The age of capeshit is coming to an end, say hello to our new animeshit overlords

The age of capeshit is coming to an end, say hello to our new animeshit overlords.

Mila Kunis (10 years ago) would have been ideal.

>dem pouty lips

As long as Alita wears latex, I don't care.

ten years ago mila kunis was a low-rent christina ricci

WHEN?
pic related

No one wants dykeshit.

that actually seems pretty good
I hope she doesn't just have normal hair

I mean I know there's no chance of them going with a full on 80's perm that shit was modeled after but just plane-jane pixie cut would be so goddamn boring

Animeshit won't officially be a thing until Akira, Death Note and Cowboy Bebop are a thing.

>Mila Kunis (10 years ago) would have been ideal.

>not jessica alba

You're nuts

That is what you fags said about warcraft and age of vidya kino too lmao

What would be worse, animekino or vidyakino?

You know all those movies will flop. The DN screenplay is really bad. Akira is the only one that stands a chance.

Strange how a series basically made to be a movie can never catch a break in the film department.

vidyakino by far, mostly because there's only a few games with decent enough plot to warrant a movie and not be absolutely terrible.

>making weebshit movies from anime that normalfags have never heard of

vidya. animekino already has speed racer so it wins by default.

I'm ok with this. Capeshit needs to die and be the 1-2 movies per 3 years thing it was before.

fuck off...

Why? People like it and it's profitable. If it's not superhero flicks we'll just be going back to Die Hards and Lethal Weapons.

>Why?

Because he wants normies out of his secret treehouse.

Fag

I'm okay with this for a few years. I've gotten very tired of superhero movies. I just hope the anime trend won't wear out its welcome like superheros did.