Does anyone else have this overwhelming urge to kick her teeth in

does anyone else have this overwhelming urge to kick her teeth in

No, just progressive liberal faggots

She's reckless. Can't keep track of her lies

I have an overwhelming urge to imoregnate her

>lies
Are you calling them lies just because you don't want to believe them? Because so far, all the videos I've seen of hers were spot on.

i think she's on the other end of the extremes, perpetuating a lot of closed-minded behavior and just a pretty, angry figurehead for right-wingers
just as bad

I agree with her on some things, but I hate the snarky, cunty, way in which she says them. I also want to hatefuck the shit out of her.

her delivery definitely hinders my ability to even want to listen to her point of view

>hurr durr thank white people for freeing slaves
>yeah, that makes sense!

Much of humanity has evolved past going into fits of violent rage when exposed to different points of view.

any public outcry she doesnt agree with and her immediate response is "PLAYING THE VICTIM" every time

This. "Its lies because I don't like it"

Not even about that, it's mostly her angry, hateful and annoying delivery

So the same reaction as every public figure?

Ah. You don't like the woman's tone when she offends your sensibilities so you think she needs to be taught a lesson for it.

please go back to tumblr

she's a grossly biased journalist with little to no statistics and relevant facts to back up her points

Egzakli

yes, because i am quite literally plotting to kick her teeth in.

100% guarantee she's been blacked

>journalist
She's merely a commentator

hahahaha

I'm sure you aren't plotting it. Probably just one of those power fantasies.

true but not my point, she has an audience she's broadcasting current events to with biased commentary lacking facts

agree

missing the point entirely

Can't stand the strong independent female, he fuckboy?

I find her hot and intelligent. I'd make many babies with her

Her whole demeanor annoys me.

And I don't like when commentators like her have a platform to speak.

she's definitely intelligent, and she's definitely attractive.
i'm just a bit disgusted with her hateful distribution of biased media

I'm sure he wouldn't mind if she was obediently parroting the lines he thinks politically interested woman are supposed to say. He is just squirming over her thinking and voicing opinions that he thinks aren't right.

>biased commentary lacking facts
The biased commentary I can understand, but the lacking facts part is complete bullshit. Give some examples of how she doesn't use facts. And please don't use sources that are "biased" to the liberal left.

Same, I wanna hatefuck that Katrina Pearson chick too

I'd hate fuck the shit out of her, If I'm being honest

And she is smart enough to exploit retarded conservatives, so that's a win win

You mean you don't like being proved wrong by gorgeous, white, blonde, women?

> nigger confirmed

She's got viewers but not much else. You want to see someone expertly exploiting retards you gotta look to Bernie Sanders.

>spot on

she just angrily rants. "If you don't like this country, you can LEAVE."

>classic shutdown for any criticism of country

she uses facts to lay out the situation she comments on, but the commentary itself, has no substance. it's just a rant with no real, comparisons made with fact. any of her videos are an example, she just regurgitates the same angry 'merica beliefs in response to every opposing point of view

There is a point to it. If you want to turn the country into Europe then well.. You've already got a place to go to. Why not leave the i righties the one country that resembles what they want?

>WOMEN ARE STRONG AND SHOULDN'T BE JUDGED FOR HAVING OPINIONS OF THEIR OWN.
>Tomi
>WHAT A STUPID WHITE CUNT, SHE NEEDS TO DIE

>I like my echo chamber and want those with opinions differing from my own to be silenced.

Only libtards ever get violent over opinions.

Tomi is an amazing voice for young conservatives. You only hate her because she's better then you in every regard and you can't stand it

I wanna fuck her while she says racist shit to me.