Ask a guy who started working at Cane's anything

Ask a guy who started working at Cane's anything

Do they have Battletoads?

I wish

You can be proud of you. Cane's is a very serious house serving the most excellent chicken around. Are you serving a lot of black people? Is it true they are addicted to fried chicken?

Do you work in cottleville?

Do you work in athens?

Never see the customer's faces cause I work in the kitchen, but I'm gonna go ahead and say we probably do since I can hear 'ooga booga' shouted every so often up front.
No and no. BR.

yo niggas got anymore canes christmas plushes?

How do you still not know it's Raising Cane's not just Cane's if you're working there?

Do you ever cum in the Canes sauce?

Only one not for sale though.

Bump for this.

steal that shit for Sup Forums

Cane's, Raising Cane's. Everyone (including boss man) refers to it as either.
Cameras everywhere, so I probably couldn't even if i wanted to.

What part of shitty Louisiana you live in?

Baton Rouge. Up until we realized how poorly designed most of the neighborhoods are in terms of flooding, I would've argued that it wasn't so shitty.

Have you ever desecrated some poor nigglets meal?

BR. The birthplace of Canes

How to make that Canes sauce?

Yeah that sucks man, crazy how fast it happen. I Live south of you. No water luckily.

Too many good vibes going around to be angry enough to fuck up somebody's food. Not like McDonald's where everyone working there hopes you die for making them reheat food for you.

Base is mayonnaise with ketchup, but there's a big ass big of spices they mix into it and that's the real 'secret' part.

1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
1⁄4 cup ketchup
1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
1⁄4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper, to taste

And Worcestershire, yeah. A bucket of it busted the other day and it was hell to clean up

Good explanation. I like it.