Mexibros, how do we deal with this new abomination between us?

Mexibros, how do we deal with this new abomination between us?

well they are already doing their part and invading it from the south, do the same from the north.

Cucks

Sadly, Trump is taking the US down himself. China is already looking to strengthen their ties with Mexico so both can ease their dependence with the US.

Open borders to all SA countries, no visa required.

You take the North we the South.

Fucking delet this

> literal degenerates
mexico, canada and brazil are the three cancerous tumors of the american continent.

>says the central american hellhole

rude

>looks at flag
Nogging status: Jogging

>Guatemala

wew, you make Mexico look great.

rude

personally, i don't give a flying fuck, shit had to hit the fan sooner or later, can't say the same about many of my fellow tacos, many seemed rather upset about the whole ruckus and others look a bit surprised (my guess is deep down they don't care that much, that is until gets really bad)
>tfw Trump winning the run for the white house has made it easier for AMLO to ge into office
jesus h christ, shit will get sick as fuck, lad...mad mex on steroids

You can't, Canadas economy depends on America for survival

Keep dreaming

>dat flag
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Type out reply
>Look at flag
>Delete reply

Now you've done it

Prepare for annexation leaf

Fuck taco niggers

btfo

>that evil grin on the Mexican

Enjoy, Canacucks.

Who is that on the Mexican side? Doesn't look like Nieto

GuateMALA is cataloged as one of the worst countries to be a woman, Mexico has cartels and shieet but at least they kill people who mess with them, i have met guatemalan migrants that say that in little towns a gang band called "mara salvatrucha" go kill all the people that live there, a guy sayed that he saw a gril being raped in public once, they say that guateMALA is hell on earth,corruption, low infraestructure and violence, their wish is that they have never been from there so they escaped to go to the US

Everything you wrote is El Salvador

t. Parents are from El Salvador

Wow, Central America sounds like a real mess...

/thread

Good thing we are best trade friends.

That whole region makes Equidor look good.

>can't deal with your own chinkvasion
>can't deal with your own drug lord beheading problem
>"deal with" USA
KEK
E
K

14/88 nice dubs m*ate

join it lmoa

Yeah dont go there. I look like one of them so I can blend in but I wouldnt advise people go there for tourism.
Everything you find in El Salvador you can find in Ecuador

>can't deal with your own chinkvasion
we actually are dealing with it. we raised the price for foreign purchases of houses

>They're bringing doctors, they're bringing engineers, they're bringing vibrant diversity
>It's all the hatred going out and all the tolerance going in
>And that's why I say: we need to build a bridge. And Quebec 's gonna pay for it!

If you can take the disaster area that is Louisiana, Mississippi, and Alabama off our hands, we'd be grateful.

The US actually has a trade surplus with Canada. They benefit more from our trade than we do. Mexico is a deficit to them though.

Yet even though we plunge $2b every single day into their economy, we apparently need to "prove our worth" to Trump.

Nigga you're literally Mexico's Mexico

t. Brazil's Mexico

Vas a hacer que todos nos odien en este site jajaja.

canda is graitst aly

Let's be serious here, who else is Canada going to buy shit from? It says nothing about Canada's worth considering that trade surplus is practically a given. That happens when a tiny strip of inhabitable land borders the world's largest economy.

>who else is Canada going to buy shit from?

Did you know boats exist? Turns out you can actually move things to and from countries that aren't physically attached.

Crazy shit.

>we apparently need to "prove our worth" to Trump.
I don't like how you guys are encouraging beaners to immigrate to Canada without needing papers. They're going to jump the northern border and invade the few white bastions we have left, which are mostly northern states.

>I don't like how you guys are encouraging beaners to immigrate to Canada without needing papers

Travel visas are not immigration, are you retarded?

..yeah!... wait..what ?

i liek u to meco

Whatever. You're allowing them free travel. They're going to abuse that.

Canada puts into the US every year almost the entire GDP of your joke of a country, that is "worth" you dumb fuck.

>Did you know boats exist?
Yes, and who is going to equal America in production? China? India? They produce a lot, but not exactly high quality goods. Japan? Good for electronics, but questionable for pretty much everything else. Europe? Probably, but it'd probably be a lot more expensive than buying it from America.

Again, Canada's trade surplus to America is a given if we assume the Canadians aren't willing to cut themselves in the fingers just to spite America. But given you're such a petty people with an identity only based on not being American that's not beyond the realm of possibility.

>Thread involving North America
>Dumb fuck Netherlands poster shows up

Every time. Are you going to be the new Chile poster?

Shut the fuck up. You cucks are all about national sovereignty except when others do it. Fucking nobody is going to fly out to Canada to cross into America illegally in a way that won't let them be caught 2 seconds later.

How are Detroit, Baltimore, Chicago and Brooklyn this time of year?

Not him, but we didn't have a problem for quite a few years without the visa's. Beaners don't think about us much so keep the secret.

We do but most don't even care about Canada.

So this is what it's like to be Russia, but we're going to have two butthurt belts. Looks fun.

Don't forget St Louis. That place is Brazil-tier.

Whenever I meet a Mexican who I do not like, I ask if they are from Guatemala. They instantly get offended and angry.

>its a "i'll take "everyone who disagrees with me is a..." for 500, alex" episode

t. john smith mcburger

>its a "Sup Forums comes at night" episode