'Begin Again' Director John Carney Criticizes Keira Knightley's Acting

>“I didn’t enjoy that experience of paparazzi and fabulous openings. The movie star world is not something that ever appealed to me,”
>“I like working with actors and I wanted to come back to what I knew and enjoy film-making again – not that I didn’t enjoy Begin Again but Keira has an entourage that follow her everywhere so it’s very hard to get any real work done.”
>“And as much as I tried to make it work I think that she didn’t quite come out as a guitar-playing singer-songwriter,” he continued. “I learned that I’ll never make a film with supermodels again.”
>He added, “Keira‘s thing is to hide who you are and I don’t think you can be an actor and do that. I like to work with curious, proper film actors as opposed to movie stars. I don’t want to rubbish Keira, but you know it’s hard being a film actor and it requires a certain level of honesty and self-analysis that I don’t think she’s ready for yet and I certainly don’t think she was ready for on that film.”
independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/features/john-carney-i-ll-never-make-a-film-with-supermodels-again-once-sing-street-interview-keira-knightley-a7053076.html

Keira Kuntly on suicide watch

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EfVSCOd2Ees
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ever since Pirates of the Caribbean i'm in love with this woman, she is the most beautiful thing i've ever saw in my life.

I know that feel

>body of a 12 year old boy

stupid washed up loser should have been in pirates 5 with orlando returning.

atleast go out with a bang

Why do you hate her so much OP?

Find me a more beautiful thing to look at !

Keira's a very pleasant woman and I want to suckle her little boobies.

Post her laughing, she looks like le Star Wars alien girl

as shit as her character was, she was an integral part of the franchise and it felt weird without her or orlando in the fourth one.

>tfw that scene were negress pirateer Zooey Saldana pegged her. diamonds.

>John Carney
Who is this no-name hack?

Who gives a fuck about this guy? At least everybody knows who Keira Knightley is.

>pose nude in a magazine as a statement against photoshop
>need so much maintenance on set your director refers to you as a supermodel
I knew she was full of shit.

This bitch is always in period dramas. Why?

We only need Will and Jack. Slight homolust is fine. Elizabeth is only good as a damsel in distress. She became too big for her own good.

A reminder that she was 17 when this was all being filmed.

spoopy

>When they make her take off her pants but don't show anything

Hot

Ikea Knightley?

because she's flat pack?

What's wrong with the UK?

wooden flat pack

youtube.com/watch?v=EfVSCOd2Ees

Funniest women on the best Keira Knightley impression somewhere in this vid.

Yes those are English actresses

xenomorphism.

That's a shame, I enjoyed the film and thought Keira was really good in it.

Xeno would destroy her.

She's a pretty good actress tbqh.

A dude said those things after all of years passed by !? Is there "man & woman" thing going on between them ?

Muy perfecto, mein friend.

I want to see these 2 chestlests making out

I liked that movie. Really good casting and the songs were pretty cool too.

>le indie director buttmad that his main star didn't make his film successful

>'Begin Again
Interesting how I found the film to be formulaic and everything about Mark Ruffalo's character was stereotypical drunk has-been producer.

>I don’t want to rubbish Keira, but

Fuck off, mate. Leave based Keira alone.

A Clone Army.

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

She was so sexy in those movies.

>The film's director Martin Campbell told me at the time that 'the studio' had been worried about Green's accent - Vesper Lynd had to speak with a cut-glass English accent. 'But she worked her arse off,' he said. 'The accent was never a problem, she was an extremely hard-working, professional actress, and she just knuckled down and did it.' Onset, he added, Green was 'very shy, very quiet. Keeps to herself. All she had was her dog, and her dialect coach. So often with American stars you get all sorts of entourage...

Based Eva Green.

When did this happen in Pirates of the Caribbean? My dick does not remember this scene!

>it takes an entourage to look like this

hot

So obi-wan fucked the fake queen... this makes sense.

What is this from?

kawaii

Your mothers VHS collection

Begin Again was great but the fucking ending killed it. Ruffalo should have ended up with knightley desu