I start my first day at Starbucks today

I start my first day at Starbucks today.

What am I in for?

People

Stuff

"coffee"

nothing but autistics

Coffee

Giving drinks to qts

White people

Terrible screenplay ideas, awkward first dates and/or break-ups, etc. Plus, coffee makes you shit so you're in for some constantly clogged and messy toilets. Don't forget about the inevitably schizophrenic homeless person that will one day have a psychotic break and throw steaming hot coffee in your face.

To be treated by a servant by people that are angry that they CHOOSE to wait in a line. People demanding 200 degree milk even though it curdles the milk, ruins the taste and is dangerous to make and drink. LOTS of people on cell phones while ordering. Also the slow absorption of caffeine through your skin.

Nice people

I was lucky. I saw the through coming, though it wasn't from some Homeless person. Pretty sure she was Schizophrenic though. Fucking upper-middle class neighborhood.

"Hipsters"

H

there's worst jobs in the world fam.

the thing about retail is a lot of people are assholes, a fair amount are just crazy

Imo starbucks is one of the better places to work in terms of food business. More benefits

Zrufzuxfxg

GameStop is the worst

hi new barista i am barista too
do well at work and u will make friends
realize that barista is best minimum wage job so just put up with everyone's shit beacsue there isnt a lot of it compared to other jobs

if for whatever reason u cant get ur shit together in 3 months then just leave from shame because everyone will be talking about you and how well you learn the process

OP here. How long have you been a batista?

This

Hot coffee