Thank FUCK this shit is over, got the election in the bag fair and square

Thank FUCK this shit is over, got the election in the bag fair and square.
Soon cuckold trump shills will finally shut the fuck up!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DhkHAmhYn0A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This election was decided in November 2008

fuck off trumpfag, go hate America somewhere else

Suck Hillary's and Trumps dicks, junior. I don't give two shits who wins. Doesn't make a single fuck to me

Shit. I was looking forward to our yuuuge wall in a river. :-(

>thinking it matters who's in the white house

If you don't like Trump, look no further than the Nig Nog in the White House. If he hadn't taken the Country so far to the left, Trump wouldn't stand a chance. He's gaining momentum every day against the Blob. By the time Nov. 8th gets here he'll be in the driver's seat.

At least don't sink down to trump supporters level and try to rub it in all the time when it happens, they're already mentally unstable.

>thinking our vote means shit

Underrated post

Nah. We've got 4-8 more years of hearing them whine about everything that gets done under her.

>should be used to it from the past 8

Extremely poorly educated.

>mfw hillary fags actually voted for her
>mfw no hillary fag has legit reasons for voting for her other than "well trumps a meanie"
>mfw this country is goin downhill at the speed of light, all thanks to easily manipulated kids
>mfw

For those rare American anons who truly give a shit about your country, I'm going to ask you to read a little. Think about this... The majority of us live in states that are foregone conclusions. For example, I live in Texas, which is red. No matter how I vote, Texas will go red. So if I vote R or D, I am wasting my vote.

We all know that the biggest problem with the United States is the fact that it has a two party system. And both parties are as corrupt as they can be. They refuse to work together and they get nothing done but waste our money.

If a third-party gets 5% of the popular vote, then in the next presidential election, they get:

A.) federal election funds (just like R and D already do)
B.) automatic entry into the debates
C.) easier ballot access in all 50 states

So if you live in one of the red or blue states (and you likely do), why would you even THINK of voting for Trump or Hillary?

Yup, has nothing to do with someone liking her policies, only brainwashed people can vote for her
>/sarcasm

The thing is a lot of people want to not have hillary or not have trump, and both sides don't want to risk it to vote for a third party, the logic is shit if you ask me

by the way, when *exactly* will it end? educate this poor eurofag of me

nov 8th is the election day, so give it like 3 months of either side being butthurt, so probably around january

You just like being lied to.

>Being this butthurt

I don't know user. Texas could turn blue.
Think about it - Perry and Cruz lost to Trump in the Primary and the way Trump had been beating Cruz up afterwards I could see some votes going against him.

Also I don't think everyone down there is so happy with how the Tea Party turned out.

Gonna be interesting to say the least.

Granted but many states are already locked up. I don't get how dems in Texas think they're going to prance into a voting booth and turn Texas blue. It's not going to happen.

Hey, if you want to vote for a proven liar, that's your business. You'd have like being lied to if you support Shrillary.

It matters now more than ever.

>national security letters
>war now, ask Congress later

>trumps a meanie
kek I bet you honestly believe that's his only fault

Weak bait bro #Trump2016

States swing the way they vote from time to time. California use to vote republican.

Yeah, soon we'll finally have the female supremacist country we all deserve.

Not that user, and I'm not going to vote for trump or Hillary, but you have to admit that he does sometimes speak unfettered truth in an unpolished way and the media goes pit bull on him because he used some non PC verbiage that might hurt someone's feelings

The media blows everything out of proportion. Same with the Clinton emails.

But if you live in a state, unless it's a swing state, you already know how it's going to vote. Texas will go blue eventually. But it won't be this year.

>blaming obama for trump
retard/10

>knows nothing about business
>knows nothing about economics
>knows nothing about immigration policy
"people only hate him because he says mean things"
'mean things' being inflammatory, unnecessary, and flat-out treasonous bullshit about literally everyone that isn't a white heterosexual male.
1/10 made me reply, have fun looking like a retard in every political conversation you ever enter

>inflammatory
just kill yourself

True but for example Arizona could switch this year because many Hispanics won't vote for Trump. I don't disagree that our system is flawed, I just don't think it's the train wreck many seem to make it out to be. This election year is shitty. It's bound to happen every once and a while.

