, baby, very few people know how to detect a trap without seeing a feminine penis.

I was actually just looking at an older one at the grocery store the other day and she knew that I knew. I felt bad, but no one else knew.

best i can do on short notice i cant find any soft tape

hip measurment is big because my ass is fat, I'm still developing the fat deposits on the sides. only 1 year on hrt but I'm about that squat life.

op here, pic related,my boipucci after a night out cruisin

like dude sorry but if you wanna make fun of me the route you're going isn't the best. pick something I'm actually insecure about, like my voice? i still sound kinda faggy definitely not cis female thats basically how i get clocked

Why didn't you just use the measuring tape, baby?
Also, the skeleton in men and women is markedly different, due to the utetus getting packed full of pounds of baby for months at a time.

it isn't soft, so it will fold weird and give you an artificially high reading.

literal man shoulders here (mens xs/ us womens m / asian womens large)

oh wait they're not bad either

>sz10 womans shoe
>smaller hands than any cis female I've met

like dude sorry I'm just not insecure about my body. call me a gorilla all you want, really doesn't phase me when i already know how well i pass because being a girl isn't a fetish to me a d I'm not some crossdresser fetishist who never sees the light of day.

my voice doesn't pass, but I'm working on it. my face doesn't pass unless i do eye makeup, but I'm getting surgery in a couple months so I'm not bothered by it. and i grow facial hair, but I'm currently getting electrolysis for it; just takes a while because i cant do laser.

and yep tru, luckily i got very lucky in that regard ex: no man shoulders

basically, everything that's wrong about me is fixable with surgey and luckily i have my shit together so that's an option for me.

everything un changeable (man shoulders, man hands, man feet) i don't have

i do have an adams apple tho, that's another thing you can make fun of me for

btw I've met 6 people so far, who your spamming of my harambe pic compared to my current pics inspired to begin transitioning.

I'm not one of those overly emotional trans girls, and i don't have body image issues. so like, you're not really hurting my feelings by posting harambe.

so basically youve failed to phase me or identify a single thing I'm actually insecure about. but you did inspire a bunch of people to transition!

shits hilarious

You can't seriously believe that you hips are wider than your shoulders?

The more hormones you consume, the more feminine you will appear, but you need to pack on to that ass, baby.

Consider that rib removal and some implants.

Do you really think it is just one person, sweetheart?

The only images of "you" I have ever posted are in this catfishing thread.

my hips aren't, my hip MEASURMENT is. its because my add is fuckin huge bro. all those inches r in the trunk.

but my shoulder measurments right there, well within normal female size

implants are free with my insurance, but i already have B cups after a year on HRT. I'm seeing how much they grow naturally first.

I've actually thought about rib removal. my torso is usually more hourglassy than these current pics, but I'm currently on a gaining cycle so my weights a lil higher than normal. its all about that long term progress.

idl what else i can do for my ass. i eat 3000-3500 cal a day, do about 100 bodyweight hindu squats daily, i run a half marathon every week and i do a 4k gain over 2 mile each way training mountain twice a week.

You couldn't pass gas
Not passing even kinda, sorry buddy.

nah i know you're someone else because you're not autistic as fuck and you can actually talk to me.
but yes, it's pretty much 1 person with the occasional second stepping in. there was a thread the other day with over 250 text posts and 9 unique IPs, and 7 posts complimenting me (100% ratio othet than one troll)
if there is more than one of you, my god you're an uncreative group, i wouldn't mind teaching the amateur hour comedy club how to pull off a real troll cuz i feel pity for how much time is put into it for how little payoff you get :/

The measurements aren't absolute, they are relative.

Maybe implants are your only choice....

i didn't post that
but mind telling me specifically what facial features make me not pass?
i know i don't, but I'm getting surgery soon and i have unlimited $$$ to spend because i make almost 6 figs and my monthly bills are like 1 grand
just curious what people who aren't surgeons think and point out, feel free to point out whatever it helps.

why would i need implants? ive met over 50 trans girls in real life and only 1 of them under 2 years on hormones had bigger boobs than me.. i kno they still need to fill out, but I'm definitely very happy with their progress.

You look like a male. In every way, I wouldn't even think you were a girl from a blurry thumbnail. Its fine with me if you can't accept you don't pass, I think you're quite delusional and self absorbed to make this entire thread. With just those two things combined; a non passing mtf and a self obsessed person, you couldn't possibly be less attractive.
Good luck in the future, I hope you can get some common sense.

i mean like i already got bigger tits than my cis female sister 1 year in
not too worried about em, they only need to go up 1 cup size to be my ideal size and they're still growing like crazy.

Ass implants, baby.

As long as you shoulders are wider than your hips, the discerning connoisseur will always know you're packing a johnson.

i didn't post this thread user, just some another user pretending to be me that's why i timestamped.

I'm asking what features specifically? if you can't point anything out like i asked, I'm just gonna assume you're trolling.

Lorilla Jo reporting.

You just got catfished

I don't know what you're talking about but my statements still apply to the guy in OP's pictures

You got catfished because you believed that lorilla jo posted these.

i was thinking more like fat grafting to my hips. my ass is really big hence why you thought i was lying about the 44. the problem being, i don't really have any fat to take in order to do it so I'd have to put on a lot of weight for that surgery.

legit tho, i don't mind having my flaws pointed out. I'm not delusional and i want to fix them, so thanks for giving real answers. it's just annoying when people focus on obvious not-flaws instead of giving me real criticism. i thought you were trolling at first but now I'm getting why you pointed out that you didn't believe my hip measurment and I have an idea of how to fix it.

I'm also just fucking horrible at taking pictures and my whole house has god awful lighting. everyone i meet tells me i pass approx 1000000x better in person if it weren't for my faggyvoice.

my goal isn't to pass, my goals to pass and be a 10. say all you want about my no makeup no filter face pics, all it takes is some winged liner and light foundation for me to look cis.

Keep at it, baby.

Nothing like barebacking a hot tranny ass!

I'm gay, but yeah i totally agree with you bro
best of luck finding sum to smash yourself.

lol why do people bother posting samefagging this stuff when
>I'm the only person watching this thread
>i obviously f5 and monitor which posts change the unique poster count

bump

You're doing a great job.

no, i have a script that auto refreshes and alerts me when a new ip joins the thread
>being this new to Sup Forums

really tho, if you guys fuck off with harassing my friend I'll help you spiderman threads and keep traps off Sup Forums. fuck it, threads r shit anyways. you can even keep posting my own harambe pics, hell I'll make some dank harambe memes myself you guys already saw how much danker mine are than the shit you make.

>crawls into a ball and starts to cry
You really showed me.

nope im definitely not shitposting

isn't the point of catfishing that you don't tell the victim before?

No need to be angry.

are u threatening me

Post more photos of yourself. I think you are cute!

post your hard cock

nah sry i don't like doing dick pics much

what are u

Tranny faggot.
Die in a fire.

fucken shame, i'd go down on you in an instant

I'd kick the shit out of you, dude

>
did this dude literally just call himself a girl?

Goodbye horses

i have a not hard pic, i guess. i just don't have anything recent with it hard and i haven't hopped in the shower today. if you really wanna see that, hit up my chaturbate@ freyjatrap
i don't need money so im only on there for fun.

Die slow you fucking fag

post urself i do jiu jitsu and boxing

no, someone pretending to be me did.

im an alien dude
but real answer I'm a person who just doesn't care about gender binaries.
i just say I'm a trap/mtf because it sounds less autistic.
i dunno apparently a lot of girls are into it cuz I'm swimming knee deep in pussy :/