ITT:

ITT:

>People you have respect for, and why?

For me it's Robbin Williams, i always feel depressed, and seeing this man, being so happy yet being so sad deep down, it made me realize i don't always need to wear a frown where ever i go, he taught me that i shouldn't worry so much about my self, but that i should worry and care more for others.

>I now work with kid's who have disabilities and issues part time.

Thank you Robbin Williams

Yes.....Robbin Williams.....that ended well.

Huh?

I believe he's talking about how Robin Williams shot himself.

He was murdered didn't kill himself. Quit being so naive

Either way, he was a great man. Usually I don't talk about how great people were after they die, because I don't want to be one of those faggots that pretends to care. But he was an inspirational guy.

bait

Op here... How the fuck is this bait? That makes no sense...

and jet fuel can't melt steel beams

I thought he hung himself

He did, don't let the troll fool you.

Damn sham what happened. I loved him in Popeye. Is his daughter single?

Who would murder him and why? He was a depressed guy who never made anything worthwhile imo. Not that I hate him, just wasn't a fan.

Elon Musk for me.

He's young, rich, smart, and a dreamer.

Yeah, many of his plans are stupid, and yeah, every now and then he does some autistic shit, but he's one of the few people in the world today who actually have the money and the courage to dream big.

Pic related.

I don't want him for president, I don't think he's a nice person or even a decent human being, but he's a master at marketing himself, a master at manipulating the political field, and he's making people take a close look at what politics has become.

I don't like the man one bit, but I respect his cunning, and I'm glad he entered the political arena.

You know what's better the being rich?

Not being autistic..

This is true, trump is a boss at kicking ass and making money...
And going bankrupt

I never said he was good at making money.

Well you should of, because he's mega fucking wealthy.

My bad. Thought it was shotgun or something. I got them mixed up, user.

I never said he wasn't good at making money.

I have respect for Dick Kickem

He taught me to chew ass and kick bubblegum

Someone!

Silly user, people don't respect people on Sup Forums. If we had role models and heroes none of us would be here.

I LOVE HOT MAGMA!

I love clear blue skys

I like mustard, umm hmm