Hey Sup Forums I just bought this tiny shovel for 2 bucks from a guy off the street...

Hey Sup Forums I just bought this tiny shovel for 2 bucks from a guy off the street. Is it junk or is it actually worth something?

It's worth 2 bucks. To you.
What did you think it was? The pocket toy of the man who discovered Hong Kong, long lost, worth millions?

do you really have to ask?

It may very well be worth nothing but I also feel like I'm looking at an ancient relic that is worth billions and has some historical significance.

Probably a king's spoon from some years ago and you're now holding it.

Thats a bottle opener tard face.

go dig a tiny hole

This

congrats op, you bought a shitty souvenir bottle opener that you can put away until you forget about it and one day your kids or the next tenant or whatever will find it and throw it away wondering what the fuck it was.

sell it on ebay. there's got to be someone who can buy it for a lot more...just tell them it was the shovel micheal jackson used to bury his little kiddie victims

>king's spoon

I would have totally played with that all day long as a kid. Digging holes, etc.

What the fuck happened to Arnold?

>shovel micheal jackson used to bury his little kiddie victims
kek

shove it up your ass

bottle opener, and a sugar scoop for tea and coffee

you can scam a jew into buying it for a nice price and convince him that if he digs with it he will find gold

lol Sup Forumstards are so ignorant that is obviously one of the last artifacts made specifically for the king of hong kong himself, most of these artifacts were destroyed by the chinese during the cultural revolution, that tiny shovle wasn't supposed to exist!! user go to an antiquarian asap that thing must be worth some serious dollar!!!

Dig your own grave with it

wtf you talkin about nig? this shovel too small for king kong!

>kings spoon

>Kings spoon

>kings spoon
A fucking shovel

Are you fucking serious
A kings spoon

What's wrong with your fingers?

It's a fucking bottle opener. They're worth 50 cents on Alibaba.

It's a bottle opener with Hong Kong on it, you fucking sperglord.

Fuckin kekked

>Discovered Hong Kong
Kek

I'm glad i could make you fags laugh

It's a penishead opener.

fucking kek and bur m8

If you call it art then it's priceless.

Its a rare historical shovel. Used by the ancient gnomes that once walked this earth