My dog is prescribed phenylpromanolamine hcl (pic related) for some bladder issue. I looked it up...

My dog is prescribed phenylpromanolamine hcl (pic related) for some bladder issue. I looked it up, and it turns out that it is an amphetamine. My question is: has anyone tried it before and will I die if I attempt to get high on it?

*phenylpropanolamine

u will turn into a dog

Take only half the dosage, One full dosage and you'll die.

u will turn into a dog

Works good. Just like adderall.

kek

Stop giving it to your dog it can cause strokes

Save it for your doggo you degenerate piece of shit

How can an amphetamine can help a dog's bladder issues?

Doubles dubs, the only confirmed truth in this thread. Also:

>speed sucks
>l2 opiates or marijuana

Take 10 and if it's too intense take less

you could make meth out of it. Its effective but pretty weak.

Made me chuckle there

>phenylpromanolamine

You can buy this OTC , its sold as a decongestant. Its worthless as a recreational drug and pretty useless as a decongestant.

Not in the USA

>Banned in most countries for causing strokes especially in young women.

hey Sup Forums, should I take a bunch of this?

I'm not a young woman, it's cool. I think i'll take a fraction of a pill to allergy test it and then go from there

Legitimate way of testing here

If you take pills to get high rather than giving then to your dog who needs them, you're a shitty person who doesn't deserve to have a fucking pet.
Give your pet his medication and dont be a fucking piece of shit animal abusing deviant.

God speed user.

kek

There's hundreds of pills in there and I can get a refill whenever I want. I'm not planning on taking many. I love my pupper don't worry.
That being said, she doesn't actually need them to live a happy life. They just prevent her from pissing in the house.

You guys all might wanna check your science. I'm pretty sure none of this is accurate, or a good idea. Trust me, I'm a doctor.

Does she leak when sleeping soundly?

This.

You know you're at a low point in life when you consider taking your dogs meds to get a buzz

Or maybe you're just poor and enjoy getting high