Anyone got any spare beta keys??

Anyone got any spare beta keys??

Yeah just use your name

Wait it isnt open?

?

I think it's only for consoles

Insiders get in today. Everyone else tomorrow.

I'm just gonna stick to battle field 4, the maps on 4 look better from what I've seen, and they're making a massive hype about a blimp which can land ANWHERE ON THE MAP, OH WOW! Also I love to snipe and 4 has the best maps for that

op here. tl;dr I'm retarded and used a deleted email when signing up for insider

August 31..

You have something called a bin

I mean the actual gmail account was deleted lmfao

How the fuck do u accidentally delete an email address? Also you can get it back retard. Or you're just bullshtting

>you cant snipe in ww1
>having mobile bases is so lame
>bf 4 was good

He means he put down an email that was no longer in service

Verdun is better.

nonon I deleted gmail on purpose, I used the gmail by accident, still retarded but not that retarded

>Bf4 good
Kek

Thanks hipster

anyway, No one has any keys I assume? if not that's fine, I guess I'll have to wait until tomorrow.

When the fuck did I say having mobile bases was lame?

Also yes bf4 is good, that's why it still has about 90,000 people playing it a day

Thats what im doing

waiting?

>and they're making a massive hype about a blimp which can land ANWHERE ON THE MAP, OH WOW!

Yep. Plus i work so i can download it while im at work and come home and play the bitch

Thats not a mobile base fuckface, its just to kill fucking enemies

Same, so glad I left my ps4 on rest mode last night

So because you can spawn inside it that doesnt make it a base to you? Sure others cant take it over, but it is in all technicality a mobile base

Still not a reason to be hyped. They're are currently 5 maps at launch, EA are gonna be fucking Jews again and make everyone pay for extra maps, it's another battlefront situation, but it'll be a better game. BF4 had 10

Yeah that sucks but the five maps are huge and will provide plenty of unique experiences

this sounds like an excuse for having shit internet. it's an open beta, there's no reason not to try it

No, I'm gonna try y the beta, I'm just not gonna pay full price for a game with half the content it should have for that price, and as well as that me having BF4 and 3