Sup ForumsROS HELP

Sup ForumsROS HELP
>Be me home alone, parents on vacation
>Programmed my fingerprint into our gun safe without them knowing, just in case someone broke in while they were gone
>Decided to take gun out to make sure it was loaded
>Put finger on safe to open it and put gun away after checking
>....
>nothing happened
>Freaking out
>Battery must have died
>None of the buttons work

I'm holding a fucking Taurus wondering how I can get the safe open and replace the batteries without them noticing.
pic related, that's the model safe i have, stackon biometric

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-YXkNQH1pls
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

OP here, I also have no fucking clue where they hid the override key and have searched everywhere I can think of so that isn't an option. I've seen videos on people simply putting a still bent paperclip in these fuckers and they open almost instantly but my Lock Picking skill is too low for that shit

Got the same safe op. There is a key that will open it. Good luck finding it tho

shoot the box

Ask them where the override key is because you made an honest mistake while checking the gun to make sure you felt safe

?

bump till someone helps him, I was in the same situation other day lol

go get a new battery you fuck tard

My question is why did you take the time to close it if you thought someone was breaking in?

Also
>taurus
>gun

Pick one.

This.

Problem with that is that they'll wonder how I got my fingerprint in the safe, which will then lead to me getting busted. This is the first time they've actually not been nonstop checking up on me while I was home alone for a while and I'm trying not to screw it up for my future (already did though it seems)

>Was in same situation
>Doesn't give advice

I can't replace the battery, the patteries go inside of the safe that i can't open

wait until parents come back and open it

reading comprehension 0/10

Handgun sry. And there wasn't anyone breaking in, I wanted to make sure that IF someone did, because I don't live in the best part of town, the taurus would be loaded and ready to use

then they see the pistol isn't there and freak out?

Underrated

Oh, I thought that little indent in the plastic was for the battery. I just looked and saw that's where the key goes.

Learn how to pick the lock i guess

Delete system32

lol

Lol I didn't solve it, parents found out and I got my ass beat

Youre right, i misread op. However if he was
>just checking
Therr still would have been no need to close the safe. So my question stands. Why did he close it? The "facts" dont add up.

underage b&

>Gun owners
>Beat their children

My condolences on your white trash family.

it was just a matter of habit, I've gotten in the habit of closing things while I'm using other things, like closing the fridge after you grab something, even if you're gonna put it back in 5 seconds. Idk just a habit

Exactly my point... tell them honestly you put ur own goddamn fingerprint in because you felt you needed access to it in case of an emergency and now it won't open

I'm 18 lol

>living with your parents

Get a job and move the fuck out you lazy fucking autist

Waaaaah my mummy will be angry with me
Grow up

Then you did it to yourself. Call your parents, admit your fuck up, that way when they get home theyve had time to get used to the idea and take your punishmemt as it comes. Also next time just leave it be unless you need it.

if it comes to that I'll tell them, I'm just hoping that i can find another way first, avoid the drama

I turned 18 a month ago ._.

yea i guess so

Why the hell did you close the damn safe before putting the gun back in?

Not everyone grew up in such a pit of hell that they moved out when they turned 18 just to get as far away from their fake problems as possible

why does that microwave use batteries

i moved out when i was 18 and you saying that like it is a reason to not move out is betraying how much of a failure you really are

yea, they've agreed to let me stay here for a while as long as I'm either in college or working and paying rent, and I'm in college

Some people are in fucking highschool or college when they're 18, they usually don't just fucking leave unless they can't live there or if they wanna leave. I was at home all through college because it was much cheaper than moving out, plus free food. Fucking sperg.

MODS
UNDERAGE

Honestly op just fucking put the gun down and explain it to them when they get home. Just tell them you wanted to be safe incase someone tried to break in and i cant see how they could be that mad

Please see >"I moved out at 18"
Well aren't you the fuckin' champion of adulthood

An Hero With Gun

i love how butthurt and defensive you get. deep inside you must know i am right

Jesus christ how old are you

So? You can only get a job aged eighteen? You clearly can't be trusted, considering you have breached their trust. The adult thing to do is to own up, and suck it up,and accept the punishment you get. You are living in their house, play by their rules or get your own house.
I moved out at eighteen with a full time job to go to university, and got a degree, and graduated with my loving parents by my side, because I'm not a degenerate. I didn't get a student loan, because I worked hard, but they are available. Not everyone is a whiny entitled little cunt like you.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-YXkNQH1pls

People have bigger goals than "look mommy I'm doing it all by myself!"

apparently my 18 year old self was more of an adult than you crybaby

Nah mate.
Nigger college is fucking expensive, I went to a two year community college and each year cost me around 10k each.

Good for you, and if you whined and moaned about your parent's rules then you are a loser of the highest calibre.

>i live with my parents because i have bigger goals

I agree with that, but this kid didn't really do anything wrong. he just wanted to make sure he could self defense, plus my parents were chill as hell, as long as I didn't break the law it was fine.

