let's find out what's inside

roll

Roll

Bumping your own thread fucking faggot lol

Roll

user...

lets go boys

inb4 dubs

Inspect element nigger, actually calling me user shows how new you are, kill yourself

A sneaky dog inside perhaps?

Rolll

roll

OPEN IT

What's in da baaaaaax?

corpse?

WHAT IS IT FAGGOT

tun dun dun duu

Oh fuck what is it pls give me trips

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

get

OP's a faggot i bet there's nothing in there

OP wont deliver

the suspense is killing me

Rollin

SOMEONE GET TRIPS PLEASE

Sweden eagerly awaits!

JUST DO IT

is it a penis?

>OFF BY ONE

trips get

PLS GIIVE TRIPS

L

rooll

Fuck you fuck you just said to me, you little bitch? I want you to know, I was in my class SEALs after graduation, I have been involved in Al Quaeda attack many secrets, I have more than 300 deaths confirmed. I accepted the gorilla warfare, snipers in my entire military top. You are I have nothing, but only one goal. I will ruin your fucking exactly the same, it has never seen before on Earth, fuck mark my words. You think you can escape me, dog feces on the Internet? Think again, fool. As we speak I contacted my secret across the United States and your IP spy network being tracked, now so you better prepare for the storm, maggots. Knock you call your life storm poor little thing. You fucking dead, child. I can be anywhere, any time, I can kill you in more than seven hundred ways, this is just my hand. I not only widely accepted unarmed combat, but I got the whole arsenal of the United States Marine Corps, I would use within its maximum range to wipe your ass face miserable continent, you bastard. As long as you know your little revenge evil “smart” comment is about to put your stuff, maybe you’ll get your fucking tongue. But you can not, you do not, you pay now, you fucking idiot. I’ll shit in your anger, you will drown in it. You fucking dead, kiddo

give trips now someone needs to get them stop with this dubs shit

Niggurs

Whats in da box

it's totally a penis

SOON

f

Jean Luc Picard!? :D

>autism

this thread gave me aids

sesame

NOW WHAT OP

Roll

Open da box dude!

dude are you blind?

Ffs

>box opens
>it's karl pilkington
>mfw

who this man

open up

>1776
Why do we even need trips when you already got the best get?

Y r so salt?

Also check em

lol ur the newfag bet u cant triforce fag

why did you save a thumbnail?

OP, you're a total faggot for *delivering* this time. there were no fucking trips. it's against the fucking rules.
and who is this nigga anyway

Popping it open for ya'll.

YOU WANT THE TRIPS?
YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRIPS!

Not really lol.