Ask an Argentinian anything

Ask an Argentinian anything

de que parte sos negro

How does it feel to know that the Falklands is forever going to remain British?

How are the Falklands this time of year?

Macri or Kirchner and why

How does it feel being worse than Brazil?

San Francisco, Córdoba
I couldn't care less haha
No idea, ask the british
Yeah, we have some thing better than them, some things worse.
Going over there next year with my friends. Are you from Brasil?

Mmm y si digo que soy kuka así se me vienen todos encima?

Why do the Argentinians call the Falklands, Las Malvinas? Why do they think it is theirs? Are you still a military dictatorship?

No idea about the name.
For what I know, they are legally part of our territory,and Argentina took care of them before the English came, but they were English all the time. I really don't know nor care, correct me if I'm wrong.

No we are not anymore haha thanks god

I heard say that things get worse after Kirchner leave, which surprised me, i had good expectations about Macri

back to Sup Forums you fuck

Im peruvian.

Why do you fags think you are better than mexicans? Also, why are your women so overhyped? Seriously, they look ugly as fuck 8/10 times.

Argentina es blanca ¿?

Why are so many of you in Paraguay to buy food and contraband right now?

They are white, yes it looks like shit, but white pussy tho

Por que son tan trolos?, en serio.

Si hablas español, escribí en español, no seas boludo.

Yeah I also heard that. I was kinda young you know? Not much into politics / economy
Don't know what that is
De una, hola hermano latinoamericano
Asumo que sos mexicano. Creo que los dos tenemos mujeres hermosas jaja, obvio hay excepciones. Capaz que dependa la provincia en que busques
Eee más o menos, hay de todo
Didn't knew about that, what is going on?
Aguanten las pitusas
Jaja hay muchos gays viste? No se por que será

Well you see mate, we used to cross the border to buy goods from Clorinda, but prices went higher than snoop dogg in Jamaica, so they are now crossing over here to buy the same contraband, however, its pretty chill, no "accidents" and we respect and help each others.

how many cups do you have?

Why are they crazy too? More crazy then mexican chicks honestly, I tired hooking up with one and a week later she told me her fucking life story on how she tried commiting suicide in 4th grade because she got made fun of and she was cutting herself for a long time, I left her after that honestly. Fucking crazy she was a solid 7/10

>Si hablas español, escribí en español, no seas boludo.
I understand a little Spanish, but I don't have confidence to write

squirtle or charmander.?

Fuck off, i love crazy girls, 10 times easier to fuck.

Here? Sos de paraguay? Que queres probar hablando inglés? Jaja

Buenísimo, me alegra que sea así.

You jealous nigger
Wtf man haha. Nice trips
OH, I thought you were from around here. Where are you from?
Volvasor papah

No quiero probar nada, solo es que en Sup Forums es el único lugar donde hablo ingles y no lo quiero abandonar, puede ser útil un dia.

Yo también jaja, sin dudas todo lo que se de inglés se lo debo a Internet man.

Where is Hitler now?

Las argentinas comen culo? Porq no encontrado una que si come culo

Somewhere in Cuba, he keeps it low low

In a coffin, probably on a far away mendoza land.

Yo la verdad nunca probé ni pedí que lo hagan jaja, pero seguro que si, hay altas locas acá. Unas amigas le metían el dedo en el culo al novio, me sorprendería que no lo hayan echo todavía

>OH, I thought you were from around here. Where are you from?
Brazil, but don't compare myself with those idiots who bring a sports rivalry to outside the field, I respect and admire Argentina.

The flag in your picture is fake. You can see ripples but the image of the flag is perfectly flat. Do you agree that this brings great shame and dishonour on your nation?

Great man, so do I with Brasil. I don't know portuguese for shit haha and I'm going over there next year, don't know what to do.
Heard it's full of argentinians in canas vieiras. Is that right? Any advice for me? Going with friends, all 19-20 yo.

Hope you the best man. Btw Maradona > Pelé

LOL jk haha roll xD lmao ayy

I thought the same thing. I didn't care anyways. You are very observative my dud3

Messi or Maradona?

Ive never seen Maradona live, I prefer Messi.
But I'm not a soccer guy tbh haha

You should be really fucking careful with drugs, as an experienced traveler across SA, i can tell, you are going to see half the drugs and double the quality in Argentina, and its a larger country, so, you should be a tiny teeny more carefull
Also, pack a ton of condoms. You dont want zika shit

> I'm going over there next year, don't know what to do.
I don't know personally, but all tourist cities here are safe and beautiful (especially those close to the sea), the hotels will give you all the information that you need to know you have nothing to worry about, i wish you enjoy your time here.

porque eres tan negro?

Sure haha. We don't do drugs, but we drink a lot in pubs. Is it usual in there to put pills or something in drinks?
Thanks for the info, will keep it in mind

Thanks man, I will

No soy negro amiguito

You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.

How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, Diego Tyrone LeShawn de Maradona. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.

I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Falklands and rape some sheep, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Argentinians obsession with a few windswept islands in the Atlantic is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Argentina has made to the medical field. The MUH LAS MALVINAS sentiment in the average negro Argentinian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.

Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.

You nigger.

You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilisation.

You are the Baltimore of South America.

Go fertilise the pampas with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Argentinian "man" provided for a family.

Die, Diego. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

Dime OP tragas o escupes ¿?

