What's your opinion of this guy?

What's your opinion of this guy?

I think his amazing talent is offset by his garbage personality and lack of humility and professionalism

He can run fast over short distances. There, that's it. His one claim to fame. Done.

Always hilarious when Americans complain about others lacking humility.

Who fucking cares? Do you actually give a shit about track?

really makes you think
This from the country that can't stop saying rule britannia even though their empire is non-existent.
why even post?

Imagine what it must be like to be the most famous athlete from a shithole country like Jamaica. Can you blame a guy if his ego gets out of control and he jumps off of the deep end a bit?

it must be jamacian him crazy

As an American, THIS.

We fucking venerate arrogant athletes, dude. Don't pretend like we don't.

>suddenly no one gives a shit about track & field
It's literally one of the most popular sports, m8.

I'm not your dude. I actually despise the trait in our athletes as well. Phelps little hand waves pissed me off too.

You don't speak for all Americans you retard.

Why you mad, tho?

>literally one of the most popular sports

For all of one week

Steroid user.

He is a very fast black guy...

only truly great athlete outside of america desu desu

shit-talking and arrogance is a byproduct of a competitive spirit. they are the best in the world at what they do they can act how they want. they're athletes not politicians.

>last name is Bolt
He was born to run. Arrogance makes sense.

What's wrong with him though? I haven't seen much but I don't recall anything he's done that makes him an asshole. I remember him giving some random dude a fist bump a few years back.

he's a cool, marketable guy who doesn't mean bad by his taunting.

Sports are competition but they're also entertainment, and Bolt makes running on a straight line more entertaining.

i think he might the reverse flash

he looks like the "i am the captain now" guy

Obvious cheater
Do they even have doping control in Jamaica?

You might be right.
Looks just like him.

lol bullied

No, but then again they don't have real doping control in any sport so who cares. People want to see athletes go faster, harder, higher than ever before. They don't want to see them just repeat the same old results as always. Besides there's way too much to lose if someone was to test positive and the public got to know about it. There are massive amounts of money in sports. No one cares if the athletes lose money and face but everyone else involved has huge interest in keeping up the facade that everyone is clean. So even if Bolt did test positive at Rio or any other event it just gets hidden by the federation in charge.

There hasn't been a single person ever on this planet to run a sub 10 second time on the 100m clean. Anyone who claims something else is just delusional. I'm not saying sports can't be exciting. Watching 8 roided up Negroes battle each other on who can run the fastest over short distances can be pretty exciting.

>what is charisma

>believing a clear troll post

>he wants world class athletes to show humility

Bolt is the fastest man in the history of human existence... and you want him to be boring.

really obnoxious "athlete"

His name is Bolt and he's fast. What's not to love? The fastest man in the world should have a personality to match.

>100m runfast

[falls asleep]

Is he obnoxious?

The only controversial thing I remember him doing was calling out Carl Lewis for being a drug cheat and the USgetting mad just like the chinese did to that aussie swimmer

>people getting mad at usain for the same exact shit U.S. professional athletes do

wahhh he shows off too much and boasts when we get upset and angry that the NFL penalizes players for dancing like a bunch of fags after they score. same shit, different toilet.

your country literally has "great" in the name
talk about humilty