What's it like to be a kissless virgin Sup Forums?

What's it like to be a kissless virgin Sup Forums?

I have learned to live with it. I'm an expert pillow huger tho :P.

*Hugless

Like James Franco in 30 Rock?

That is quite unfortunate, sir.

Seriously? Not even a cousin or something?

Well i think of suicide often sooo

Same :)

You always find yourself asking what's wrong with you

Okay come on bruh how the FUCK are you hugless? You've had to have at least 1 female friend who was willing to touch you. Christ, life really can be unfair, I really feel sorry for you man

i am not anymore, i fucked my best friend's sister

24 year old kissless virgin here, I'm not even ugly, just bad social anxiety. I'm working on it, I'll do it...eventually.

Wouldn't know.

Do trips mean that I'll lose my virginity in the next year?

doesnt mean shit

I prefer my version of things, oh I'm masturbating to incest stories right now.

I wish i was a virgin so i wouldn't have to obsess over whores who broke my heart

not even a virgin, fag

not nearly as bad , as being a faggot cucklord

Former virgin here. (not kissless, had a gf I'd finger when I was like 15)
It felt horrible. Not that horrible, but thinking about it just felt pretty pathetic.

I was horribly shy, still am pretty shy. Lost my virginity at 20 to my now ex. Bitch turned into a cunt after a year. 22 now.

Now I only ever fucked one girl and am starting to feel like I will never ever get to fuck a girl and love her as much.

Feels slightly worse than being a kissless virgin tbh. Sometimes I think I could actually be fucking lots of girls. I'm not ugly and there's quite some flirting from the other side. But I always spaghetti the fuck out of it. I have no idea how I ended up being so confident with my ex. Maybe the age gap and the fact that I thought she was madly in love with me.

/thread

well since i'm a virgin i have no idea what i'm missing so it doesn't matter that much. say i fucked one time and it was the best thing ever and haven't had sex since i think that would be worse.

Yep

21 years old here. I have kissed my friend's sister in the cheek, does that make me a virgin without the "kissless"?

talking about cuckolds
being a virgin
lol @yourlife

I am not a kissless virgin and i think that too.

Potatoe

have excellent wrist management on both hands thanks to it

I'm talking about mouth on mouth contact

this

This

Holy shit that pic is my wifey I posted b4. Fucking awesome

23 year old kissless virgin checking in. Bad combination of a critical illness in late elementary school and middle school causing me to lose all that time learning how to interact with people, and falling for a girl in high school who did nothing but play emotional games with me for the next 6 years. Which caused me to pass-by other some other girls who would have probably been a lot better for me.

I finally ended it with her a couple years ago and now I live alone with no friends or anything. It's still taking a lot to heal all the shit she's left me with

My mom once kiss me in the mouth

how does one kiss a woman

Advice for the trips, remember that "you'll regret what you didn't do, more than embarrassing things that you did." Quoted from twitter

you tell me

>tfw 24 yr old, black, autistic, hugless, handholdless, NEET virgin

It doesn't even hurt anymore I don't think. I've convinced myself I'm better off alone, I'm just waiting for one of you bastards to come and put me out of my misery, I'll even let you keep my stuff.

what kinda stuff you got and ill consider it

I couldn't tell ya

>autistic
Medically diagnosed?
I'm in the way of convince myself that i'm better alone.
Also i actually have normies friends, but my (self-diagnosed) social anxiety keep me out of plans with strangers

I miss it a lot if I had a chance to be a kissless virgin again I would take it over anything else

Just some school textbooks, a shitty computer, tablet, a PS4, and some speakers. It's all yours if you kill me.

Yes.

could do with the PS4...

alright user, you drive a hard bargain, but you got yourself a deal! just shoot me a message with your address and preferred method of homicide - killsforconsoles@yahoomail()com

I tried to send you an email but it said that the address didn't exist? Can you double check it?

I dunno OP, what's it like?

Focused on my studies and make a very good living. Get to do cool shit on the weekends, not bad at all.

He actually is autistic

its great. i get to wear womens panties and not get scared that someone will see because I will not bring a girl to my bed and undress wearing victorias secret or hayden panetierre.

Post face and we decide for you if you're ugly or not fag

I tried to activate the email for jokes but I'm not giving yahoo my number