You have 10 seconds to name 3 redeeming qualities of Grimes

You have 10 seconds to name 3 redeeming qualities of Grimes.

Other urls found in this thread:

pigeonsandplanes.com/news/2015/03/grimes-is-auctioning-off-art-to-support-environmental-reporting
nymag.com/thecut/2016/03/grimes-stella-mccartney-perfume.html
theguardian.com/music/2015/oct/31/claire-boucher-grimes-art-angels
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>ugly
>fat
>dumb

:D

1. Not
2. Ariel
3. Pink

1. Her music
2. Her personality
3. Her looks

>helga
>G
>pataki

waifufags need to kill themselves

>filthy
>hairy
>manly
some ''men'' like ''women'' like these

I get the whole "I'm a gril I don't want to shave my pits" thing but pit hair is fucking gross on both genders, dont wear shit like that if you have pit hair
from this fucking picture I know what Claire's pubic hair looks like as well

that's not enough

GAY
REFORMIST
IDIOT
MAKING
EGREGIOUS
SOUNDS

pit hair does not look good on her
or anyone for that matter
t. armpit fetishist

her feet
her armpits
her eyes

do you, a dude, shave your armpits?

Some "people" don't care for "hair" because they've been "cultured to only accept a distorted unnatural facade of femininity"

i do, i mean not obsessively but once i notice and have the time absolutely. Thats just a place for sweat and bacteria to chill and accumulate

yes, im ashamed of my pit hair so i shave it now and again

My pit hair smells fine because I'm a clean person, in fact the only time it stinks is when I've done physical activity and that still happens if I shave it

>feminist armpits
irredeemable

- she has a few decent-to-good tracks
- she is not fat

do you know where i can buy a feminist razor?

she can grow facial hair

also I don't mind if you have pit hair, just keep it hidden for the sake of everyone
i understand its a fucking chore and that people shouldn't be expected to do it just don't show it off like a weirdo

Why does it bother you though? It's like being perturbed by mustaches (which is pretty common now that I think about it)

Did someone pin you down and rub their premature pit hair on your face in the schoolyard at a young age?

no its just smelly and gross
what isnt gross about pit hair?

Mine isn't smelly, and you haven't presented any information as to why you find it perturbing by calling it gross. I would argue that the majority of the time, the majority of the people who I interact with have clean pit hair which probably smells more like their soap of choice than any sort of sweat or bacteria.

I don't find it gross (unless the person who has it is gross, i.e. doesn't wash their body regularly or has some sort of disorder which makes them sweaty at all times, etc.) because there simply isn't anything gross about it. It is a natural patch of hair whose purpose is to reduce friction between the patches of skin which come into contact in the area it grows, as far as I can tell.

By this logic you may find that many of the things you might call gross are actually pretty natural and often healthy or useful parts of being human.

She has the same birthday as me, so I don't need to set a reminder.

i would bully the shit out of you faggots in high school

>he doesnt find pubic hair on girls hot

whats it like being 14

>her great music
>her nice personality
>her beautiful look

/thread

2 out of 3 of those are accurate descriptions.

She's fucking vile.

>a few decent-to-good tracks
Dude, you're underestimating her music

yes, I sweat a lot and it gets kinda greasy at some point but like once or twice an year

Damn her teeth are fucked up

Which ones?

>projecting

Guess.

No

the awkward personality

Music and look?

The bottom ones tho

You got it.

It's not the awkwardness. The awkwardness is cute, IMO. She just thinks she's a lot smarter than she is and has a lot of ignorant and impulsive opinions she blurts out randomly. SOPHIE is "sexist" because he uses a girl's name (despite probably being just as liberal as her), Ariel Pink is a misogynist because he said something mean about Madonna, don't wrap your gifts because the polar bears will die.

Liberal is one thing but she's just full ideologue.

Most people have fucked up bottom teeth. Genes, nature, whatever.

>>projecting
You keep using this word without understand what it means. Why?

>She
>Isn't
>You

I suppose so, I did too until braces & not too many people have the opportunity to get that expensive corrective work done. Where did she grow up? Do you suppose she had the opportunity?

holy shit

Grimes has shown me the error of clean shaving my armpits.

I'm a boy, btw.

still not an accurate description user

refute it, then

1. I think
2. her music
3. is good.

I actually agree with that thing about not wrapping your gifts , it's wasteful as fuck

well you don't know her, for a start

>being this much of a fetish pleb

>i don't notice my smell therefore it's not there

>(despite probably being just as liberal as her),
>Thinking so-called "liberals" are somehow immune to doing dodgy things in relation to people's expectations about gender in the music industry

>because he said something mean about Madonna
Not about Madonna - about the entire premise of her career.

