How does your job allow this?
>oh wait...

Bump to keep this interesting.

Self employed.

>Self employed

This has potential.

tangram560 on YouTube

I never post but this is looking good

How much does wearing no shoes make you year ?
>self employed
>more like unemployed

Shullya psn,im mlg

ur cool
If you really don't realize that shoes are better than barefoot then you are beyond hope
-society

He can also be on of those people who doesn't like to wear shoes.

Haven't worn shoes in 5 years..only one pair of mocs with no bottoms for some stores, etc...soles always bare

Seriously, wear some fucking shoes.

Wew lad. Why?

I tried being a barefooter for a week, but problem is I'm stuck in the city, so feet would always get cut and covered in urban dirt (not natural dirt, which is healthy). So then I just wore the Vubram five tow shoes or Lems when I want to be less conspicuous but still get the biomechanical benefits of barefoot walking.

Shoecucks think rounded and smash toes are ideal

Woah. You have changed me. I am a changed man from this paint image. Thanks m8

The picture is part of a long video on YouTube

ok here

but you just know he isn't

So from the picture you gave us, your telling me would shouldn't wear women's shoes? What about their clothing? or skin?

Just get something along pic related, they're pretty close to walking barefoot without reverting to hoboism

I don't go 24/7 because I'm not a hippy/hipster faggot, but I am barefoot a lot and can confirm the soles of steel. Would recommend to most people. Barefoot is dirty as fuck, but it's nice having feet that aren't hurt by every fucking lego or rock around.

gtfo back to /fa/ you hipster

That's true, we are on Sup Forums after all.

>positive heel
>close to walking barefoot

Nope, this what I wear. Is actually like barefoot walking

or you could not buy shit that hurts when you try it on and get wide enough shoes.

And thats how a foot is supposed to look like. I go barefoot as much as i can during summer and always when home. Still not close to the leather you have. Once people could survive a winter without shoes, now we complain if the floor is a little cold.

Do you also wear tight jeans and sport a 'comedy' moustache?

Care to explain why?

I also make a bun every morning, right after I have some coffee from my MOCCAMASTERâ„¢

My favorite fucking shoes right there. I have the ones with actual tennis shoe soles. Skeletoes.

So many replies just about a pic of my tough sole...

They make wide shoes and real men wear boots to work because we have shit to do you hippie faggot.

>once people made fire by rubbing two sticks together, now we have central heating
>once people had to use oil lanterns, now we have electricity
>once people had to run from one town to another to deliver a message, now we have telephones
>once people had to tame horses to travel, now we have cars
>once 1/3 of europe's population died from the bubonic plague, now we have antibiotics
>once people used to grunt and throw sticks at each to communicate, now we have language

Sorry, am I supposed to feel bad about using technology to make life less shitty?

I saw a post once where a guy who needed to wear work boots got his cobbler to make custom zero drop wide toe boots for him by replacing the sole of regular boots

no these are the closest thing to walking barefoot

no these are the closest thing to be strangled

I only wear them for hiking. Used to wear them everywhere, but it drew too much attention. Now I mostly wear the normal looking "barefooter friendly" shoes that look like regular sneakers from the outside.