Let's hear the reason why you aren't in as good as shape as me. I know I can fuck all of you up

Let's hear the reason why you aren't in as good as shape as me. I know I can fuck all of you up

I'm not as in good of shape as you, but I know that old man strength and 20+ years of grappling beats teenage boy muscle easily.

Because I don't have anything to prove. I make good money, eat healthy, can talk about problems people without having to get into physical fights. It's nice, having some intelligence.

>Why aren't you as dehydrated as I am?
I don't know, you tell me.

i carry. i can draw and put a round down range in 1.3 seconds. empty a 15 round mag in 5.8 seconds. also this 5'6" 260 and know how to throw my weight.all the extra weight is in my belly and i'm still nimble and agile. glad you're in shape. be proud. don't be a dick. and don't think some fat fuck like me wouldn't just sit on you till the cops come.

>teenage manlet
>Guy fucks mask

Kill yourself if that's really you.

maybe if i post a picture of my body on the internet, haters will boost my self confidence and cripplingly low self esteem

Don't have any reason to be

>fuck all of you up
>doesn't even lift
choose 1 phaggot

because i dont suck dick in Burger King restrooms like you do faggot

You really shouldn't let yourself get that dehydrated. Unless you're about to do a bodybuilding competition that's really not healthy.

Too busy training Sanda (chinese mma) and krav maga to waste my time on esthetics.

neck beard detected

You're not even in good shape you fucking idiot.

DYEL

Because I'm good looking enough to not need to work out tremendously

> beats teenage boy muscle

nigger to you round is a shape

Thats not dehydrated, its low body fat.

timestamp, faggot

Low body fat doesn't automatically mean you're in good shape. You're just extra skinny. Even fat beta faggots could rekt your thin 55kg body.

sharpie in pooper u fag

luuulzzz

>55 kg
kek

Haha so u dont see muscles?

Cos i cba to get fit, and i enjoy food

I'd look like that too if I was 5'4" and 120. Takes no work if you have no mass. But alas, I wouldn't want to look like a fucking albino raisin anyway. Biceps the size of an average persons forearms. Lawl

SImple. I'm not gay.

U look like you're 5'9 140.

pffs, dont need to be in as good shape as you, a faggot like you wont even get close

I exercise every other day for at least an hour. I have dumbbells, but otherwise no equipment, so I lift those, do squats, crunches, push ups, etc. Try to rotate which exercises I do. I am also paying a lot of attention to my diet. But still, I have a bit of a gut, and my muscles, at least the most apparent (arms), have stopped growing. When I first started ACTUALLY exercising, with intent to gain muscle, I could see the change over the course of just a couple weeks, and it was really something, but now I feel like I've hit a wall and I can't progress.

How long does it take to GET GUD, like OP? Is there any way I can make it without buying weights or a gym membership? ANYONE WANT TO LET ME IN ON THE SECRETS?

On a good day

I don't live in fear of being overlooked on grindr

Lmao, you look like lifted for less than 6 months
Come back here when you put some muscle mass on, skinny jean fuckboy

yea hiding behind a fucking guy fawkes masks reeks of alhpa bro.. little pecks won't save ya faggot I'd remember raping you.

What the fuck are you gonna do with that when all 120lbs of me is coming at you like a rhino bitch

kek

faggot

If I had a knife I would gut U

I'm 6'5". 260lb. Been working out since junior high. I think I've got you beat buddy

I'm not a giant faggot.

I eat dyels like you for breakfast.

Lol

Do you actually know how to fight?

do you have cancer?

>120 pounds
>Rhino

Lol

>120pounds

You do realize you get hit with an arrow in the chest, you're going down like instantly right?

For when he jacks off makes it look like a woman's doing it only explanation

What the fuck are those faggot nails?

you don´t see a reverse trap often on b

Top kek

i have no idea how to eat healthy. my only advantage is that i dislike sugar and never eat candy or drink soda/energy drinks.

ITT: disgusting summerfags getting baited

What happened to Sup Forums? You fucking newfags

It gets worse every summer. Every year the new batch of summer fags are more disgusting and summer than the year before.

Where's your god now dyel fags? How does it feel to know that a 24yo woman is bigger than you?

your clit must be three feet long but mirin

as I said, it´s a trap

>I can fuck all you up
Poor muscle distribution. Small shoulders, abnormal core shape.

The only thing you can fuck up is probably a paper bag, faggot.

you aren't. skinny fag

Stay jelly dyel fag. You will never look this good.

Bet you still cant get laid

Work on your legs.

>5"6
Ooh a manlet.
Lovely

come on my lvl weakfags

I am, but I'm more thin than I am muscular. I don't want to bulk up like you.

kek
shitty biceps, small chest, no traps
>kill yourself

Oh, you want more eh?

i squat 140 kilos. it's not that much but it's okay. why you always gotta complain about everything you guys find?

Not that guy but you need some balance, breh. A guy with your upper body should be able to squat at least 160kg. Looking good though, keep it up.

Baing skinny doesn't mean you are in shape

I want to get thinner.
>pic from a couple of months ago. Actually have gotten somewhat thinner since.

>I can fuck all of you up
kek, i bet you trained your body for no other reasons than to get chicks

Pretty sure you don't even know how to fight properly because it's reeking from your post

You never know dude, one day you 'll fuck with a black belt 1st or 2nd dan and get your shit slapped up

There's basic essential stuff everyone should know about fighting and one of them is staying humble

You know, i could kill you, break one of your members, dislocate a member, midly or severly injure yourself, basically i could make you my lil' bitch in a fight just because there's an art and unwritten rules behind fighting and you don't seem to grasp them well

NIGGER

>thinking physical strength matters in 2016 when everyone has a gun or some other weapon
>lol

>this is what old men (if u even are one, probs just a newfag) actually believe

dont listen to these fags you look good man. If you lost more bodyfat% it would be a little more ideal but its okay having chicken legs. The only part of the legs you need power in, in terms of evolution, is the hamstrings and calves

yeh

I see EFG has been working out.

Ok, you're just a little bitch

I train muy tai and BJJ as well as kickboxing, I'm with you bro

Because fucking gyno. Im just gonna put on all the lbs possible before getting that surgery, then im gonna cut like fucking crazy.

>fuck you up
>cant SLDL 450
Ok guy. Whatever you say.

being black doesn´t count, you are still used to be on the hunt in the woods, raping heavy women, trying to kill elephants for food and all this stuff. Thats not working out, thats life.

at least I'm in better mental shape

It's not the life I'm about.

No youre not. Not if youre insecure enough to feel the need to post that.

maybe you're right user

Why can't we just chill and hit blunts? You can simmer down there sparky.

It was probably a troll, I lol'd because OP is wearing an anonmouse mask

I'll kick all you fags ass, all strength under this coat ayyye

GET OUT OF HERE BOI

>boi

post thighs

looks like a child molester

And yet you still feel the need to prove yourself in comparison.