Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QZNfZ1emQxo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The world would be a beautiful place.

Crime would drop
More job openings
Debt would improve
KFC would go out of business

Crime rate would drop, poverty would drop, and only god knows what we would be able to do with all that free space in africa.

Here you go, OP

nuclear testing, mining, maybe vacation space for wealthy white people

murican detected

I'd be able to go into a cell phone store and complete my business and leave in less than the 45 minutes it takes now

I would say turn it into a nature reserve, but that changes nothing because niggers can't get off their fly-covered asses and hunt anything.

The arab africans will probably take over and invent another version of their religion that says they've always been there

America's 'gun problem' would disappear overnight.

and muslims too

>all school shootings are white boys
>black people are the problem

so what if a few kids die, my car wont get broken into and I wont have to worry about getting mugged on the town.

statistically, those mass shootings make up a tiny proportion of the total.

When people talk about the big headline national stats to do with america, those stats are ruined by the nigger problem.

Get your facts straight fucking nignog

New fag been lurking for a couple years thought about this topic alot like if they disappeared and we're transported to one stop on the moon and we'd call it the black spot

>What if niggers just vanished?
Let's elect Trump and find out!

If black people went to school

The standard of education would raise and we as a nation would progress.

nigger detected

Conjugal visits are a thing you dumb fuck.

>All
You are fucking retarded, the worst school shooting ever committed was by a gook. Also 70% of violent crime is committed by niggers. If they vanished we would have the crime rate of Iceland

Good lil nigga

That how you were conceived? Or at least thats what your whore mother told your convict daddy.

Let's come up with a final solution for this... Nigger problem.

Underrated reply

There would be another scapegoat: the jews, hispanics, asians, people with outie navels

Fast food would be faster
Cities would be safe
Public transportation would not smell like garbage
Music would be restored to actual music
and
Cucks would commit suicide

America would be great again

We'd have to stop deporting mexicans
Cops need something to do

Fewer violent crimes would be nice

Like it would effect you in any way

You're just racist over Sup Forums guarantee you wouldn't have the balls to say that to one

eminem would have no friends

>You're just racist over Sup Forums guarantee you wouldn't have the balls to say that to one

yeah because they are violent and would attack you

Less poverty.
Less starvation.
No crime.
Less overcrowding.
Less disease.
Less violence.
Less pollution.

But! We would know fewer things about the uses of peanuts!

another shitskin

Mexicans love KFC too man. I see them at my local KFC all the time.

>Bet you wouldn't tell a rabid pit bull to its snarling face that it's dangerous
And this is what passes as a defense of negroes

Edgy as fuck. Especially the picture.

>More job openings

you're a little confused, user.

Pretty much this

Hrmmm. Did you think that argument though? Or do you want to try again?

This is oddly true

Gawd! Is there no end to this?

That's just tasteless

It would be terrible. We would start getting great service at the drive-thru, we wouldn't have anyone complaining about police brutality, the price of chicken and watermelon would drop overnight, no niggers cutting the line at amusement parks, no random shootings in the city at night, no carjackings, no welfare Queens. I don't know what we would do without them. Life would be so hard. Especially if something ever happened to Mexicans and white trash. It would be a goddamned utopia.

property value would skyrocket everywhere

>took someone's phone, a device with Network and GPS tracking.
>had it on his personal self all times
>nah you can keep it we gud

but we'd still have peanut butter, so we'd be okay

not a whole lot would change, admittedly there would be some minor quality of life improvements but the big things would still suck

>no suspects
>well lets just put pics of black people up because fuck logic

It's almost as if black people come from a race that's been stuck in the tribal stage for thousands of years. They got colonized for a while, then white people mostly left, hoping they would evolve, and a lot of africa went back to tribalism.

White people wouldn't have someone to complain about so they'd go back to a caste system

Google her, faggot.

If nothing else, you need to practice your information gathering skills.

Like in all seriousness, this world would just be a whole lot better off. Per statistics, in america, they are by far the most violent race by large percentages and somehow only make up 13% of america.

Call me edgy all you want JIDH, my point stands up to scrutiny

That would be nice,, also sandniggers. Then it would be a white/asian orgy. It would be great IMO

haha nice

>"detaining" the man who murdered your son until police arrive

Now he rots in prision on the tax payers dime filing appeal after appeal after appeal again on the tax payers dime. Then he will be let out after just long enough to be even more worthless and an even worse leach.

>sorry officer
>i had shot him 4 or 5 times and had him detained
>but just as police cars show up he lunged for me saying he was going to kill me so in fear for my life i shot him in the head.

This is why we cross the street

Good point there.

Iceland has an almost completely white population and a near-zero crimerate, even though they are poor as fuck as a nation.

this is what he should have done

youtube.com/watch?v=QZNfZ1emQxo