Ok fuckers its that time again

Ok fuckers its that time again
Rate me
I think i'm a solid 7/10

Copypasta

Get a haircut, get some better glasses and start working out. You'd be a 4/10 in 4 months.

You look like a feminist lesbian

I'm a gay, overweight, technically disabled homo:
I rate you: 5.5/10, possibly 6.

Pros: Like the hair, decent face.
Cons: Bad choice of glasses, looks nerdy af, and not the good type of nerdy. Could use a more defined jawline

4/10 currently, lose weight and thin out those lips and maybe you could become a 7.

By looks, a 3.5 to a 4, but you seem like a complete tool so those marks take you to a 3. Get some redeeming qualities and try again.

My hair is my signature
Gets me tons of pussy

I'm a pretty thoughtful guy
Plus i'm in the army

This is a better picture, should of used this one first. You look a bit like Bo Burnham.

>implying he looks remotely as fuckable as BasedBo
>"b-but glasses and brown hair"

looks nothing like Bo

rn a firm 3/10 for me. Start working out, get a better haircut and get a better pair of glasses, something with thick frames maybe. Also get better clothes.

I agree Bo is much more fuckable, just looks a bit like it, if he worked on himself he could maybe look more like him

Show us your arse, and let's see...

Whaat?? Honestly i'm the best dressed longboarder in my town..always those J's on my feet

Do these 'rate me' things ever end up going well for the person, usually the only people wanting to be rated are 1/10 - 3/10
Can't be good for self esteem

Check'd

5/10 like your tattoo looks so edgy dude

So true. And im a 4 on a good day.

I'm overweight, disabled and gay, but I think I'm at least a 5 or 6, it depends if disability factors into it, since its unchangeable. (disability = missing a hand)

You look like the retarded brother of macaulay culkin

What happend to your hand Sup Forumsro?

Horrific accident involving a road side bomb..
Jk, I was born without one cause God is a sadistic prick.

Yeah god must really hate your mother

My mother was offered an abortion when they discovered it, luckily she wasn't a heartless bitch who'd abort over something like that, if she didn't want me whether I was health or not tho then that would be ok. Pro-choice.

>▶
sold 3/10

I would like your lips to wrap my dick.