>don't wrap your gifts
user, if you can't identify an obvious somewhat humorous case of "Oh shit - I forgot to wrap Christmas presents! What shall I do... I know! I'll give a well-thought-out explanation for why wrapping Christmas presents is actually a bad thing!" Then I can't help you.

especially if you're a fan

If you were to take a fat whiff from my pit right now you would be nothing but pleased

Me again,

And yeah, I actually totally agree with her about the Christmas present wrapping thing too (my family's been re-using wrapping paper/using reusable gift bags when at all possible since before I was born.)

autistic fetishizing tripfag

Are you a qt female

All I'm doing is stating that my armpits don't smell bad, you cretin
I'm your dad

You're all disgusting

A controversial opinion on Sup Forums, absolutely normal everywhere else.

You got it backwards

I like hairy girls and hairless boys.

You are a mindless pig of those who cultured you and will never truly think for yourself

true, maybe she's more reasonable in person

no, she's an uber-environmentalist

>we should consider not wrapping gifts, its destructive 2 the environment for no purpose besides meaningless consumerism masquerading as love

sounds serious when taken in context with everything else she's ever said, like

pigeonsandplanes.com/news/2015/03/grimes-is-auctioning-off-art-to-support-environmental-reporting
nymag.com/thecut/2016/03/grimes-stella-mccartney-perfume.html
theguardian.com/music/2015/oct/31/claire-boucher-grimes-art-angels

i also heard her in a radio interview saying she doesn't want to take planes anymore because of the environment

so, i think she's completely sincere. i support environmentalism too but telling people to stop taking planes or wrapping gifts is retarded.

Wow, despicable. Just about done with her.

Why is suggesting that people stop wasting paper for no reason retarded?

because people use paper all the fucking time for everything and wrapping gifts is done like once or twice per year. it's not nearly as wasteful as everything else people do, and it's also totally impractical because gift wrapping is just a basic thing.

if she were advertising some cheap, accessible, and environmentally friendly alternative to wrapping paper then i'd at least humor it, but you can't just go and make blanket bans on basic human activities and expect to make any progress.

>no, she's an uber-environmentalist
I never said I didn't think she meant it (Grimes isn't the sort of person who says stuff like this that she doesn't actually believe.) They key thing here was the timing of making such a statement (ie. after most everyone would've already finished their gift-wrapping...)

Is she advocating a "blanket ban" of some sort or just making a suggestion?
I suppose you're right about it being a relatively small issue but it is an issue nonetheless. Definitely worth mentioning imo.

Not a fan of hers typically.
Listened to Visions, it was an ok album.

Her strengths are in drum programming.

GAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY

>Having no sense of humor

Clearly she's not joking considering her track record of bad politics.

Even if she was how is that funny?

No. Outside Sup Forums, Grimes is really respected. Only this shithole hates her.

>That feel when you will never be crushed between her teeth.

Why even live.

Yeah that isn't true at all. I got my phone unplugged from the aux at a party about three weeks ago for playing Grimes.

>My one highly specific experience defines the general public opinion on an artist

Yeah what I'm saying is she's considered weirdo music by most people. Hence why she's a pop artist who isn't mainstream.

No need to green text like a child.

>Not getting deadpan humor
user, Grimes is one of the best deadpan snarkers I've ever seen.

Are you saying those tweets are funny? Cause they aren't. Women in general aren't funny.

She wasn't joking about the gift wrap thing either.

I'm really confused why you're so hell-bent on defending her. It's weird.

>Are you saying those tweets are funny?
Lol I bet you're American.

Uh, yeah, I am.

LMAO America's the best country ever

nah

There's no way anyone who isn't totally retarded would actually say that when seeing big ben

That is fucking disgusting.

Well, there you go. Might explain your female troubles as well.

i'm not impressed by those

I'm better than you so I'm not really sure what you are babbling about.

Likely a waifu faggot. Those tweets are not funny, sorry.

>music
pop charli xcx trash
>personality
how would you know? ever met her?
>looks
hue

Honest to God, my own initial reaction upon first seeing seeing Big Ben (back in the summer of 2013) was how much smaller it was than I was expecting. And yes - not only am I from North America, I also felt like as asshole for even thinking it.

>implying she needs your support
Buh-bye

You're that user who opened that Visions thread where you posted your opinions while listening to it, isn't it?

That's not so bad.
"Smaller than expected" is reasonable, "smaller than the empire state building" is completely ridiculous

it's her most recent major statement and will probably remain so for a couple more months before she tests her twitter again

1/10 for effort. Your post is complete trash.