Recently bought this, can't fit it more than like an inch or two

Recently bought this, can't fit it more than like an inch or two.

What should I do?

stretch ur butthole

KYS faggot

use a hammer

buy something smaller, or use you finger to stretch your asshole

Share with us proof that you have had it in you and how deep.

Photo with timestamp please.

Use your fingers first, go slow, and use tons of lube

Make sure you use butt safe lube and just keep practicing. Also take it slow and ever time you stop your ass gets tighter so you have to keep doing it or it will hurt every time.

Use fingers first to strech a bit, and don't forget lube, thats very important.

end your life

Don't be a pussy. Ram that fucker in. That's what he'd do. He'd show you no mercy.

I also have the same thing, no problem getting it in but I kinda regret buying it because the vibration doesn't really do much for me. It's about 1.5 in diameter at the biggest point, you could always try the good old butt sharpies to lose you up a bit.

Remove the showerhead from the hose of your shower. Then let run some lukewarm water at low pressure from the ose and apply the extremity of the hose to your asshole so your ass will get full of water. Evacuate the water + shit mixture to the toilet. Do it until you evacuate only water. Your ass is now clean, but also relaxed from the heat of the water and stretched out a bit by the water passing. It's easier to put things in your butt now.

Just use lube, stretch your asshole a little more with your finger, and then use your toy. If it's difficult for the toy to get in you have to apply a constant force with your hand and push with your ass like if you wanted to poop.

About how much water is enough ?

cm or in?

WTF
JUST BOUGHT THE SAME

when you fill full. if you use low water pressure it doesn't travel past the bend of your rectum

You fags need to get the real deal

i woudnt recomend enemas, eint that good for u

Return it

Thanks. Do you also have a simple way to completley empty your body of fecal matter ? When I fist myself, I always end up pushing some poop out of its nest, even though I've already cleaned myself

deep enema are trickier. Usually you would want to change your diet/take some medication to help deeper cleaning. Lots of people use psyllium husk, you can also try IMODIUM (loperamide hydrochloride) so your poop is more compact and goes away easier

you can use nozzle that attach to your shower hose ( like pic related) to get a deeper cleaning. these nozzle can easily be found in gay sexshop

>When I fist myself

practice