Random thoughts thread:

Random thoughts thread:
Something happen today ?
Philosophical observation?
Ramblings or fears?
Advice or questions ?

I start a new job, and a quite difficult one, in 5 days.
I move out in 3 days 200 miles from my home in a city I know no ones. I will lose tons of money in the process.
My back and my should literally kills me but if I see a doctor my new job will be probably cancel.
I'm FUCKIN SCARED by all of this.

Dont know why I say that. Sorry for ruining your thread, I'm just not feeling good, need to share.

Read Quran, and it makes sense :/
just doing it for fun.
Did not expect it gave me so much impact.

Woke up shitting blood yesterday. Still in pain propably doc tomorrow and no work this week.

Went on 150km bike trip at 4am

What makes sense?
I read the bible as 13yo and wasnt changed by it.

Just been getting high and thinking about the universe and our place in it and shit. I get bummed out thinking that if I was born in a different time that the technology would allow me to live longer, if not forever. It's really depressing how short we get to live for. "The universe is full beyond measure of elegant truths" -Carl Sagan

I'm waiting for kratom by mail.
I heard so much good about it.

It's nothing to brag about if it's a 150 km descent.

... and all these cunts that always whine they weren't born in some romantic past.

nice trips friend

fools tbh

Two buddies of mine like it, it's good for me, makes me have to do stuff or i get queasy.

I've been getting into research chems lately as something of a means of passively killing myself, I think. I have been on a bender for the past week, my work life (retail )is suffering because of it, and I don't know who to talk to about it. I think I'm getting really dissociated from reality, but I keep going because I think that's the plan. I don't know what I'm doing, and I'm a little scared

bible lots of flaw. Quran is diff. ugh.

Well... I almost stabbed a minor in the back today.

But then i didnt, because his caregiver didnt give his consent to it. Gonna try again tomorrow though.

My question to slash b: where is a country that speaks english and has high welfare? I want to go to europe and never have to work again.

Kill yourself worthless boring twat

why?

somebody wants to play a chess game?
:D

>inb4 kill urselfie newfag
u mad :D

Because I have autism and schizophrenia
:(

how minor are w talking?
13 and up is probably ok
younger you should kill youself

>13 is ok
>12'5 is not
hehehheheh le mad :D xDDDD
KILL YOURSELF RETARD.

ayyy lmao

I'm a doc. This kid has a large, infected boil on his back, it needs to be lanced and drained.

Daddy's a new-age moron. Wont let us use "chemicals", which in this case means he wont let us use local anestetic or antibiotics.

Tomorrow, we talk to the mother.