Any medifags here?

Any medifags here?

It has been a week since my tongue is like this.
It kind of hurts a little when I push It against my palate or when I touch it.

What is it and how do I do to get back to normal?

It's it safe to practice oral sex like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T4vT0Y4mPjA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why don't you just go to the doctor?

Thrush & no oral, retard

Cut it off, it's dead

>braces

GTFO this website you underage shitstain

brush your fucking tongue you filthy cunt

You retard fucking sheet, 1 week and you don't go to the hospital ?? man kill urself pls

Thrush. All you do is take an antibiotic, shit for brains.
Don't worry. Your mom won't find out.

I brush daily, so I don't think that's the problem.

mines been like this for years i think it's from so much smoking and coffee. you'll be fine

>It's it safe to practice oral sex like this?

Just make sure you curl your lips over the teeth so you don't scrape the cock and you're fine.

how r u able to say all this with ur mouth open????

You fucking retard. What the fuck is up with people these days...

Here, have this video tutorial:
youtube.com/watch?v=T4vT0Y4mPjA

Holy shit...

Don't bullshit us with this "is it safe for oral" bullshit. You've never known the touch of another human being in your life.

have some oral hygiene, retard

Thrush, you been making out with any fags op who have it OP?

This, faggot.

It's a bacterial infection which is quite common. It's normally associated with bad oral hygiene or the recent taking of amoxicillin or other penacilin derivatives. It's also associated with a weakened immune system. If you brush and floss your teeth twice daily and this doesn't go away in a month, you should consider having a blood test.

It's thrush, mouth fungus. You can get over the counter treatment for it. ~Nursefag

P.S stop sticking your tongue in dirty vaginas.

Ive had a canker sore for a month now, it has slowly heal and close to gone but the swelling hasn't gone away. Should i get it checked out? I get canker sore every month and they are always gone by two weeks.

probably you got a seizure in your sleep bro
if you used benzos or drank a lot then stopped it is what happens.
try to get coconut water so rehidrate

Im a medifag - looks like candidiasis/thrush. Do you have asthma and take an inhaler?

Adding to this, it's really easy to have bad oral hygiene with braces. Even if you think your brushing your teeth enough, your probably not

a) I have a little bit of that on the back of my tongue. I'm convinced it persists because I smoke occasionally and drink quite a bit, and because my life-long dental appliance could be cleaner. So if you want to diminish it easily, work with that.
b) It does look like thrush. See a fucking doctor if its bothering you.
c) I go down on my girl all the time and it has never been a problem. My tongue also doesn't look like Siberia in winter.
d) Seriously gtfo of here, underage faggot.

brush your tongue?

Oral thrush is caused by fungi usually Candida albicans. You need nystatin solution or fluconazole tablets. Unusual in healthy young adults though, unless you're an asthmatic and have poor steroid inhaler technique?

Not really, but I kind of breath with my mouth open during my sleep

As long as it's closed, don't worry about it. If you develop signs of infection (fever, pain, diarrhoea, headaches ect) see your Dr. ~ Nursefag

that seems like a seizure do.
happened to me it sucks balls in my sleep probably got dehydrated so fucked up that it caused him a seizure.
scary shit he should probably see a doctor

Well it seems like dehydration yes, plus other conditions that allow for the fungus to grow to a greater degree than usual. But what part of that means he had a seizure?

Probably parasites ? that is the only way you can sleep with your mouth open and slobber, they also can cause a seizure drink a tooth of garlic then look when you take a shit if there is parasites then you`re infested with them.
there is the small spots one or fucking big ass ones that look like worms.
Not trying to play doctor im just saying.

It's cumitis, or "male cum" in layman's term. You should brush your teeth after giving a blowjob next time.

FUNGI

Thrush is typical i you smoke and use braces. A farmacy will give you the right medicine for it. Your faggotry on the other hand... Bad news OP, that's terminal

Brush your teeth you disgusting swine.

You wonder why your tongue looks like shit yet your teeth look like someone shit all over them.

probably gastritis, if he did a lot of throwing up too much in the sun or an ulcer, you just cannot recall when you have the seizure just feel the tongue like thirsty but it hurts you can get it in your sleep.
he could use a lemon with water after having a good meal.
it cures it, also the coconut water helps also
Been there unless he wants to end up at the ER with IV for a day.

It's a fungal infection called oral candidiasis aka thrush.

Treatment is very simple - Fluconazole 150mg by mouth for one dose.

Preventing it in the future with good oral hygeine

Do you use an inhaler? Is it a corticosteroid? that's a common cause of oral candidiasis. Enough corticosteroid gets on the tounge/throat to shut down local defenses and so the candida proliferate. If you do use a steroid inhaler be sure to rinse your mouth after using it.

Also, if it is Thrush, once you get that shit fixed, brush your tongue when you brush your teeth for fucks sake. The only reason shit grows in your mouth is because it has a suitable environment. Clean your mouth properly and it won't support such cancer.