I know it's hard for an 8th grader to understand, so let the grown-ups have this conversation.

the funniest thing i have ever seen

wow youre so le edgy user, kys
Whats makes you think anyone is going to read all that shit by you, you fucking autist?
its not bait faggot
you first kid

Even if she does get elected she'll have one of the shortest terms in American history since she'll be dead shortly after taking office because of her health issues.

Yeah, she's practically dead as it is. Being elected will finish the job.

>You can't argue or defend against that!

if Trump or Hillary wins you`re still fucked
Jewdy Dewdy why are those girls into big fat cocks .

True, Hillary's presidential election was inevitable

Obama BARELY beat her, and he wiped the floor with the entire Republican field, BEFORE they completely imploded.

At this point, I'm thinking the Republicans will scrap their party and immigrate to the Libertarian Party.

I knew this board was full of raging idiots but the CTR presence and general cuckoldry is astonishing. Please don't vote for Criminal HRC!!!

T H I S

fuck off trumpshill

Obama is a moderate you retard

Your insane alt-right extremism has warped your perception about where moderate politics actually exist.

Mmm it could. But not by November. Austin will, but that's a drop of blue in a sea of red. Texas might in 4 years though. If I'm wrong, I will come to Sup Forums on election night get a tattoo of a dick on my ass. Will deliver.

this shits never over. whoever wins will get impeached a few months in. mark my words.

>otherwise known as the Clinton tradition

>even if
>IF
kys
Based Hillary is literally going to be the best president this world has ever fucking seen, i knew there where tinfoil alex jones cuckservatives out there but people like you make niggers look smart

Hahaha. You, zir, are a Cuck

>Go hate America somewhere else
>wants someone who will destroy America.

Go troll elsewhere, this board is for big boys!

Log off, son

Dick Cheney survived for years in office WITHOUT A HEART.

You'll probably be dead before Hillary is.

It's not just brainwashed people.
It's spoiled children and the mentally ill.

>logged on
go to sleep, grandpa

Insane

Get Ready for TRUMP party

Read My Lips "PAY TO PLAY

This makes me want to do everything possible to fuck Johnson.

Libertarians want open borders, fuck them.

It wont turn blue, insane

He wiped the floor with the entire republican field? That is nonsensical. He beat old McCain and Sarah dumbass Palin.
"

Democrats are fucking retarded

Troll more subtle. I'm voting for Hillary and hate trump but you're deluded if you think a corrupt centrist warhawk with more scandals than she can handle is going to make the best president ever. She'll be a second rate Obama at best

Good job your stipend will be hearty this pay period

neither of those groups can vote

you need to refine your childish bitching if you want it to be accurate

Voting for Trump anyway. Either waste a vote on hillary or throw it away voting for Johnson who hasn't the slightest chance of winning

Plus Romney Ryan, you realize he's in his second term right?

You're a fucking idiot. If you are a lawyer and you are called for public service you MUST defend your client or you loose your license. You Trumpettes are cringey fucking stupid.

Shhh!
We just need to keep giving them gold stars so they don't tard out and cry even harder at every little thing

>Libertarians want open borders
No, Johnson and his butt buddy whatever his name is do. They also support trade regulations and gun bans.

McCain won because nobody else had a chance against Obama, he was the Republican's safest bet

And he STILL had to play a pathetically desperate game just to stay in the race. SARAH PALIN?! REALLY.

Sure kid
how about you fuck right off out of my thread and kill yourself you dumb cuck
im not a shill, its just fucking obvious republicans fucked up once again, failed to pick a candidate that wont destroy american and make us all look like +1 Y chromo bois

>you can't argue against unsubstantiated conspiracy theories!
Sure can't

I dont want "ME" in the White House, retard.

I want the best of America, that election cycle, neither were good. McCain had experience, Obama was a novice...and it showed during his presidency.

