Muslim women are no longer banned from the Olympics. Why yall so mad about this?

Muslim women are no longer banned from the Olympics. Why yall so mad about this?

You mean Muslims don't respect the rules of the sport and the Olympics and request special treatment again

>Got rekt almost immediately
>By a Frenchwoman

A fitting end for that kind of scum.

Pretty much.

It's more inclusive now. This should be celebrated.

If a woman wants to dress like a fucking genie wrapped in a bed sheet, that shouldn't stop her from competing at the highest levels.

Friendly reminder that if you cheer for female athletes in burqa-esque attire you're actively supporting a repressive system with zero respect towards women.

lol no

(Meme post)

If the dress code for that sport (Yes, there is a dress code.) says that you can't wear a fucking Curtain, then you should either remove it or not compete. I don't care that your violent religion says that woman should be covered. You are not a 'speshal' snowflake and should not be given special privileges for being Muslim.

Friendly reminder that if you cheer for female athletes in practically naked attire you're actively supporting a repressive system with zero respect towards women and enabling /r9k/ and thirsty Sup Forums faggots who can't score.

No, we are supporting a free system that isn't bound by some Suicide Bombing Religion telling us that we should cover and beat woman for not going back in the kitchen, then having SJW coming and saying that we should be more tolerant of these types of people.

Sometimes I think Trump has a point, we are too politically correct

>If the dress code for that sport (Yes, there is a dress code.) says that you can't wear a fucking Curtain, then you should either remove it or not compete.

You're not going to question this? Literally creating more degeneracy and moving attention from the female athlete's performance to their looks and marital status.

>No, we are supporting a free system that forces you to undress instead of being free to wear whatever you want
Nice free system you got there. You're literally doing the same as what the religious do by telling women they have to strip.

> thirsty Sup Forums faggots who can't score

>implying women can't find liberation and be feminist through submission to Allah

Have you even read the Quran?

t. Sadiq

someone post the webm

Go back to Somalia. What a shame the naive Swedes tried to integrate you.

They never were banned.

Fuck off shqipko

Which sport forces women to compete "pratically naked" ?

beach volley

athletics

They can wear full body suits if they want they'r enot forced to wear bikinis. They did yesterday when it was cold and raining.

and many more

you'll find all of them in the beta threads who are looking for ass and tits in the catalog

Don't quote me on this, but if i recall correctly some national teams have a bikini obligation. I think Germany are one of them.

Swimming
Diving

the only good muslim is a dead one

this is a fact

that fact applies to americans too

The women's swimming wears more clothing than the men's swimming tho

muhammad stop using sven's wifi

Swimmers and divers can wear suits that go down to their knees as long as it's not polyurethane
>m-muh exposed shoudlers

fuck off and face the fact that no one likes you obnoxious fucks

suicide bombing for the glory of allah is not a sport

t. achmed

I'm not mad about that, however I am mad about dumb sjws trying to make the Olympics more about politics than sport.

Most dress codes are a minimum of what you can wear (swimming is the only example I can think of that is different)
If Muslims want to gimp their attempts at sport by wearing more clothing than the bear minimum let them disadvantage themselves

everyone thought he was gonna do it

>bikinis
>"literally creating more degeneracy"

Rick Santorum, is that you?