Call them panicked. Just say you woke up last night and heard weird noises. You panicked and ran to get the gun because you were scared. After investigating you couldnt find anything and now the safe wont open again. Apologize for having access to it without their permission and say you are okay. they will be more concerned you are safe and take away some of the blow of the punishment

its called I'm being smart and saving money while I'm in college lol, college isn't cheap and neither is rent, so I'm saving up so I can move out. To each their own man, if it worked for you the congrats

So the solution is a loan and a job. You think I just got through university for free? No, I fucking worked hard, and partied hard in my spare time. If I lived at home then I would have respected my family's rules and values.

Entitled? Lmao I'm Aouth African, I never even went to college mister fancy pants. But I suppose just because you "Worked real hard" you think you are the apex of achievment because you happened to be young when you found your footing lol

gave mom a call, waiting till she's not busy so I can explain. honestly she probably won't get all too mad I was just bein a lil pus

its for use on camels

Maybe he should have considered buying his own gun, or understood that guns aren't the only form of self defence, instead of sneaking behind his parent's backs and subverting the safety feature of their safe which is their for security purposes. He did something wrong otherwise he wouldn't be worried about what his mummy said.

>i live with my parents because i am smart
this thread is a goldmine

get off 4chins
>and find the key
it has to be there somewhere

Good job sport. Well done for acting like an adult.

aaaand /thread

White Trash don't own gun safes though, they just leave them hanging out on gun racks.

he says he's 18. You have be 21 to buy a handgun

>being educated is fancy

Maybe in third world shitholes

lol I thought about doing it like that, but I feel like it'll just be easier to be honest here, they'll probly see through the bs anyways

she'll tell you where the key is but you'll have to dig through all your parents sex toys to find it

when they get home tell them you heard "strange" noises from the safe when they press the button to open it it wont work so the key will come out and as soon as it's in and turned MAKE A BIG LOUD DISTRACTION. slip the gun inside while theyre distracted

I mean its not like you went out and pulled a james holmes and fucking murdered people all you were doing was being precautionary.

Fucking kek

That's exactly my point retard

Really? My bad. There's probably a reason for that though, and it is another reason that what he's done is irresponsible. If he was attacked and shot the attacker with that gun, surely he would be done for murder?

>10k at fucking community college

What backwards state do you live in? I had a 2.9 GPA / 1700 SAT in high school and still got a full ride for 2 years.

kek

THEN THEYRE NOT FUCKING PROTECTION

So you didn't go to university because it is not available... Which means you should have been working full time, which means you can afford ypr own place. Which brings me back around to "why are you living with your parents?"

Lazy, stupid, or just childish?

definitely not. I live in texas, there's a castle law here, which means you have the right to defend your home by any means necessary. the weird part is, legally i'd be allowed to own a handgun, but not buy one. it's a weird law

Tell them you found the door open on the safe. And while trying to figure out how it worked you got locked out. This will also explain how you're finger prints got set to it (because you were seeing how it functioned). Let them know soon though, so it'll seem legit that you found it randomly opened and screwed it up trying to fix it.

>MAKE A BIG LOUD DISTRACTION
Yeah, shoot the family pet, that should distract them.

they usually give downs "peoples" full rides

>I found your safe open all by itself

This is literally an excuse than my daughter might come up with, and she is six. Shit isn't magic niggah

Look up safe bumping. If its a cheap safe, lift up the end with the latch and drop it while turning the handle.

Op dont listen to this retard
Listen to this guy

gun safe is probably in parents bedroom in a closet
tell them that it was open
>full SWAT team response

Fair enough, I'm wrong then, thanks for the info. To be honest I'm having quite a lot of fun winding up the boychildren in this thread who want to live with mummy but also ignore her rules. Always nice to learn though.

that would never work
tried it, didn't work

I mean i get that a lot of people move out immediately, and tbh I probably could, and yea there's probably a laziness factor in there. But i'm not being useless at home, I help around the house and shit so it's not like I'm being a parasite

Replace the battery and try again. The battery is an external replacement without need to open.

As long as you act like an adult and respect your parent's rules, that's great. The problem I have is with entitled little sneaks like OP, who break the rules and breach trust while expecting to be treated like an adult. He is worried because he has only just got the tentative trust of his parents, but broke it immediately, just like a child.

gun safes have the battery on the inside
this stops thieves resetting the combination etc by pulling the battery

no it isn't, the batteries go on the inside I've seen them

Wait i am OP lol, I was just explaining my situation

OP took the gun out to take pics for a gun thread

kek

>Parents leave on vacation
>18 y/o Op left alone for the 1st time
>Op fucks with gun safe
>Can't put gun back
>Calls parents in panic

KEK
Nice ratting yourself out and pissing them off while they're trying to relax OP.
You could have waited until they came back home and told them.

You remind me of my daughter when she was young.
All I had to say is "Is there something I should know about?" and she'd fucking spill her guts.
She'd rat herself out about shit I didn't even have an inkling about.

nah its not gonna ruin anything, i think right now they're still taking care of formal shit so they aren't relaxing yet, and its just easier this way