>HILLARY WILL MAKE THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER
>I'm not a shill!

every time I see the "Hillary defended a rapist" shit I just have to wonder if these kids even know how our justice system works

>throw it away
FUCK YOU FAGGOTS AND YOUR INCREDIBLE IGNORANCE

You don't vote 3rd party to WIN, Jesus fucking Christ, is this your first goddamned election???

Third parties need 5% of popular vote to win public funding so they can play TV commercials like the big boys, but FAGGOTS LIKE YOU won't even allow that to happen.

You are fucking cancer.

>implying liberals aren't just big sized spoiled children.
>Implying thinking Hillary is a good idea isn't solid evidence of mental retardation.

Who else is voting for Hillary? Feminists and LGBTs, The worst case of living in a fantasy world. And Clinton caters to that. It's akin to allowing a 5 year old to still breastfeed or suck on a pacifier.

>Trump gaining momentum
>his entire staff is jumping ship
>hes rephrasing everything hes said thus far
>hes even covering his tracks by saying the wall wasn't supposed to be a physical manifestation
>lel it was a metaphor, for virtual and mental walls

You can't backpedal harder than hes doing right now. It's just not feasible.

He short answer is no.
The long answer is also no.

If hes dumb enough to pick a dumb whore running mate, he's too dumb to run this country.

I'd rather vote for the preferred candidate of gay dudes and lesbians than the preferred candidate of klansmen and white nationalists. But trump loves he uneducated so I understand the bond you two share

He really is very centrist you know.

>novice

If Obama was a novice, Trump is literally a FETUS.

Obama was president of his Constitutional Law Club at Harvard Law, where he attended based purely on merit as he was the first of his family to go to college and where he received Magna Cum Laude distinction.

Obama knows more about government, law and the constitution than Trump could learn in the rest of his lifetime.

the CTR shilling is REAL.

kys
I know, its just one big fucking shit show over at the republicans as per usual.

>continued
and if you don't live in a swing state, WHY THE FUCK are you not voting 3rd party???

If you had an ounce of brains and a friend or two, you might even TRADE VOTES with someone in a swing district.

Learn to vote, people

If I kill my self now that's one less vote for Hillary in November

Too bad stein and Johnson are both insane.

trips are truth

Sarah Palin was EMBARRASSING, but even without her, McCain shouldn't even be allowed on television.

Who here remembers him singing songs about BOMBING IRAN? What kind of ridiculous novice behavior is that?

its not about knowing how the justice system works
i have two law degrees, i know how the system works
the interview still made me a bit uneasy
the way she laughed about it, it was obvious she's a very jaded and cold, calculating woman
and that's the point - it has nothing to do with how the adversarial system works. you can do your job as an advocate without relishing and chuckling about how you got a pedophilic rapist off.

YOu're such a cuck. Grow some fucking balls. Be a man, grow up be a conservative.

Love Western Civilization.

youtube.com/watch?v=DhkHAmhYn0A

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

THEY'RE NOT GOING TO WIN, EVERYONE KNOWS

You support the PARTY, because by the time they have a chance in Hell at winning, it will not be with the same people.

>prefers Trump or Hillary to either Stein or Johnson
REALLY

Yes, obama was the editor of his school newspaper.

Wow. Big fucking deal.

He did terribly.

Well, looks like American got

Oh fuck I had forgotten about that. That man was a trainwreck. In retrospect, he was probably the final straw for the Republican party. They kind of just threw in the towel after the 09 election.

>school newspaper
kek, don't be jealous just because you're too fucking stupid to get into Harvard and Obama isn't

He got in

a. as a minority
b. as a foreignor

Not a level playing field.

More facts.

He had zero experience, and it showed.

>m-m-m-muh cis white males!
Straight out of the nigger sjw handbook.

And then Romney staked his entire campaign on CORPORATE PERSONHOOD

I'm not really sure if it's stupidity or if they're actually trying to sink the Republican Party.

>he was a lawyer before becoming a senator
>he was a senator for 8 years before becoming president for 8 more years
>Trump has been a failed businessman for the last 30 years
>lets give that man the codes and call the experienced politician a stupid nigger
>this is American logic