How do I fix my tight frenulum without surgery?

How do I fix my tight frenulum without surgery?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frenuloplasty_of_prepuce_of_penis
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what does it looks like ?

Keep stretching

u get surgery

Plenty of people cut it themselves.

slice it

Had mine removed. Not particularly painful.

for a tight frenulum, surgery is really the only thing you can do. seen a doctor about it?

It's really short. I can barely pull my foreskin back while flaccid but can barely pull half when hard. And it becomes really white if I manage to pull it back and it hurts, practically choking my shaft.

Just the frenulum removed? Got a pic of how that looks?

get a mentally retarded girlfriend with eternal braces to suck it

pros: no blood on balls
cons: red windows after she finishes licking them

post a hard or soft pic, it may not be as bad as you think

I haven't yet. Kinda embarrassed. But I feel like this will negatively affect my future sex life.

yeah, it will. just go see a doctor about it. he can give you better options. i had that, had to get cut.

Dude I literally can't pull my foreskin back when I'm hard. It hurts and it's super tight.

I'm really fucking scared of operations. And I don't want to get cut, I like being uncut.

I snapped my banjo string when my girlfriend was riding. Blood hit the ceiling, we had to paint over it.

Fun times!

Go get surgery.

get a neat circumcision surgery

I don't wanna get circumcised. :(

you'll get valium, don't worry. and you could probably get them to cut it loosely.

Post some pics bro, so we know just what the problem is. Stretching over time every day is the best option. I'd avoid surgery because shit happens.

I cut mine, It didn't even bleed that much.
Just make sure you're careful and use only sterilised sharp knives.
I used a sterilised razor blade but you DO need to be careful and only cut lightly.

Sounds like you have no choice, user. Suck it up, and be happy you have a choice in your country.

Kinda looks like this. Basically it removes the tension from the foreskin to the head of the penis.

And you get to keep your foreskin.

I do remember the doctor saying I could have had a circumcision but it was optional.

Just to add it looks a lot cleaner then it does in this picture.

(Me)
This.
Just a light slice with a sterilised razor blade and no fap for about 2 weeks.

Just stretch it dude. Trust me, it may hurt like a bitch but it will be a lot better to have an intact frenulum than a cut one.

Just work at it hard for a week or two. Take pain killers if needed but for the love of god, don't cut it.

>circumcised fag here

you're mad nigga

this guy here says he has a way to cure cancer, but I'm sure it will work for this case too

It works, for me anyway.
No pain, only a few drips of blood and a working penis.

does the foreskin still hang over the head and slide back and forth ok?

im pretty high rn and about to do it
for how long will it hurt and will it look normal afterwards?

Make sure you cut lightly, you don't want to catch the head.
It won't hurt very much at all, maybe a slight inconvenience for a couple of days and after that just let it heal.

heating a razorblade over a lighter should be enough to disinfect it right? I don't have any clean ones atm

Yeah man. Fully functional. I'm 28 now and I've never had an issue after the op 14 years ago. Just don't do it yourself pal.

No I would use surgical spirit or some over steriliser.
Boiling water is always an option, but not 100% effective.

Also heating a razor blade over a lighter is kinda stupid because you will burn your fingers.
And that will hurt.

I got a new girlfriend and she fucked me so hard my ripped. Works great now.

I know I didn't actually mean a razor blade, i meant one of those knives and wasnt sure how they are called in english

Don't do it when high. Don't risk your dick for no reason.
Or do, doesn't matter to me.

also i just realized that im too high for that rn. My hands are to shaky and i cant concentrate rn. I'll bookmark this thread and do it tomorrow

It's called a scalpel but the pic you posted looks more like a potato peeler.
In hindsight, you probably shouldn't performing surgical operations yourself.

Doesnt it sting badly when you cut it?

I put in a 16GA piercing through there and then extended it to 12GA with an inserter. two days later it snapped and my freunulum was cut w/o much pain.

I considered getting an operation for many years, but in the end decided to wait until I had tried having sex. Turns out it works fine, at least when wearing a condom. I guess blowjobs might be more sensual if I had a circumcision, but then again, people also say you loose nerve endings during this process, so who knows.

wtf but i mean if it works its fine

Did something similar fucking my wife doggy in the kitchen of a holiday home. Get surgery OP.

I have it too. Almost everytime i have sex i have to be really carefull before she gets wet and even after that my dick has tiny wounds. Better do it ,I`m just lazy bat im going to do it sooner or later

TO ALL THE RETARDS BRINGING UP CIRCUMCISION

AND TO OP WHO IS BEING A LITTLE BITCH

You don't fucking need to get circumcised, what the fuck is wrong with you?
The surgical procedure you need is a frenuloplasty. It does not result in the loss of any tissue, as in, nothing is removed, only cut.
They give you local anesthesia, then cut the frenulum perpendicularly at the middle point. This makes you able to retract the foreskin, since the frenulum gains a lot of range of motion.

I had this surgery done because mine was too short as well, no more issues for me. A friend of mine though I was being overly cautious and didn't get it done. Two years later got a call from him, he had just torn his frenulum and bled everywhere, he wanted to know what pharmaceutical ointment I used during recovery (healing aid/antiseptic).

Get a fucking frenuloplasty, don't be a retard.

This.
But do it yourself with a potato peeler you sterilised with a lighter.
Post pics.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frenuloplasty_of_prepuce_of_penis
its surgery but its the best you can do rly

Stretching actually works
I started doing it when I had pretty heavy phimosis, After couple weeks went pretty good then I got a girlfriend, She gave me hand pretty hard so that it ripped back a little bit, Hurted like hell for couple days but perfectly good after couple days

I cured mine with this simple trick

Look up "Frenulum Knot" on google, i did it myself and it turned out great.
It's less risky and painful then fucking cutting it off

fuck it that isnt a potato peeler its a made in germany knife used in pharmacies and stuff like that

Mate I've just cutten my potatoes with that sort of knife

kek i googled it and its actually also sold as a kitchen knife, but its extremely sharp anyways.

bump