Well it's been a while since I started my own thread but here goes

Well it's been a while since I started my own thread but here goes.
Been trading nudes with this chick who really gets off on being a slut, pic related. Anyway she asked me to share her nudes with a friend and screenshot there reaction. Then to give them her kik because she wants "more dick". She will do pretty much anything for you and loves dirty talk so I'm posting this here to request a trade. A sort of slut for slut transaction of you will.
Not just a name on kik cos I could just go to a kik thread and get any amount of them I wanted, but screen caps of convos to prove they are the real deal. Will post more pics of pic related in the thread.

Another one.

Another one!

Another one!!

Another one!!!

Another one!!!!

Another one!!!!!

You do realise almost none of the girls in those kik threads actually give out nudes don't you?

If thread 404s before any replies then I guess it wasn't meant to be...

Op just post kik and dont be a faggot

I'm still not sure what you're asking?

Exactly why I requested screen caps...
Tbh tho alot of them do you just have to work at them.

OK let me try to explain better. If anyone out there also has a chick on kik who they frequently trade nudes with I am requesting a trade of names.

Half of them tend to be underage or have been wightknighted by me ;)

Err no.

You may as well just put her Kik in this thread, you're getting nowhere

I do but she's mine, she's my slut

Then post your kik

Being English myself I only talk to those 16 and above.

Good point completely forgot.my kik is wumchumba. And yes I understand I'm gonna get spammed with whatever you fags are gonna send but oh well.

How do you know you're not being catfished?

OP are you fucking shook or something?

Because she's sent live pics. And yes I know it could be a modded kik but it's as sure as I can be without asking for a time stamp. But I'm not that much of a fag.

Heard of stock images? At least reverse image search them

Done. No matches.

I can't find your kik btw says it doesn't exist

Well you just pointed out how much of a fucking retard I really am. I've been posting the wrong name in threads for ages now. It's wilcoon