I made a deal with a few guys from work. We called it "Beef Stroganoff" and its basically a 2 weeks no fap challenge...

I made a deal with a few guys from work. We called it "Beef Stroganoff" and its basically a 2 weeks no fap challenge. We shook on it friday 2 weeks ago and i need to fap man! Would it be cheating if i were to just do it now, even though i did not fap for almost a week before the deal was made? Im coming up on 3 weeks and im dying!

Don't be fucking weak, keep on going.

dear god sauce for the webm?

i need that pasta sauce man... NOWWW

Dude, you went your first how many years without fapping, and now you can't go 3 weeks? Please nigga.

What he said

theres no way man! i need to! i got someone coming over tonight, and when we spoon there is serious nut to butt action going on and I dont want to fucking stab her!

Alex Tanner.

why don't you lie about it? who gives a shit

My fucking hero. Papa Bless

then have sex..?

my integrity! we fucking shook on it. Im sorry if you cant hold your word.

Thats a good reason you should never go for this nofap bullshit.

nope. i would bust in a fucking stroke

My thought's exactly. If you're spooning her, just pull her pants down and go to town. No fap doesn't mean no fucking.

i was drunk when i made the deal. But a deal is a deal, however i was going strong for about 5 days before i made the deal. shouldnt that cancel it out?

3 weeks? Fucking amateur. My record is 49 days, and I didn't make it to 50 only because my girlfriend gave me a handjob in the shower.

sauce?

Just go fuck a girl

hold on.. its a 2 week challenge. and you shook on it 2 weeks ago?

friday the 19th. but ive stopped jacking 5 days prior to that

i see, you got just a few days left. and cheating cause you went 5 days prior wouldnt be in the spirit of the deal.
keep yourself busy, go play guitar, or vidyas. probably should avoid Sup Forums