Okay Sup Forums, who would win?

Okay Sup Forums, who would win?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZerUbHmuY04
cracked.com/article_19042_6-terrifying-ways-crows-are-way-smarter-than-you-think.html
youtube.com/watch?v=NenEdSuL7QU
cracked.com/article_19207_the-7-most-terrifyingly-huge-things-in-history-nature.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who cares faggot

Crub
He has more grabbers
Burb
Can fly, but no grabbers plus bek cant swing blade

I vote the bird. It could fly above the crab and drop the knife.

crab can make more crab when crab lose crab
when bird lose bird it no more bird

Air superiority Magpie!

k

Don't crabs have weakpoints for massive damage?

nope

crow every time
crow is smart, crow assess crab to determine strengths & weaknesses, probably flip crab from behind

But carb shell deafinds form corow shet atak

birds have hollow bones fuck you

Creb has thicc shell vs cro who can get stabbeded esiley

Tfw no one gets it

That's simple: The crab for the simple reason that it can walk sidewards. When the raven charges it will go in a straight line and this is where the sidewards technique comes to use. As soon as the raven has passed the crab the crab which is still optimized for sideways walking walks back to its original position cutting the raven straight through. After that the crab checks out his hookers (still walking sidewards) and cuts some more faggots because the crab is fucking hardcore. None of that "i'm a pussy raven, please fuck my butthole, but lube it up first honey" bullshit. Straight "i'll jump in a cooking pot filled with boiling shit and don't even give a fuck". Straight "i'll pinch your moms pussy and she sais the pincer bigger than your dads pincer". Straight "I'll melt steelbeams just because i want to".
Ravens are faggots get over with it.
>if you disagree your mom's a whore who probably got crabs since she was fucked by a crab

Indeed.

I am agree

Its not a giant enemy crab, just an enemy crab

I was just thinking that...

superman who else

Does 1 have stick?

The raven, ffs, you all forgetting that ravens are smart as fuck.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZerUbHmuY04

I couldn't find any webm or GIF of it.

wow... + 1 internet for you sir

The nigger steals the other knife and wins

Can your pussy raven walk sidewards?
Didn't think so.

Thanks. I do try.

You seem to be forgetting crub has natural +15 armor

>I vote the bird. It could fly above the crab and drop the knife.
This bird could just pick up the crab and drop it from the sky. Or place it on the road, just as these smartasses do with walnuts.

But what if ceow has stick?

Can your pussy crab remember your ugly nigger face?

cracked.com/article_19042_6-terrifying-ways-crows-are-way-smarter-than-you-think.html

The crow has intelligence, agility, fill range of motion, and the fucking power of flight.

Unless the fucking fight is underwater the crow takes this easy, not even a fight, just bird picking parts off the crab and eating them until it stopps moving.

That 50 Brazilian bucks. Go back to your favela, Mr. Crabo.

You seem to forget that crows use their environment to overcome obstacles.

youtube.com/watch?v=NenEdSuL7QU
Crow lifts crab by leg, 10 feet into sky, drops. Good bye armor.

All the people who said the crab would win are fucking retarded and should kill themselves.
>bird has ability to fly
>high amounts of agility
>can drop knife on crab
>crab is slow
>crabs intelligence is inferior to bird
Bird wins.
Boom

True as well.

The knife.

But, what if crab has stick????

The people who eat the animals.

>implying crow has nice gentle fly into the sky
>implying crub isnt side stepping and stabbing fools
>crow is better than crub
Get outta here!

The crab just fucks you up so hard that it doesn't NEED to remember your ugly ass. Just try to grab it - it will walk sidewards, arround your hand and pinch at least one arm straight off. That's right faggot, brute force wins over brains any day. Especially if the brains belong to a faggot raven who can't even walk sidewards.

then you have two stick
stick always win

Yes, stick always wins

Crab. Crazy as fuck

Here - you see this? This is a crab battling an an ancestor of the dinasaurs namely "crocodilos diabolo terriblée". He just doesn't give a fuck. Shortly after the 5 second fight he threw a meteor at earth because he thought it was funny. That's right bitch, this crab eradicated the fucking dinasaurs and we have pictures of it because the fucking intellegent crab even invented the camera!

If your crab is able to bite your hand it just means YOU are a slow ass bitch nigga, who can't stand for yourself. Me and my ravens would fuck you up at any given time.

why do you bother asking?
The crab no doubt

come at me bro

that's fucking photoshopped!
>here's a crab as big as your car faggot
cracked.com/article_19207_the-7-most-terrifyingly-huge-things-in-history-nature.html
Good luck finding a raven that big that can dive to the motherfucking bottom of the ocean.

OP here, settling a despute

You know crows are infinitely smarter than crabs, right?

>implying intelligence beats crub

No, implying maneuverability + speed + intelligence + strategy beats that fucking garbage-eating sea-bug

The fight would happen on earth, not in the water, faggot.

Here's a pic just for you. A raven eating a baby crab.

What a bully

seagulls eat crab and they are fags compared to crows
Is that a crow? If its a blackbird it could go either way.

bird he has pecker nd claws no contest

Bird can do aerial attacks.
Bird win