Porque tienen la nariz tan grande?

dime que pro6ramas son divertidos en la tv ar6entina, cuales son las conductoras mas ricas y culonas ?

Is this a pasta ¿?

Love that pasta haha
Semen? Nunca tuve semen en la boca pero creo que lo escupiria. Vos?
Porque mentimos mucho jja
Ni puta idea, toda la te argentina me parece una mierda. Pero si queres modelos o famosas "ricas" busca natiblog.com creo que es, ahí tenes todo lo que necesitas jaja

Im argentinian too and i kinda agree with you user.

>pro6rama
>ar6entina
Por favor user matate

What do you think of each of your neighbor countries?

>natiblog.
Al6un personaje sarcastico ? por ejemplo me 6usta Andy Chan6o. vamos se6uro existe un pro6rama donde ocurran estupideces , como en crónica Tv.

si no sirve una tecla de mi teclado q? Eres una perrita? o xq te pica tanto ?

Argentina tiene social seguro?

Somos todos de argentina aca...

Escribi bien pedazo de mierda
Por eso es que siempre miran a los latinos como imbeciles

Ahora que lo releo me doy cuenta de que usó los 6 como G jajaja, creí que se le había errado un dedo, que hijo de puta
Ive been yo Bolivia and Uruguay only. I liked them both.
I won't start saying all I think of each of them, 2 long 4 me
Es que no veo tv, mi familia tampoco. Seguro que hay jaja pero no soy yo quien te puede decir
What? Seguro social?
Jaja de una no?

im not latino kek. im 6erman con una tecla q no sirve, Chupala boludo

Que opinas de España y la monarquía, crees que es una forma válida de gobierno en el siglo XXI o por el contrario optas por una república y los problemas que esta conlleva.

Is Sup Forums the new Sup Forums?

>xq
user tienes que tener mas de 18 para entrar a Sup Forums.

Boludo, este finde hice previa con dos españoles y hablamos justo de esto jaja. Los dos me dijeron que todo su pueblo odia la. Monarquía.
Para mi es medio retrógrado tener rey en el siglo 21,pero tampoco nos engañemos, no son amos absolutos del país ni los único que influyen en las decisiones tomadas. No están muy lejos de ser una república en verdad. O si?

PD que hermoso les queda su acento a las minas bldo

Así es, tuve q inprovisar para comunicarme con ustedes user´s. Los quiero ne6ros. Yo quisira saber de quién es la voz que hace el comercial d banco hipotecario, la voz del buho. o que mujeres faranduleras son las más buenas de Buenos Aires.

Yo a veces tiro un xq jaja, no me juzguen

Jaja sos un culiado. De donde sos?
No me digas de Alemania, en que parte de Argentina vivis / viviste?

We still have hitler here

Que proporción de coca le ponés al fernet? Si es superior al 30%= Faggot

ALUCINATE CON ESTOS DUBS AMIGO

El ya llego. Y ustedes?

Jaja, no soy de tomar fernet, si tomo se lo saco a algún amigo que se armo el.
Apa mierda que sos macho vos, yo creo que se la arman faggot style mis changos

La verdad es que el sueño de una auténtica república aún esta lejos para nosotros y el echo de que España sea un pais bipartidista me hace pensar que el cambio aún esta lejos por cierto que orientación política tienes OP eres de izquierdas o derechas ¿?

lol. me atrapaste, Soy de México, viví en Buenos Aires por la carrera de publicidad creativa.

Estas hablando con un tipo que tiene cero idea de política jaja. Ni se lo que es izq o der.
Bien ahí 6ato, te 6usto bs as?

So the Falklands?

Super original. Read above f3ll0w

Tu comentario me obliga a preguntarte que edad tienes ¿?

Do you have butter?

De que trabajan tus padres?
A que clase social perteneces?
Estudias en la universidad?

19, lo puse más arriba.

a reeee! Soy Fan, A6uante Alejo y Valentina, las flores,las minas, el fazooo, el fazooo... altos temas a6uante Ceratti, me co6í un monton de extran6eras y una sola ar6entina LA Reconcha de la lora!

I've been up and down the Atlantic coast of Patagonia. I've always wondered: Are Argentine women, as a rule, shaved or not?

MI viejo es abogado, mi vieja kinesiologa
Yo diría clase media
Si, ing en sistemas en la utn de córdoba
Jaja bien ahí papa, los tacos te deben dar cáncer acá no?

Dime OP que le harías primero
oral anal o vaginal ??

Not as a rule, but I think most of them are shaved (at least the ones I know, in big cities)

Vaginal. Debo ser el tipo más aburrido del thread jaja

(espero que no sea un trava eh)

if your country is full of whites why are you so damn poor?

Because shit government

Sorry, didn't see it. Yes I do.
Haha, white = economic well-being?

Cual es el videojuego en el que mas horas de tu vida has gastado OP ¿?

What is your favorite cut of meat?

Parece una oreo de tanto blanco y negro

yo tambien hermano peruano

Estoy casi seguro que The Binding of Isaac. No juego por mucho tiempo pero juego casi todos los días dese hace años. Lo dejo por épocas, lo vuelvo a agarrar. La verdad me parece genial para jugarlo escuchando alguna otra cosa, no requiere mucha concentración. Vos?

chueque estas dobles picardias

Kek, así es, vos sos un botton? nunca viste un policia tan amar6o como vos?